Carmelo Anthony Responds To The Cheating rumors on Lala

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member

This woman simply isn't and really never has been attractive. She trapped a 19-year-old melo and once he got older he wanted something better but he had a kid with her so he felt trapped. I see the same thing with lamelo ball with this old hoe he got. Hopefully lamelo doesn't knock her ass up. I guess it's something about the name melo

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This woman simply isn't and really never has been attractive. She trapped a 19-year-old melo and once he got older he wanted something better but he had a kid with her so he felt trapped. I see the same thing with lamelo ball with this old hoe he got. Hopefully lamelo doesn't knock her ass up. I guess it's something about the name melo

I don’t know if she trapped him. Sometimes coming up theirs celebrity women you want to sleep with. Mines was Lark Voorhies when she was on that Martin episode. KD Aubert was cold as well on Friday after next. If you would’ve gave me millions of dollars at 19, I would’ve went straight at them chicks.

I believe Melo always wanted La La

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
I don’t know if she trapped him. Sometimes coming up theirs celebrity women you want to sleep with. Mines was Lark Voorhies when she was on that Martin episode. KD Aubert was cold as well on Friday after next. If you would’ve gave me millions of dollars at 19, I would’ve went straight at them chicks.

I clearly said "felt trapped"

Of course he wanted her at the time, he was young and poor and she was on tv all the time.
He had access to his crush

But that shit changes quickly yet he knocked her up and had to do shit on the side.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

Of course he wanted her at the time, he was young and poor and she was on tv all the time.

But that shit changes quickly yet he knocked her up and had to do shit on the side.

I disagree, Carmelo was very popular at the time, and pretty soon after they married/he saved her she stopped doing shows on tv.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Oh ok…

I thought it said “She trapped a 19-year-old melo”

I must of misread it my fault.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

tenor-14.gif

gb9D9h.jpg

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's weird he's got tons more offensive shit in his bag than LeBron, but has a hard time getting on a team

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Carmelo need to sign with the Warriors that’s his best shot at winning a title cause his career is winding down.

Carmelo is a bad vibes when he's on a team..You notice when he was playing on those different teams in his career, they didn't win shit!!... :smh:...Carmelo just need to retire and call it a career!!..

rrebelrrabbi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We all knew how he looked at Rihanna that he was wit the shit. Let that man live, unless you his bitch. That rich nigga gon do what he do

Reactions: BDR

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor

yup. their last resort is to get a high value man that had a crush on em like cannon and carey. but those relationships never last