calling out ROLLIE FINGAZ!

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
Bobcats fire first-year coach Vincent
Associated Press

Updated: April 26, 2008, 9:20 AM EST

The Charlotte Bobcats have fired coach Sam Vincent after one season.
The team announced the move Saturday. The fourth-year franchise had hoped to make the playoffs for the first time this season. But the Bobcats went 32-50, and that put Vincent's job in jeopardy.

Part-owner Michael Jordan had taken a gamble in hiring Vincent. Vincent had never been an NBA head coach and had spent just one year in the league as an assistant.

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
76ers coach Cheeks fined for verbally abusing refs after Game 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Associated Press

PHILADELPHIA -- Philadelphia 76ers coach Maurice Cheeks was fined $25,000 by the NBA on Friday for his actions after Game 2 of the 76ers' playoff series against the Detroit Pistons.

Cheeks was cited for verbal abuse of the officials and for not leaving the court and going directly to the locker room at the end of Philadelphia's 105-88 loss.

"It's just an error in judgment by me," Cheeks said before Game 3. "They have the upper hand. I just need to abide by the rules."

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
20080415__MELO_AC_103~p1.jpg

A.I. "Hurry up Ninja, I'm thirsty!!"

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor
RF popped his cherry today!

unless i am mistaken, RF had his 1st BGOL experience with a know-nothing blow hard.

RF (who all season long has proved attentive to the denver nuggets), corrected the pathetic bullshit offered by a BGOL member who pulled basketball remarks out of his ass (as usual).

congratulations and bravo on a job well done, RF.

:cool:

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
^^Thank you^^

Interesting statement from Agent Zero after the game today:
Arenas was so "distracted" and "flustered" by the way things ended, he forgot about his postgame ritual of throwing his jersey into the stands to give a fan a souvenir.

Whatever emotional lift he might have given his teammates, whatever excitement his mere presence might have given the crowd, Arenas was not exactly helpful at the outset. When he sat with 3 1/2 minutes left in the first quarter, his line gave whole new meaning to his nickname "Agent Zero": zero points, zero field-goal attempts, zero foul shots, one assist, one foul, and four of Washington's five turnovers.

Arenas' first points didn't come until a reverse layup in the third quarter, and he finished with 10 in a series-high 32 minutes.

"This is not my team," Arenas said. "This is Antawn's and Caron's team."

Last edited:

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
Iverson Wants An Extension
April 29, 2008 - 12:10 pm
Denver Post -
Allen Iverson has one year left on his current contract, which pays him a base of $20.8 million.

"If I could, I would get it done tomorrow," Iverson said following the Nuggets' departure from the playoffs. "Once I talk to my people (agents), I'll have an idea."

Iverson has consistently expressed a wish to remain with the Nuggets.

DiamondDeuce

Support BGOL
Registered
Iverson Wants An Extension
April 29, 2008 - 12:10 pm
Denver Post -
Allen Iverson has one year left on his current contract, which pays him a base of $20.8 million.

"If I could, I would get it done tomorrow," Iverson said following the Nuggets' departure from the playoffs. "Once I talk to my people (agents), I'll have an idea."

Iverson has consistently expressed a wish to remain with the Nuggets.

OF COURSE AI wants an extension at $20.8 mill with the Nuggets. At his age and wear and tear on his body...this will be the last LUCRATIVE extension he will see in his career. Since the money is a given.... it would only make sense for him to leave the Nuggets to go to a team that is in a better position to WIN a championship that could USE HIS SERVICES. Right now only a few teams fit that bill............
I would say the Lakers...but that is not a good fit for AI.
Cleveland
Boston

These are the only (2) teams that could USE him...that would be an UPGRADE from his current cast.

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
OF COURSE AI wants an extension at $20.8 mill with the Nuggets. At his age and wear and tear on his body...this will be the last LUCRATIVE extension he will see in his career. Since the money is a given.... it would only make sense for him to leave the Nuggets to go to a team that is in a better position to WIN a championship that could USE HIS SERVICES. Right now only a few teams fit that bill............
I would say the Lakers...but that is not a good fit for AI.
Cleveland
Boston

These are the only (2) teams that could USE him...that would be an UPGRADE from his current cast.

Funny thing is that the Nuggets fans are more receptive to trading MELO than giving up A.I.

DiamondDeuce

Support BGOL
Registered
Funny thing is that the Nuggets fans are more receptive to trading MELO than giving up A.I.

Yeh cuz its hard to root for a guy that acts like a Bitch. His tirade after game 3. Plus the DUI...and all the off the court issues. Mello suffers from the same illness that Vince Carter has. Skilled offensive players with no heart.........no desire to play "D" (which takes heart)......and no desire to be a leader.

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yeh cuz its hard to root for a guy that acts like a Bitch. His tirade after game 3. Plus the DUI...and all the off the court issues. Mello suffers from the same illness that Vince Carter has. Skilled offensive players with no heart.........no desire to play "D" (which takes heart)......and no desire to be a leader.

And that pisses me off. When A.I. came to Denver everyone said, "take a backseat to Melo, it's his team." But when it came time to shine he bitched up..and they blames Iverson for not stepping up. Iverson has won more games for Denver than Melo has.

Melo had been protected in the Denver media until the DUI thing happened. Now it's open season on his bitch-ass.