Cancer on the rise in 2022...Go get checked!

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
If you’re black and in your 40s ask for a full body cancer screen. Fuck the price. Especially colon cancer. Them Ass holes say do it at 50, no do it starting at 40. Pancreas, liver etc. I know too many people that had it missed on annual physicals. One was my uncle, other in law. Uncle died a few months ago, his brother followed him 3 months after. I’m law survived but he not the same after having so much removed from his colon. And a 30 year old soldier I knew, yes 30 died from stage 4.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you’re black and in your 40s ask for a full body cancer screen. Fuck the price. Especially colon cancer. Them Ass holes say do it at 50, no do it starting at 40. Pancreas, liver etc. I know too many people that had it missed on annual physicals. One was my uncle, other in law. Uncle died a few months ago, his brother followed him 3 months after. I’m law survived but he not the same after having so much removed from his colon. And a 30 year old soldier I knew, yes 30 died from stage 4.

Right on, bruh!! Brothas gotta do those yearly full physicals and I mean full phys!!

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Use cannabis to kill cancerous cells before they start.

cannabinoides-gliomes-910x667.jpg

Cancer is the bodies inability to normally and efficiently trigger cellular death. Millions of cells in your body, constantly working and multiplying to keep you new and fresh; the old ones need to be triggered to die and be disposed of. Cancer is when these cells can no longer die on their own and begin to collect in areas of the body ie lungs, liver, colon etc.

Cannabis destroys cells at the cellular level via Apoptosis. The smear campaign during reefer madness, claimed that “marijuana killed brain cells.” They were partly correct and in the good way, because cannabis does trigger cellular death but they put their propaganda spin on it and boom.. scare of the century. But there’s no need for fear cause you WANT that cellular death. This is what will clear the body of any stray cells insisting on hanging around and becoming cancerous. This is Apoptosis and this is what you want to eradicate these cells.

Of course there are limits on this such as lifestyle genetics smoking drinking etc but if you use cannabis as preventative medicine and you’re in good health, you can only increase your odds naturally of not getting it.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Cancer is the bodies inability to normally and efficiently trigger cellular death. Millions of cells in your body, constantly working and multiplying to keep you new and fresh; the old ones need to be triggered to die and be disposed of. Cancer is when these cells can no longer die on their own and begin to collect in areas of the body ie lungs, liver, colon etc.

Cannabis destroys cells at the cellular level via Apoptosis. The smear campaign during reefer madness, claimed that “marijuana killed brain cells.” They were partly correct and in the good way, because cannabis does trigger cellular death but they put their propaganda spin on it and boom.. scare of the century. But there’s no need for fear cause you WANT that cellular death. This is what will clear the body of any stray cells insisting on hanging around and becoming cancerous. This is Apoptosis and this is what you want to eradicate these cells.

Of course there are limits on this such as lifestyle genetics smoking drinking etc but if you use cannabis as preventative medicine and you’re in good health, you can only increase your odds naturally of not getting it.

I believe it....they smeared ivermectin...and I will be damned if it don't work...kinsfolk....they be banning and lying about all da good shit..brah

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Cannabinoids killing off cancerous cells to nothing under a microscope, while simultaneously protecting healthy ones.

Our bodies have a natural endocannabinoid system within it. Placed inside each one of us since birth. There’s no way anyone can’t say we’re not built to use this plant to heal. We’re LITERALLY made for this.

ECS_System.jpg

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cannabinoids killing off cancerous cells to nothing under a microscope, while simultaneously protecting healthy ones.

Our bodies have a natural endocannabinoid system within it. Placed inside each one of us since birth. There’s no way anyone can’t say we’re not built to use this plant to heal. We’re LITERALLY made for this.

ECS_System.jpg

Brah...hol up

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I hope COVID-19..ain't got shit to do with this uptick...brah
Cancer ,diabetes, heart complications tends to be the top killers in American population.. in less than 2 months it will technically be 2 yrs for this pandemic bday.. people lives completely change and sped up the process for a lot of peoples inevitable death.. lack of exercise, lack of going out , lack of sunlight/ fresh air/ nature, eating more garbage like take out like never b4, more consumption of liqs and drugs, more stress… when you add all those things and see that those last 2 yrs prob aged a lot of people by 5-10 yrs than you will understand.. lot of people gained weight, took less care of themselves, were more depressed and consumed way more liqs/ drugs/ processed foods that shit definitely impacted a lot of people.. I’m seeing more nigs with gray hair now than 2 yrs ago..you can see individuals aged faster than normal.. that’s why I tell people they need to consume more water, go out more often even if it’s in a secluded area, get fresh air/sunlight.. they staying at home shit will age you..especially if you consume lots of food and lay down to much

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good lookin’ out, bruh. I’ve seen that monster destroy the strongest of men. Cancer and Dementia are two diseases that can make a grown man cry and if you don’t take any preventative measures, it is hard to beat.

Props for the post!

