Candace Owens: Black People 'Jump Up Like A F**ing Trained Chimpanzee'

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
All I can say about Candace's inevitable fall is...
when-you-least-expect-it

:hmm:

It never fails....

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's psychological conditioning to not do anything.its conditioning to appeal to a system that routinely fucks you over.
Damn they must did some Manchurian Candidate type conditioning on her back in that school or whatever organization she sued for discrimination.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
She got another video where she basically reads off George Floyd's rap sheet... Willie D posted it... not even gonna disgrace the board with that bullshit... you can go to his IG if you wanna see that bad

M3MD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She got another video where she basically reads off George Floyd's rap sheet... Willie D posted it... not even gonna disgrace the board with that bullshit... you can go to his IG if you wanna see that bad

What is it he got into?

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
The black race can't afford you no more is what I was going for. Sarge was from the generation that thought they could prove to white people we were equal. A lot of WWII soldiers felt that way. It wasn't until they got home did they know they were wrong.
For sure that was the thinking among many folk back then. They were two seconds outside of slavery, and into Jim Crow. So I'd give them a pass on that. Decades later what's the excuse for black still feeling that way?

depositphotos_222708306-stock-photo-doubtful-african-man-shrugs-shoulders.jpg

Last edited:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
For sure that was the thinking among many folk back then. They were two seconds out side of slavery, and into Jim Crow. So I'd give them a pass on that. Decades later what's the excuse for black still feeling that way?

depositphotos_222708306-stock-photo-doubtful-african-man-shrugs-shoulders.jpg

None.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, ya ya can't get fooled again. George W Bush

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
I watched Willie D video on her...so this chick basically knows what time it is but is going for the money....that makes her worse IMO....cant even claim to be lost....she is just a mercenary against her people

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I watched Willie D video on her...so this chick basically knows what time it is but is going for the money....that makes her worse IMO....cant even claim to be lost....she is just a mercenary against her people

We ain't her people. She's "caribbean".

200w.gif

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
In 2015, Owens was CEO of Degree180, a marketing agency that offered consultation, production, and planning services. The website included a blog which frequently posted anti-conservative and anti-Trump content, including mockery of his penis size. In a 2015 column that Owens wrote for the site, she criticized conservative Republicans, writing about the "bat-shit-crazy antics of the Republican Tea Party", adding, "The good news is, they will eventually die off (peacefully in their sleep, we hope), and then we can get right on with the OBVIOUS social change that needs to happen, IMMEDIATELY."