Can anyone answer this question?

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
How and why is it that the woman haters seem to have taken over this forum too? Can anyone answer this? How did this happen? Why is it allowed to continue? Anyone?

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
no one specific thing it's just that there has been an enormous amount of woman bashing going on here lately. pick a thread. any thread....

The best arguments are structured with PROOF. Can you post out some examples of this???

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
[flash]http://youtube.com/v/iiJu58dDKJw[/flash]
The artist, not the song.

c/s. No definitive proof = Perception.

Reminds me of when I got my first "B" after years of straight A's. I ranted and raved to my parents and friends that the teacher was racist. Then I re-read my work and it wasn't LD-quality. Sometimes, just SOMETIMES, it's ME, not them.

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered

you are not one of them you are one of the good ones

Firestone_06.jpg

;) No hate here Ms. Lady, I love the ladies...;)

ctsfinestsig-49lshfmhn.jpeg

Last edited:

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
look at xfactors posts to start with then flashes lists then LDs wierdo passive agressive wearing capes for FTPS pretending to not be a shit starter stuff

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
look at xfactors posts to start with then flashes lists then LDs wierdo passive agressive wearing capes for FTPS pretending to not be a shit starter stuff

Oh so you mean criticism is women-hating now?? OK. I didn't cape-save for no one, I just pointed out the hypocrisy of expecting courtesy for the pics y'all post, but you shit on random for his pic. Flash has made lists for both MEN and WOMEN, and though his grammar is atrocious, I don't think he is being misogynistic. XFactor too.

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
So it's perception. Because I don't see any ladies in here c/sing. Boy this orgy is off to a slow start!​

First of all :roflmao2:

Second of all I'm C/S Shane

there is alot of woman basing that goes on in here ... if it;'s not the direct "oh all women are this and that" it's the next "oh your opinion is stupid and you're a bitch cuz you dont' agree with me" ... there is very little respect for the women on here ... and when there is it's called "simping" ... internet macho men:dunno:I mean X factor mos def is a meanie in my books(I can think of other names but I'm tryin to be cool), I have no clue what is going on in "the Flashers" head ... I don't even think his intentions are bad ... he just has alot of salty opinions towards females ... LD to me just comes off like he's trying to book the women in something ... anything ... to rpove that we aren't acting right ... but all and all ... these 3 are very mild compared to some of the other boys on here:smh:

P.S CT Finest ... you mos def one of the nicest, humblest, most respectful men on here:)

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Why do you think I haven't been on the board?:hmm:

because you can't cope with real world situations?:confused:

sorry your not even going to find paradise on the net, femme. Let me guess, you thought this was going to be a haven where everone was luvy duvy and every other word that came out of men's mouth was "black queen"??

lol, go read a harlequin novel.

in regards to the OP's topic. most of the content is about situations/events that go on in a lot of people's lives. Just because it may not happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Also several of you will cop an attitude on the fly over the most menial things.....Lonestar and femme are perfect examples of that.

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
Re: Sistas Do You Still Love Black Men???

seriously you know what causes the most confusion in here?

lack of reading/lack of reading comprehension. on both sides.

someone will read halfway into a topic, see something they don't like or don't comprehend and will go on a crusade without ever truly understanding what was read or sometimes even finishing reading what was there.

or something was worded in a manner that you didn't like will send most of you off the deep end.

then when you do (some males or most females) realize your error you'll continue on to save face to appear you weren't wrong to begin with.

i can post example after example after example of what i just said.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:eek: What a shock. Then again...

Their [certain women posters] brains will register "does not compute" and will tell them just to type the response ">>insert male poster here<< is gay/woman hater/>>insert random, gender related cheap shot here<<"

Didn't need Dionne Warwick or Ms. Cleo to see that one coming :rolleyes:

SOL starting to equal DGOL - Delusions of Grandeur On-line?

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
Originally Posted by xfactor in an entirely different thread made long before this one
Their [certain women posters] brains will register "does not compute"

basically what i just said.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
in regards to the OP's topic. most of the content is about situations/events that go on in a lot of people's lives. Just because it may not happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Ya know? Seems like a personal problem on their part to me.

But I guess the easiest way for them to cope is to just label men, "women-haters" instead of facing the real problem... Their fragile psyches.

And I thought they said that women mature so much faster. Apparently a few of the "adults" in here didn't receive that memo.:hmm:

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
more like thinking with your heart instead of your head. you can't do that with every situation. that's where the problems start kicking in.

followup

BGOL Investor
How and why is it that the woman haters seem to have taken over this forum too? Can anyone answer this? How did this happen? Why is it allowed to continue? Anyone?

I don't think they have taken over. I think they are a little bolder now that SOL has been around for a while. But if I have a different opinion, I make sure to let them know

Adam Knows

Platinum Member
Ya know? Seems like a personal problem on their part to me.

sorry bruh, but i have to use you as an example.:lol:

i said:

this goes back to the reading comprehension part

it's the fact that it's not their personal problem. for example i may create a post about too many single black mothers in this country. a female member may respond negatively in that post with the "i don't have kids and none of my friends have kids" all the while her number of friends may be 4-5 women without kids while the ratio may be for every single black women without a child 15 single black women do have a child. Just because they may not deal with it doesn't mean others are not.