Candace Owens: Black People 'Jump Up Like A F**ing Trained Chimpanzee'

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
Privacy violation, Gamergate, and political transformation
Owens launched SocialAutopsy.com in 2016, a website she said would expose bullies on the Internet by tracking their digital footprint.[2][4][11] The site would have solicited users to take screenshots of offensive posts and send them to the website, where they would be categorized by the user's name.[11] She used crowdfunding on Kickstarter for the website.
The proposal was immediately controversial, drawing criticism that Owens was de-anonymizing (doxing) Internet users and violating their privacy.[2][23] According to The Daily Dot, "People from all sides of the anti-harassment debate were quick to criticize the database, calling it a public shaming list that would encourage doxing and retaliatory harassment."[24] Both conservatives and progressives involved in the Gamergate controversy condemned the website.[2]
In response, people began posting Owens' private details online.[2] Owens blamed, with scant evidence, the doxing on progressives involved in the Gamergate controversy.[2][23] After this, she earned the support of conservatives involved in the Gamergate controversy, including right-wing political commentators and Trump supporters Milo Yiannopoulos and Mike Cernovich.[2] After this, Owens became a conservative, saying in 2017, "I became a conservative overnight ... I realized that liberals were actually the racists. Liberals were actually the trolls ... Social Autopsy is why I'm conservative".[2]
Kickstarter suspended funding for Social Autopsy, and the website was never created.[23]

Tha Baldavenger

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We ain't her people. She's "caribbean".

200w.gif
the fuck she is....most caribbean people embrace their culture, and are used to seeing blacks in positions of power on their islands. This one right here, IDK what she is

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
He was pro black but people saw him as a coon. He was trying to build his 300.
He was pro-Black to a fault though. It ain't as though he didn't shit on those who the thought was lesser than him.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
He was pro-Black to a fault though. It ain't as though he didn't shit on those who the thought was lesser than him.
As I said he had his faults but also during that time there was a lot of real cooning (not this bootleg shit they do now).
Hell those folks were just outside of slavery, and in Jim Crow. Sharecroppers who didn't have an education, or any real determination for anything because they couldn't see anthing besides what they were allowed to do as being possible.
He was older than they were and they were straight young bamas...

Last edited:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
As I said he had his faults but also during that time there was a lot of real cooning (not this bootleg shit they do now).
Hell those folks were just outside of slavery, and in Jim Crow. Sharecroppers who didn't have an education, or any real determination for anything because they couldn't see anthing besides what they were allowed to do as being possible.
He was older than they were and they were straight young bamas...

And he hated CJ for that too. CJ was a happy dude that took his life as it was, which much was out of his control.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's a terrible person but reading between the lines you can tell she's into that closed door idealogy. She's really no different than Tariq when you read between the lines. Close your doors, open up your own police force. Take care of yourself fuck white people.

Shes speaking in code to me. All that face value shot, there's a message under that.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like I said in the other threads. She makes some valid points but they are overshadowed by her self hate.

I can’t listen to her or stomach her comments.
The few points she does make that are valid, if we as a race confirmed to those opinions she would still have an issue because of self hate.

I try to be fair and unpack what people say and be logical to see what they may have intended. But her and Whitlock are just coon self hating people.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Like I said in the other threads. She makes some valid points but they are overshadowed by her self hate.

I can’t listen to her or stomach her comments.
The few points she does make that are valid, if we as a race confirmed to those opinions she would still have an issue because of self hate.

I try to be fair and unpack what people say and be logical to see what they may have intended. But her and Whitlock are just coon self hating people.
When you have white folk behind you cheering and you sow pride in that. I don't give a fuck what valid point you may have. Until you correct the former issue, thenyou have nothing to offer me.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
The thing about this is she has open pray for whites to get now. Whites know they can get blacks who separate themselves from other blacks, they won’t have any backing.

Candace Owens is also West Indian so she might think she better than black Americans who think whites see her differently.
You just get dumber by each post.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Please refrain from posting trash on this board. Nothing about this person is valuable or productive.

Thank you in advance

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
I wish y’all would stop posting this bitch

i only hear from her here.

She’s a white supremacist and karma will catch her.

Uncle Ruckus in real life

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: Nicca said we ain’t using cooning no more. It’s cAlled Candace owening. It’s official. :lol:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gotdammit...

Black peeeeepuuul....

Helllllllllllooooooooo

Black peeèeeepuuuullllll

Will you stop jumping up

Liked trained chimps....

Omg....like really....all lives matter...

Maga.....

Don't do the crime if you can't whine like my behind

Signed
Nasaly wanna b cac ass eating coon

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
She's a terrible person but reading between the lines you can tell she's into that closed door idealogy. She's really no different than Tariq when you read between the lines. Close your doors, open up your own police force. Take care of yourself fuck white people.

Shes speaking in code to me. All that face value shot, there's a message under that.
Nope. She's 100% pro white supremacy. She's not even a conservative. The bitch lies about everything to deny racism and shit on black people.