Cancer on the rise in 2022...Go get checked!

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brah...I only smoke once a week...and drank once a week though.

All during the major height of COVID all the way till August of 2021 I would go through 1/2 oz every two weeks. Probably smoked at least 3 joints a day. Never caught shit. Went out the country traveled and not vaxxed at all never caught nothing. When I tell you I stopped smoking for 3 weeks and went back out of the country is what really made me suceptible. Got tested before coming back in the country my results were negative. But when I touched back on American soil I had a layover in Orlando airport. Literally the night I got back to Atlanta I started feeling ill. Was positive for COVID-19. After the 4th-5th day of Quarantine I said I'd rather be high if I'm going to be going through this. I called the weed man up had him drop off a package. By the mid of the 2nd week of quarantine I tested negative.

Cannabis helps I don't care what a muthafucka believes

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Cancer ,diabetes, heart complications tends to be the top killers in American population.. in less than 2 months it will technically be 2 yrs for this pandemic bday.. people lives completely change and sped up the process for a lot of peoples inevitable death.. lack of exercise, lack of going out , lack of sunlight/ fresh air/ nature, eating more garbage like take out like never b4, more consumption of liqs and drugs, more stress… when you add all those things and see that those last 2 yrs prob aged a lot of people by 5-10 yrs than you will understand.. lot of people gained weight, took less care of themselves, were more depressed and consumed way more liqs/ drugs/ processed foods that shit definitely impacted a lot of people.. I’m seeing more nigs with gray hair now than 2 yrs ago..you can see individuals aged faster than normal.. that’s why I tell people they need to consume more water, go out more often even if it’s in a secluded area, get fresh air/sunlight.. they staying at home shit will age you..especially if you consume lots of food and lay down to much
Excellent points

AnQ9qm.jpg

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I forgot one of the older fighters against cancer is Vitamin B-17 otherwise known as Laetrile or derived from Apricot Kernels which you can get from Amazon.

You will have to build up your tolerance of eating them daily, going from starting at about 5 a day up to 15 a day.

My friend's dad beat prostate cancer, no surgery, just Apricot Kernels over a few months doing this. His doc asked him what he was doing how did his levels change, and he told him his diet was all, but all he changed in his diet was the kernels.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

I would say 35 nowadays. Reason is we consume so many products with carcinogens in it. Meat especially. The other real scary thing is if you have or get colon cancer and they have to cut it out ( no homo) your junk won't act the same. That type of cancer lingers in the body for years and you will never know unless you get checked.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Use cannabis to kill cancerous cells before they start.

cannabinoides-gliomes-910x667.jpg

Cancer is the bodies inability to normally and efficiently trigger cellular death. Millions of cells in your body, constantly working and multiplying to keep you new and fresh; the old ones need to be triggered to die and be disposed of. Cancer is when these cells can no longer die on their own and begin to collect in areas of the body ie lungs, liver, colon etc.

Cannabis destroys cells at the cellular level via Apoptosis. The smear campaign during reefer madness, claimed that “marijuana killed brain cells.” They were partly correct and in the good way, because cannabis does trigger cellular death but they put their propaganda spin on it and boom.. scare of the century. But there’s no need for fear cause you WANT that cellular death. This is what will clear the body of any stray cells insisting on hanging around and becoming cancerous. This is Apoptosis and this is what you want to eradicate these cells.

Of course there are limits on this such as lifestyle genetics smoking drinking etc but if you use cannabis as preventative medicine and you’re in good health, you can only increase your odds naturally of not getting it.
Post of the decade!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh and its 2022 I aint been to a doctor since forrever, last time I went

was when I caught the chicken pox at 21..

but come on son, they STILL stickin fingers up muthafuckas asses..

talkin bout.. prostate examination.. fuckin WEIRDO examination..

All the fuckin Technology out now, they got live footage from fuckin space..

and these muthafuckas still want to finger fuck a knigga...

I had oral and prostate cancer.. Im healing myself.. Im 70 percent

of the way there.. without getting finger banged by a male weirdo

who calls himself a doctor, they also finger bangin dudes wives

and the gyno...

there are good doctors Im sure, but you better believe the medical industry is

infested with goofy ass weirdos folks trusting their health to...

So far my urban bush doctor diagnosis and prognosis is proving to

be nothing short of amazing..

Mind you Ive been smoking blunts since I was eighteen..

seven blunts a day for about twenty of those years..

now only six.five blunts... LOL

But life is a balance.. I find that teas, herbs, water

and activated charcoal in water before bed once a month,

works wonders in helping the body get rid of all that tar shit

... then its important to replenish the body with vit c.. so much of it..

is loss during smoking.. that needs to be replaced...

Got tons of other tricks to keep a knigga young loving

his midlife crisis...

Fuck them weirdos manyne!!!

finger banging kniggas and their wives at the gyn

...nasty muthafuckas...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh and its 2022 I aint been to a doctor since forrever, last time I went

was when I caught the chicken pox at 21..

but come on son, they STILL stickin fingers up muthafuckas asses..

talkin bout.. prostate examination.. fuckin WEIRDO examination..

All the fuckin Technology out now, they got live footage from fuckin space..

and these muthafuckas still want to finger fuck a knigga...

I had oral and prostate cancer.. Im healing myself.. Im 70 percent

of the way there.. without getting finger banged by a male weirdo

who calls himself a doctor, they also finger bangin dudes wives

and the gyno...

there are good doctors Im sure, but you better believe the medical industry is

infested with goofy ass weirdos folks trusting their health to...

So far my urban bush doctor diagnosis and prognosis is proving to

be nothing short of amazing..

Mind you Ive been smoking blunts since I was eighteen..

seven blunts a day for about twenty of those years..

now only six.five blunts... LOL

But life is a balance.. I find that teas, herbs, water

and activated charcoal in water before bed once a month,

works wonders in helping the body get rid of all that tar shit

... then its important to replenish the body with vit c.. so much of it..

is loss during smoking.. that needs to be replaced...

Got tons of other tricks to keep a knigga young loving

his midlife crisis...

Fuck them weirdos manyne!!!

finger banging kniggas and their wives at the gyn

...nasty muthafuckas...
The medical game is all about profit now. Most of these MDs today are nothing but glorified googlers practicing medicine on real people.

just look at all the fall out from COVID.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The medical game is all about profit now. Most of these MDs today are nothing but glorified googlers practicing medicine on real people.

just look at all the fall out from COVID.

its insane how they are literally bullying people into making

personal medical choices soley for their profit.aint it also crazy how

now when somebody dies suddenly its always NATURAL CAUSES..

How is dying at sixty natural when you still got demonic fossils like henry kissenger

still slithering arounds .....

about twenty percent of the mrna vaxxx was distributed effectively.. due to storage, and improper distribution..

many dosages were diluted to the point of having zero effect..

if it wasnt for this the death tolls wouldve been twice as bad, they hope to make up for it, with the next roll out,

if the people are stupid and dead enough to allow it a second time around...

hopefully the many slow joe supporting slojoes on bgol

are not indicative of our National conscience and awareness...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend