• Yes

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 32 66.7%

• Total voters

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let me give you a great scenario that happened to 1 of my friends several yrs ago.. I literally gave him advice and motivation to get through a season when he was unemployed and broke.. he lost his job right b4 the summer hit and was about to collect unemployment.. he was going into this negative mind mode.. it was a particular Dominican chick he had interest in and she kinda had interest in him..his thought process was oh man I lost my job how am I gonna have fun, fuck with shorty blah blah.. I told him fig out his finances and see will his unemployment cover his rent , bills, and a few other things for the time being..

i than told him well you bout to get food stamps and you know how to cook so go shop at some wholesale spots and cook all your food, I sent him a bunch of YouTube vids for diff recipes.. I told him about this certain gym that was dirt cheap and I gave him info about mad free summer events that he could take shorty with him that she would enjoy.. even told him to get a library card so that he can utilize all the free dvds he can get.. when I tell you the nig utilize the fuck out of all my info, he definitely did and had a blast.. shorty worked for the board of Ed and had the whole summer off.. damn near everyday him and her would go working out and swimming at the gym I told him about.. he took her to mad free summer events all through nyc.. he would cook mad diff meals every day for him and shorty..watch movies.. he was literally fucking that the whole summer.. he literally said that prob was 1 of the best summers he had hands down.. he thanked me for coaching Him through the process.. now remember he was technically “broke” and was the first time he didn’t have a job since he was 18..yet had the time of his life.. he was able to utilize the tools around him to enjoy himself, even when he was “broke”
Great advice; the flip side is I bet he couldnt do that for the rest of his life though :giggle: and their in lies the issue/problem; how long can you live being broke until that happiness fades :hmm:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If being broke means low income with no stifling debt, yes you can be happy. I was very happy in that position 23 years ago. But being in debt with a low income is stifling as fuck.
That definition is the key fam; defining what broke really means is apparent..

fourthstbully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
broke as in no money.
let me just say, i'm all about getting paper.
my family was poor, in the projects. we didnt have much money, but we were happy. we had love for each other. we didnt have nice things, but we didnt want for nothing, emotionally at least. also, living in the projects, you know, ignorance is bliss. alot of families dont know anything but poverty. with that being said, everybody is not walking around miserable. also, you cant miss what you never had.

define what broke you talking about...

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That was real cool of you to help him out like that. :cheers::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

TIQHCf.jpg
No doubt.. trust I do a lot of motivation for a lot of dudes offline or for people in general offline.. like people always say I’m the dude always with a smile on his face walking around like there’s no worry in the world.. this is why so many people naturally navigate towards me.. so get into conversation and in general just give advice about how to be more happy, careers, relationships, etc... for decades I was always that cheer up people or use your “superpowers” as I call it(your natural gifts) to achieve certain things whether temporary or longevity.. I was always big on male confidence and telling nigs yo you better than you think you are so think positive and utilize that shit.. some natural cool attitude shit and people person shit.. it’s another reason I had to be outside during covid cause the people going to need that positive vibe person and I knew I had to be that individual.. lot of people vibes turned positive when they saw me out and about

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
broke as in no money.
let me just say, i'm all about getting paper.
with that said, my family was poor, in the projects. we didnt have much money, but we were happy. we had love for each other. we didnt have nice things, but we didnt want for nothing, emotionally at least. also, living in the projects, you know, ignorance is bliss. alot of families dont know anything but poverty. with that being said, everybody is not walking around miserable. also, you cant miss what you never had.
if you are saying broke as in no money; nah mofos aint gonna be happy; "didnt have much money" and "no money" are two different things fam; so again clear defining of broke is the key....

