Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
gmzwp.jpeg

*two cents*

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Personally I wouldn't get married in general... But in his situation lala supposed to be his main bitch... Main don't mean only... These them situations where there's supposed to be an understanding... But hey that s his life couldn't be me
There is no understanding when you are embarrassing your spouse. He’s not being smart no matter how you slice it. Lala is his wife period. There is no main bitch. And when she leaves she will get what she wants. Just don’t get married and/or have kids with bitches you don’t want to deal with. Simple as that.......

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
I lost respect for that dude when he let his wife tell him not to fuck with his own flesh and blood. That's a spineless dude and she's a no good bitch. If you got a seed out there and you letting a woman tell you not to fuck with it you can't be around me. You spineless. If you with a man that cheated and tell him not to fuck with his own blood then you a no good bitch. She should have divorced his ass if she couldn't handle the whole weight.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There is no understanding when you are embarrassing your spouse. He’s not being smart no matter how you slice it. Lala is his wife period. There is no main bitch. And when she leaves she will get what she wants. Just don’t get married and/or have kids with bitches you don’t want to deal with. Simple as that.......
if she is embarrassed there is no understanding... A understanding relationship would go like this... Tmz: hey lala did you hear carmelo was on a boat with another woman?... Lala: yes I gave him a hall pass, my king gets to fuck with the peasants ever so often as long as he knows to comeback to his castle.... That response is a game changer right there and would have people looking like you got the juice now melo