Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Lol..yeah I'm seeing a lot of I told you so's after one game. That team was playing Caitlin like they were in the championship game, I'll say by the fourth or fifth game Clark will be dominating, I've watched the WNBA so I know there's not this big talent gap from college to WNBA that people saying/thinking
I don't blame them at all, because she was coming in with all this hype to her name and those WNBA players let her know shit isn't sweet like college. Caitlin Walking smiling and shit like this game was gonna be easy and soon fucked around and found out.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Lol..yeah I'm seeing a lot of I told you so's after one game. That team was playing Caitlin like they were in the championship game, I'll say by the fourth or fifth game Clark will be dominating, I've watched the WNBA so I know there's not this big talent gap from college to WNBA that people saying/thinking
It depends what team she is playing if she playing teams with defense dogs on it she ain’t going to do shit

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
She couldn't even win a championship but she is going to dominate the wnba?

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor

Isabelle Harrison

GNfQnzgXIAAGEsH

Chicago might have the prettiest roster in the league. Isabelle Harrison is dope. Don't sleep on her.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
She shot 5/15 with 6 free throws and scored most of those points when the game was over and Connecticut took their foot off the gas. Also if you watched the game you would notice CC doesn’t create her own shots and has no mid range it’s basically chuck up a three off a screen or hope for an uncontested layup

In her three appearances she has 22 turnovers and is 11-32 from 3

It’s different playing against women vs 18-19 year old teens running up and down the court in college

Ass
It really happened when Dijonai Carrington wasn't guarding here. She came with the energy and hounded her all game.

Everyone knows by know that she wants to go left and even shoot from the left side of the court. They are going hound her and push her right all the time. She's gotta elevate her game and take advantage of that.