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No doubt.. trust I do a lot of motivation for a lot of dudes offline or for people in general offline.. like people always say I’m the dude always with a smile on his face walking around like there’s no worry in the world.. this is why so many people naturally navigate towards me.. so get into conversation and in general just give advice about how to be more happy, careers, relationships, etc... for decades I was always that cheer up people or use your “superpowers” as I call it(your natural gifts) to achieve certain things whether temporary or longevity.. I was always big on male confidence and telling nigs yo you better than you think you are so think positive and utilize that shit.. some natural cool attitude shit and people person shit.. it’s another reason I had to be outside during covid cause the people going to need that positive vibe person and I knew I had to be that individual.. lot of people vibes turned positive when they saw me out and about
Keep the motivation going; thats inspiring that you help people!! good shit!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I'm the same way. I don't stress about anything. If I wake up in the morning I'm doing pretty good. I'll figure the shit out. A lot of people didn't get that opportunity. :yes:

PZ21EM.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Great advice; the flip side is I bet he couldnt do that for the rest of his life though :giggle: and their in lies the issue/problem; how long can you live being broke until that happiness fades :hmm:
Quiet as kept he changed a lot cause of that situation and it taught him how to have more fun while being frugal.. he finally listened to my advice once he was forced to.. he started cooking way more and utilizing a lot of free and cheap public outings.. actually broaden his pussy stable like I told him he would.. got to utilize the environment, most people don’t.. summertime is the perfect time for many gatherings, outings, events, free shit to do with a whole lot of pussy in them environments.. why I call it mating season

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Quiet as kept he changed a lot cause of that situation and it taught him how to have more fun while being frugal.. he finally listened to my advice once he was forced to.. he started cooking way more and utilizing a lot of free and cheap public outings.. actually broaden his pussy stable like I told him he would.. got to utilize the environment, most people don’t.. summertime is the perfect time for many gatherings, outings, events, free shit to do with a whole lot of pussy in them environments.. why I call it mating season
Solid advice; and being frugal in some instances makes sense; for me, I like to pay for comfort; I like to be comfortable and afford things I want; so my mindset is always how can I!! not I cant..Thats just me; I dont wanna be broke nor concentrate on being broke nor live broke; once you experience certain things in life, its difficult to go back; and Im not extra balling yet....

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Solid advice; and being frugal in some instances makes sense; for me, I like to pay for comfort; I like to be comfortable and afford things I want; so my mindset is always how can I!! not I cant..Thats just me; I dont wanna be broke nor concentrate on being broke nor live broke; once you experience certain things in life, its difficult to go back; and Im not extra balling yet....
I feel you.. I just tell people it’s always alternatives to everything

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Let me give you a great scenario that happened to 1 of my friends several yrs ago.. I literally gave him advice and motivation to get through a season when he was unemployed and broke.. he lost his job right b4 the summer hit and was about to collect unemployment.. he was going into this negative mind mode.. it was a particular Dominican chick he had interest in and she kinda had interest in him..his thought process was oh man I lost my job how am I gonna have fun, fuck with shorty blah blah.. I told him fig out his finances and see will his unemployment cover his rent , bills, and a few other things for the time being..

i than told him well you bout to get food stamps and you know how to cook so go shop at some wholesale spots and cook all your food, I sent him a bunch of YouTube vids for diff recipes.. I told him about this certain gym that was dirt cheap and I gave him info about mad free summer events that he could take shorty with him that she would enjoy.. even told him to get a library card so that he can utilize all the free dvds he can get.. when I tell you the nig utilize the fuck out of all my info, he definitely did and had a blast.. shorty worked for the board of Ed and had the whole summer off.. damn near everyday him and her would go working out and swimming at the gym I told him about.. he took her to mad free summer events all through nyc.. he would cook mad diff meals every day for him and shorty..watch movies.. he was literally fucking that the whole summer.. he literally said that prob was 1 of the best summers he had hands down.. he thanked me for coaching Him through the process.. now remember he was technically “broke” and was the first time he didn’t have a job since he was 18..yet had the time of his life.. he was able to utilize the tools around him to enjoy himself, even when he was “broke”
Props to you for that story. You now have a mission to motivate Megatranny X get a woman that doesn’t have balls.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Happiness is a choice.

