Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

I got the fever but I need to see if Mitchell is OK

cant-wait-football.gif
 
I would rather spend the night at Dwight Howard’s house than be a fan of that man and that team
I'm not a fan of the New England Patriots, Minnesota Twins or Montreal Canadians.

And if someone offered me 10 million dollars to tell them the score differential of any of their last 5 games, I wouldn't be able to do it.

For 10 million dollars.

So you go ahead and enjoy Dwight's house and dinner, or dessert.

giphy.gif


:lol:
 
WTH I figured the Fever would try to end the season with a winning, you only played 40 games you don't need to rest.

I did see that Olympian Kristy Wallace had 17 points though :oops:
 
WTH I figured the Fever would try to end the season with a winning, you only played 40 games you don't need to rest.

I did see that Olympian Kristy Wallace had 17 points though :oops:
I wouldn't have rested them either
They been resting since 2016
Go in the playoffs rolling
 
WTH I figured the Fever would try to end the season with a winning, you only played 40 games you don't need to rest.

I did see that Olympian Kristy Wallace had 17 points though :oops:
Kelsey twisted her ankle early and they said SHEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT!!!
 
I'm not a fan of the New England Patriots, Minnesota Twins or Montreal Canadians.

And if someone offered me 10 million dollars to tell them the score differential of any of their last 5 games, I wouldn't be able to do it.

For 10 million dollars.

So you go ahead and enjoy Dwight's house and dinner, or dessert.

giphy.gif


:lol:
So what you saying is you don’t know how to use Google









And oh lol


 
man if i would have drove 2hrs to see this game n they only played the starters 20 mins i would have been pissed ...:angry:

Last games of the season in any sport are usually playoff rest or tanking games....

Chicago sat Cater and Kamilla the last 2 games... To get a lottery pick...

 
Back
Top