Cassie Accuses Diddy of Rape, Domestic Violence, Verbal Abuse & More

AISelect-20251005-105438-You-Tube.jpg
 
might as well ride off into the sunset ...

i know the legal battle were expensive but should b small money to him ..

he still own all them masters he stole ...wait did i type that out loud ..?...lol

I really want to know how much ALL his legal ended up costing?

Cause remember he had a lot of legal issues BEFORE this and all those allegations.

Sensei that sh*t could cripple you.

I wonder if any deals partnerships endorsements were severed?

That's gonna hurt too.

He gave up masters so I wonder if anyone really knows how to manage that stuff now that they have them?
 
I really want to know how much ALL his legal ended up costing?

Cause remember he had a lot of legal issues BEFORE this and all those allegations.

Sensei that sh*t could cripple you.

I wonder if any deals partnerships endorsements were severed?

That's gonna hurt too.

He gave up masters so I wonder if anyone really knows how to manage that stuff now that they have them?
They estimate the trial cost Puff between 10-15 million.
 
I really want to know how much ALL his legal ended up costing?

Cause remember he had a lot of legal issues BEFORE this and all those allegations.

Sensei that sh*t could cripple you.

I wonder if any deals partnerships endorsements were severed?

That's gonna hurt too.

He gave up masters so I wonder if anyone really knows how to manage that stuff now that they have them?


shit i think he good ... biggie masters alone ..

i`m pretty sure he still own those ...
 
They estimate the trial cost Puff between 10-15 million.

Gawd damn..

add that to all settlements we know and DON'T know about?

I know he has legal insurance but still.

He has a very very expensive life style and was losing partnerships BEFORE all this.
 
shit i think he good ... biggie masters alone ..

i`m pretty sure he still own those ...

Nope

@ViCiouS

 
I really want to know how much ALL his legal ended up costing?

Cause remember he had a lot of legal issues BEFORE this and all those allegations.

Sensei that sh*t could cripple you.

I wonder if any deals partnerships endorsements were severed?

That's gonna hurt too.

He gave up masters so I wonder if anyone really knows how to manage that stuff now that they have them?
I think he'll work it out - the bail package that they offered equaled $50 million - he can liquidate any of those assets to pay his lawyers
umbrella insurance from any of his residential properties could help him with the coming lawsuits
 
You are 100% correct.

But I cant seem to confirm that puff owns all a percentage or none right now.




It also reports that the rapper, who died without leaving a will, had a standard publishing deal with Sean “Diddy” Combs’ Bad Boy company that gave him a 50% interest in his songwriting catalog at the time of his death. However, because the estate was doing most of the work bringing deals to the table to license and monetize the music, Voletta convinced Combs to raise the estate’s stake to 85% in the early 2000s, and acquired the remaining 15% in 2020. The estate also expanded its rights in the sound recordings in 2023 through negotiations with Bad Boy and distributor Warner Music Group. News of the deal, which was incomplete at the time, was first reported by the Hollywood Reporter late last month.


 
You are 100% correct.

But I cant seem to confirm that puff owns all a percentage or none right now.



artworks-M6kHFxmNmOzeQueg-j6mydA-t500x500.jpg


Puff didn't give anyone their masters nor even a %
Janelle Monae is the only artist on Bad Boy that could have had that leverage
 
Back
Top