Ive been happy while broke but ive been fucked up angry while broke too. Being anxious about how youre gonna pay bills sucks monkey balls. I think knowledge of upcoming pay days helped me navigate those waters.

Ive been happy in other financial situations as well. Now that regular day to day expenses are covered theres no anxiety about that. But wasting money, ESPECIALLY on employees or private contractors burns my ass.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You being who you are and doing what you do, does it bother you when dudes fuck up trickin as bad as he did?
Lol.. in biz you know you ain’t gonna get every customer in the world and there will always be other alternatives and outlets for people to go to.. his situation is comedy to me in many ways.. it dosent bother me it makes me laugh especially that it was him.. the guy that insults black women , insults certain Latin chicks, always bigging up a country, propping up a certain culture, only to be found out he’s the foreign traveling mr cee

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
depends on what school u went to, i went to U. of Miami so small school full of rich kids so it definitely wasn't the norm for everybody to be broke

True, but once out of college that same life won’t work. I think everybody in college is broke as hell unless you’re from a rich family so you’re surrounded by broke people . Women etc all broke so everybody in the same situation. At Famu all us were eating ramen noodles using the bathroom hot water to cook them. Shit was crazy but it was fun.

I got some friends now who drive buckets and struggle and love their family but are seriously depressed about money issues and being broke. It dictates their whole life and future. You can be partially happy but on the back of your mind money is there.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

great post

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah I can’t imagine more than two hours on a coach flight anymore. If it’s not first or business class I’m staying at home.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I can’t imagine more than two hours on a coach flight anymore. If it’s not first or business class I’m staying at home.
If I dont fly 1st then I dont fly; no matter the distance of the flight :giggle: flying to CHI tomorrow just bought ticket about an hour ago; 1st CLASS Delta is the only way to go!!! So yea I feel ya bro; I havent flown under 1st since about 9 years ago; not going back; so all this broke talk is starting to irate me and makes me itch :giggle:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Another “broke” story.. last yr bunch of my young boys( mid 20-early 30 dudes) from around my way wanted to do some kind of an event and invite a bunch of broads.. they was thinking of putting up over 2gs for a particular spot to host a pool party..than throw in more money to buy liqs, food, drugs, etc.. my frugal ass said nigs I have a better plan that would save you mad money and you still will have pretty much the same results.. I told them to host a “water fight”... After much convincing I had nigs roll to several dollar trees to buy buckets, water balloons, lil squirt toys.. spend less than $200... had a bunch of water balloons filled, bunch of buckets, and mcguyver the fire hydrant... it ended up a great turnout and everybody had a blast with all the crazy antics.. young boys saved over $1800 not using a location and got same results.. when it was all said and done all them looked at me with a smile and I was like I told ya , you got to use your imagination and don’t necessarily need a big budget to enjoy yourself and as ya see the broads were with the shit and had all kinds of fun

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bottom line.. Respect.

Speaking of dead.. We just had to pitch in to bury a homie. Kinda lost a lil respect for him.. Especially after all the cap and floss while living.
You make it sound like he cares if you respect him or not now. Lol. He enjoyed himself while he was here.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Another “broke” story.. last yr bunch of my young boys( mid 20-early 30 dudes) from around my way wanted to do some kind of an event and invite a bunch of broads.. they was thinking of putting up over 2gs for a particular spot to host a pool party..than throw in more money to buy liqs, food, drugs, etc.. my frugal ass said nigs I have a better plan that would save you mad money and you still will have pretty much the same results.. I told them to host a “water fight”... After much convincing I had nigs roll to several dollar trees to buy buckets, water balloons, lil squirt toys.. spend less than $200... had a bunch of water balloons filled, bunch of buckets, and mcguyver the fire hydrant... it ended up a great turnout and everybody had a blast with all the crazy antics.. young boys saved over $1800 not using a location and got same results.. when it was all said and done all them looked at me with a smile and I was like I told ya , you got to use your imagination and don’t necessarily need a big budget to enjoy yourself and as ya see the broads were with the shit and had all kinds of fun
I need to invest money in your ideas :lol: