REDLINE Rising Star BGOL Investor Aug 2, 2026 #17,396 therealjondoe said: I got lost Click to expand... Well now you're found.
Coldchi Rising Star BGOL Investor Aug 2, 2026 #17,397 Big Tex said: Click to expand... Jesus Christ....
therealjondoe Rising Star BGOL Investor Aug 3, 2026 #17,401 Gemini said: Click to expand... I was looking too because I know she had a great month
easy_b Easy_b is in the place to be. BGOL Investor Aug 5, 2026 #17,412 Gemini said: Click to expand... With zero defensive stops, she is still weak as hell
easy_b Easy_b is in the place to be. BGOL Investor Aug 8, 2026 #17,419 Gemini said: Click to expand... I’m going to tell you guys a secret. I don’t like airplanes too. I didn’t fly for a little over 20 years because of a bad experience in the 90s but last year I got back on the airplane here and there. I still prefer driving though.
Gemini said: Click to expand... I’m going to tell you guys a secret. I don’t like airplanes too. I didn’t fly for a little over 20 years because of a bad experience in the 90s but last year I got back on the airplane here and there. I still prefer driving though.
RoomService Dinner is now being served. BGOL Investor Aug 8, 2026 #17,420 Gemini said: Click to expand...
Flawless Flawless One BGOL Investor Aug 8, 2026 #17,426 Gemini said: Click to expand... Kelsey Mitchell scored 27 points to set a WNBA single-season record with her 16th straight game of 20-plus points
Gemini said: Click to expand... Kelsey Mitchell scored 27 points to set a WNBA single-season record with her 16th straight game of 20-plus points