Caitlin Clark Is The Truth

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Damn, now I know who this woman reminds me of.:oops:

127060_full.jpg
:frozen::roflmao2:

...then again i shouldnt laugh..Hollywood might catch on and do a Vision Quest reboot with her starring and Modine producing :lol:
lg4kx4egrqmbp2j9neiv.jpg

Journey re-recording this for the soundtrack

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This rancid puss and stale sh*t filled seeping tumor poor excuse for a living thing STILL got a platform?

He is the worst kind of human turd we keep trying to flush him but he just won't stay down.

Your first and only mistake was hitting play.

There’s nothing in life that I”ll ever need to hear from him so I never hit play.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They’re trying had to glam her up but she ain’t no Angel or Cameron. Or even Kamilla.

Damn she can win or even try with some of you. We know that she’s unattractive, she probably knows that she’s unattractive and hears all the that talk that she looks like a man.

But she’s a woman, and is always in sports gear and probably wants to show her other womanly side now that she’s off the court.

The woman literally can’t breathe around you niggas :roflmao:

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn she can win or even try with some of you. We know that she’s unattractive, she probably knows that she’s unattractive and hears all the that talk that she looks like a man.

But she’s a woman, and is always in sports gear and probably wants to show her other womanly side now that she’s off the court.

The woman literally can’t breathe around you niggas :roflmao:
She looks even more manly when she wears girly clothes. She just looks uncomfortable. Studs wanna be mens clothes.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm going to stop talking about C Clark looks cause everybody not blessed with beauty she's blessed with the talent of being a great basketball player that can change her family lives.

We in here judging her when sum of us not the greatest catch. I mean I'm ok looking but over the last 2 yrs developed a gut that I'm not proud of but I'm bagging chicks at 43 like when I was 33 with a 6 pack

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Don't be stupid you motherfuckers.

Take it downstairs if you need to.

Any nigga talking shit in broad daylight needs one to the head

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I called that shit weeks ago

It's a racial dynamic to this that's unmatched. She played on a mostly white team beating a bunch of teams with mostly black girls
That's all good ..no championships though. Lost to majority black team and Coach

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@playahaitian @DC_Dude

This is the problem with women's sports. Wilson has been the best women's basketball player on the planet for four years straight. Back to back professional championships and she can't sniff a contract like this.

The WNBA players are going to physically punish Clarke on the court.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the problem with women's sports. Wilson has been the best women's basketball player on the planet for four years straight. Back to back professional championships and she can't sniff a contract like this.

The WNBA players are going to physically punish Clarke on the court.

Wilson isn't popular as Caitlin right now. Being the best doesn't always mean that you're the most popular too.

16855355596064.jpg