Last games of the season in any sport are usually playoff rest or tanking games....
Chicago sat Cater and Kamilla the last 2 games... To get a lottery pick...

He's just talking. You have to remember that outside this thread he's cool, inside this thread he'sWhat records did Winston set?
I’m talking about that epic 30/30 seasonWhat records did Winston set?
lol nah she just plain hates CaitlynHe's just talking. You have to remember that outside this thread he's cool, inside this thread he's
![]()
Last games of the season in any sport are usually playoff rest or tanking games....
Chicago sat Cater and Kamilla the last 2 games... To get a lottery pick...
lol nah she just plain hates Caitlyn
In all seriousness she doesn't hate Caitlin because she doesn't know Caitlin. So there nothing to actually hate about her.lol nah she just plain hates Caitlyn
I wonder how many of those ints were on his receiversI’m talking about that epic 30/30 season
But I’ll let y’all cook
Fair enoughIn all seriousness she doesn't hate Caitlin because she doesn't know Caitlin. So there nothing to actually hate about her.
Sheryl's just like you. She hates the attention, the praise and everything surrounding Caitlin off the court.
Not as many as Caitlyn’sI wonder how many of those ints were on his receivers
I wonder if Caitlin likes crab legs?
![]()
Ain’t no telling what she like to eatI guess there are more toxic fans than just the caitlin clark fans. Who would have thoughtWho's harassing those bums?
![]()
![]()