Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

Yeah they’re definitely gonna extend it to at least 5 games. Because the first 2 games at the higher seeds home so it’s a chance that the visiting team never gets to play a home playoff game.

That’s not fair and the WNBA’s been too broke to travel to the other team’s city for the 2nd game at the lower seeds home.
When I heard about the home home away format I was saying that's messed up because in a 3 game series it should be home away home that way giving each time a home game and higher seed getting last game home advantage
 
When I heard about the home home away format I was saying that's messed up because in a 3 game series it should be home away home that way giving each time a home game and higher seed getting last game home advantage
Exactly
 
20240829-032025.jpg
 
When you don't have a bitch all in your ear telling you to pass the ball so she can keep her streak going.....
:roflmao:
Those struggle doubles be fuckin up the shooters rhythm. I don't think I've ever seen AR kick the ball back out off a offense board. They be on the perimeter clapping loud as shit. No response. No look. Just janky lay-up package.
 
He pissed me off when he said I was mansplaining lol
These dudes just be in here making shit up. I hope the thread title never changes. I come in here to harvest hater tears for my coffee. It has a slight salty favor, but overall adds to the sweetness. I believe it comes from Angel Reese thirst and these niggas elevated sassiness levels.
 
These dudes just be in here making shit up. I hope the thread title never changes. I come in here to harvest hater tears for my coffee. It has a slight salty favor, but overall adds to the sweetness. I believe it comes from Angel Reese thirst and these niggas elevated sassiness levels.
This is the play I was talking about
If she lays it up with the other hand there's no block
 
These dudes just be in here making shit up. I hope the thread title never changes. I come in here to harvest hater tears for my coffee. It has a slight salty favor, but overall adds to the sweetness. I believe it comes from Angel Reese thirst and these niggas elevated sassiness levels.

You know your messiah isn't coming back after she's crucified in three days, right?

IDGAF about Angel Reese but there should be a real WNBA thread. Caitlyn season is coming to a grisly and undignified end.
 
He pissed me off when he said I was mansplaining lol

The definition fit-- You really think you're qualified to give the best women players in the world tips on their games.

I get that fans do that with men too, to be fair, but it's ridiculous in that case as well.

"If you knew better, you'd do better"
 
The definition fit-- You really think you're qualified to give the best women players in the world tips on their games.

I get that fans do that with men too, to be fair, but it's ridiculous in that case as well.

"If you knew better, you'd do better"
If the "best" players in the world can't make lay ups with both hands we have a have a problem
 
But yeah @praetor 10pm is too fucking late
On a Sunday night. :smh:
that said, I'm staying up for the game



The definition fit-- You really think you're qualified to give the best women players in the world tips on their games.

I get that fans do that with men too, to be fair, but it's ridiculous in that case as well.

"If you knew better, you'd do better"

Are you responding to the part of his post where he said they need to do lay up drills, or the part where he said they miss far too many off- hand shots?
I think it's a fair criticism (and I don't think one needs to be a professional athlete to make it) that there are an awful lot of missed layups on that side of the rim. I'm not suggesting what should be done to fix that, but I'm sure most fans would rather see the majority of those shots fall.

secondly, if no one were allowed to criticize athletes unless they were one, most sports would be boring, espn would be out of business and this thread would be short as fukk
 
Back
Top