Candace Owens: Black People 'Jump Up Like A F**ing Trained Chimpanzee'

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
By Frances Langum
2 hours ago

Candace Owens does this for money. People PAY her to talk this way on her YouTube Livestream. Via Media Matters:
CANDACE OWENS (HOST): Scottish people were severely behind the English people, just in terms of everything. And David Hume inspired and uplifted and challenged the Scottish people by saying if we want to get ahead, we have to learn English.
In a matter of years, in a matter of decades, the Scottish people passed the English people in engineering, and in the sciences. And it's because they challenged themselves to be better, and not to be worse.
They didn't pretend that somehow having a broken language, having broken-down families was a symbol of who we are. And that is so unique to Black America. I won't subscribe to it. People say that's how you have to be Black.
"That's how you have to be Black"? Listen to your psychological conditioning. If to be Black, you can't speak in proper English, or you're "acting white." Right? To be Black, you instantly have to jump up like a fucking trained chimpanzee - excuse my language - like a trained chimpanzee every single time the media runs a story, and act angry, and riot, and talk about how pained you were to see this happen to Black people, but keep your mouth shut, right, when it happens Black-on-Black because if you talk about the Black-on-Black crime, you're a race traitor, right?
To be Black, you need to celebrate LeBron James. You've got to say that you want to be a football star, right? LeBron James the greatest, right?
When you see someone like Dr. Ben Carson, Dr. Condoleezza Rice, you call that person a coon, because they betrayed you. Do you want to know why? Because they're talking about economics. They graduated, and they've got tons of degrees. They're not being Black enough. Don't listen to them. Listen to LeBron James, when he throws on the Beto cap and tells you that we're literally being hunted down, right? Because he's not educated, right? Celebrate that. That's our hero. He represents us.
That is what being Black is in 2020. That is what we are told that being Black must be in 2020. And we are then routinely told that we should be ashamed if we don't subscribe to that. I do not subscribe to that, okay? I don't subscribe to that, my family doesn't subscribe to that, the children that I will have one day will not subscribe to that, okay? That is not an example of Black greatness, that is not an example of American greatness, it's an example of a broken culture that has been fostered by people that were racists in the 1960s and it's being perpetuated now by people that are race hustlers in 2020.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Crocodile-visits-swimming-pool.gif

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Do white people pay attention to her?

Because black people need to stop. Just like Tommie Lohren, we're making these people rich by posting them

She is a spokesperson for whites. White people use her to spew there white supremacy views. Without sounding racist.

Plus she is a bedwinch. People like her hate being black and wish they were white. Just like Stacy Dash.

20050428-7601719-Trump_firebrand_Owens_who_hails_from_Connecticut_has_courted_con-a-15_1571822611722.jpg

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
They know white people love to hear Black people disrespected like this. It’s like throwing red meat to wild animals. Trump ran his campaign on it.

Use black people and the racism against them for your benefit.

And we bare all the consequence that resound from it.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
By Frances Langum
2 hours ago

Candace Owens does this for money. People PAY her to talk this way on her YouTube Livestream. Via Media Matters:
CANDACE OWENS (HOST): Scottish people were severely behind the English people, just in terms of everything. And David Hume inspired and uplifted and challenged the Scottish people by saying if we want to get ahead, we have to learn English.
In a matter of years, in a matter of decades, the Scottish people passed the English people in engineering, and in the sciences. And it's because they challenged themselves to be better, and not to be worse.
They didn't pretend that somehow having a broken language, having broken-down families was a symbol of who we are. And that is so unique to Black America. I won't subscribe to it. People say that's how you have to be Black.
"That's how you have to be Black"? Listen to your psychological conditioning. If to be Black, you can't speak in proper English, or you're "acting white." Right? To be Black, you instantly have to jump up like a fucking trained chimpanzee - excuse my language - like a trained chimpanzee every single time the media runs a story, and act angry, and riot, and talk about how pained you were to see this happen to Black people, but keep your mouth shut, right, when it happens Black-on-Black because if you talk about the Black-on-Black crime, you're a race traitor, right?
To be Black, you need to celebrate LeBron James. You've got to say that you want to be a football star, right? LeBron James the greatest, right?
When you see someone like Dr. Ben Carson, Dr. Condoleezza Rice, you call that person a coon, because they betrayed you. Do you want to know why? Because they're talking about economics. They graduated, and they've got tons of degrees. They're not being Black enough. Don't listen to them. Listen to LeBron James, when he throws on the Beto cap and tells you that we're literally being hunted down, right? Because he's not educated, right? Celebrate that. That's our hero. He represents us.
That is what being Black is in 2020. That is what we are told that being Black must be in 2020. And we are then routinely told that we should be ashamed if we don't subscribe to that. I do not subscribe to that, okay? I don't subscribe to that, my family doesn't subscribe to that, the children that I will have one day will not subscribe to that, okay? That is not an example of Black greatness, that is not an example of American greatness, it's an example of a broken culture that has been fostered by people that were racists in the 1960s and it's being perpetuated now by people that are race hustlers in 2020.

Guarantee her husband told her that phrase verbatim.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the pro-white blacks do. They will be in the thread if they haven’t already.

Do white people pay attention to her?

Because black people need to stop. Just like Tommie Lohren, we're making these people rich by posting them

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
I've never actually wished death on anybody...that didn't deserve it. But some people purposely make themselves unnecessary obstacles, and are in the way of the betterment of masses for the purposes of their own individual gain. No.. I'm not promoting anything to unnaturally happen to her, but the truth is if she died tragically tomorrow, I would smile... At this point IDGAF who disagrees or doesn't like what I'm saying, but this bitch is an abomination..

cheercomp

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been trying to figure out if she actually thinks like this or if she's simply doing it for the money/opportunities that this rhetoric affords her. Leaning towards this is in her soul

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
The thing about this is she has open pray for whites to get now. Whites know they can get blacks who separate themselves from other blacks, they won’t have any backing.

Candace Owens is also West Indian so she might think she better than black Americans who think whites see her differently.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The thing about this is she has open pray for whites to get now. Whites know they can get blacks who separate themselves from other blacks, they won’t have any backing.

Candace Owens is also West Indian so she might think she better than black Americans who think whites see her differently.

Wow.