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cancer ,diabetes, heart complications tends to be the top killers in American population.. in less than 2 months it will technically be 2 yrs for this pandemic bday.. people lives completely change and sped up the process for a lot of peoples inevitable death.. lack of exercise, lack of going out , lack of sunlight/ fresh air/ nature, eating more garbage like take out like never b4, more consumption of liqs and drugs, more stress… when you add all those things and see that those last 2 yrs prob aged a lot of people by 5-10 yrs than you will understand.. lot of people gained weight, took less care of themselves, were more depressed and consumed way more liqs/ drugs/ processed foods that shit definitely impacted a lot of people.. I’m seeing more nigs with gray hair now than 2 yrs ago..you can see individuals aged faster than normal.. that’s why I tell people they need to consume more water, go out more often even if it’s in a secluded area, get fresh air/sunlight.. they staying at home shit will age you..especially if you consume lots of food and lay down to much

I agree...brah

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I believe it....they smeared ivermectin...and I will be damned if it don't work...kinsfolk....they be banning and lying about all da good shit..brah
Since you brought it up...

Ivermectin, a potential anticancer drug derived from an antiparasitic drug

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Since you brought it up...

Ivermectin, a potential anticancer drug derived from an antiparasitic drug

HA HAAAAA,

Merck fucked up big time.. If they knew THEN what they know NOW, Ivermectin would be

marked up like crazy, folks wouldve been paying hundreds if not thousands instead of paying the

ten to thirty dollars for an injectable or a hundred dollars for like six pills of stromectol...

sheeet stomectol wouldve been like a thousand dollars a pill.. if those demons KNEW what they had,

they so pissed off about that shit....LOL

you better believe they are working on remixing ivermectin to produce a "new" vaccine...

the board at Merck are stupid and slow as fuck...

If I was on that board they would be the number one big pharma company in the world.

I wouldve been had them remix Ivermectin/stromectol(sp) into some new wonder drug that

effectively fights viral infections/parasitic infections and cancer...

I have an idea that would make them billions.. and all Im asking is for only

2 percent of the gross of all global sales for 25 years..

so if yall know anybody from Merck tell them hit me up, I got a contract

they cannot refuse

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
HA HAAAAA,

Merck fucked up big time.. If they knew THEN what they know NOW, Ivermectin would be

marked up like crazy, folks wouldve been paying hundreds if not thousands instead of paying the

ten to thirty dollars for an injectable or a hundred dollars for like six pills of stromectol...

sheeet stomectol wouldve been like a thousand dollars a pill.. if those demons KNEW what they had,

they so pissed off about that shit....LOL

you better believe they are working on remixing ivermectin to produce a "new" vaccine...

the board at Merck are stupid and slow as fuck...

If I was on that board they would be the number one big pharma company in the world.

I wouldve been had them remix Ivermectin/stromectol(sp) into some new wonder drug that

effectively fights viral infections/parasitic infections and cancer...

I have an idea that would make them billions.. and all Im asking is for only

2 percent of the gross of all global sales for 25 years..

so if yall know anybody from Merck tell them hit me up, I got a contract

they cannot refuse

It's coming brah...it's coming

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brothers are offering sage advice. Complete annual physicals are a must. Don't be one who hears this from a doctor, "if only I had seen you sooner your chances of survival would be much better". :hmm:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not one of my stoner partners ever got this shit...muffucka high as giraffe pussy.... asking me what's up with my immune system...oh yeh...and drunks didn't catch it either.... asking me what the fuck is wrong with me....and how I keep catching it..brah
@roots69
@Soul On Ice
@sammyjax
@Mrfreddygoodbud

Bruh my cousin STAYS drinking fuckin vodka..

He be like... man I get some shit, and just cough that bitch right the fuck out...

Im like how the fuck you drinkin before breakfast bruh..

He be like.. I had breakfast... 3:00 in the morning... he be drinkin vodka

all fuckin day and dont even stutter or stumble..

but give his ass ONE beer he flippin and floppin all over the place..

lol

I cant drink ereday.. sheet I just had my first drinks in two years...

it was delicious too.. some gatdam Wine SODA,

they call bartenura moscato... or some shit...

Im like man this shit is just wine cooler soda....

!
Pour UP KNIGGA!!!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bruh my cousin STAYS drinking fuckin vodka..

He be like... man I get some shit, and just cough that bitch right the fuck out...

Im like how the fuck you drinkin before breakfast bruh..

He be like.. I had breakfast... 3:00 in the morning... he be drinkin vodka

all fuckin day and dont even stutter or stumble..

but give his ass ONE beer he flippin and floppin all over the place..

lol

I cant drink ereday.. sheet I just had my first drinks in two years...

it was delicious too.. some gatdam Wine SODA,

they call bartenura moscato... or some shit...

Im like man this shit is just wine cooler soda....

!
Pour UP KNIGGA!!!
Lol they got you hooked on that blue bottle of bartenura

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drink soursap tea, its known to possibly prevent cancer along with other health benefits.

Last edited:

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Been on this tip since college and ppl never believed me. They thought I was playing just to get high. The cannabinoids signal cancer cells to kill themselves

But the real key is a person's diet. Ppl have to cut the processed sugar and salt (bread, milk, liquor just to name are sugar) . Both develop the mucus which allow cancer to grow. Its better to get glucose from fruits and veggies.

Last edited: