Cac who killed Arbery scared he will be killed in prison. Somebody grant his fear!!!

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Protection isn't free of charge, no matter who you are.
It is a different type of protection. The killer of Lavena Johnson was well protected. They seriously refused to punish who ever it was for raping and killing a black lady. These devils are all in this together. There seems to be some kind of brother of satan, similar to neo nazi and the goal of purifying the world world by getting rid of everybody that does not have blue eyes, blond hair, and pale skin.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
awwwwww poor poor babyi hope a team is taking hourly turns to come by and slap that muthafucka on the back of his head then when he gets into a good sleep wake his ass up. twice a week put them fists on his face or gut. keep threatening his life have that fucker in the corner of his cell crying and shaking. break him then shank him

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
man dominos?
put them bitches in 2 socks mid game and lined a white man smoove up. nobody was gon say shit to him either, he was in there for damn near sawing off a klansman's head and torching his house and body. young nigga, was like 18 at the time. the squad came in there and made everybody lay down but he went heads up w they ass for a good minute and a half.

crazy as fuck lol he was the lil homie though.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
put them bitches in 2 socks mid game and lined a white man smoove up. nobody was gon say shit to him either, he was in there for damn near sawing off a klansman's head and torching his house and body. young nigga, was like 18 at the time. the squad came in there and made everybody lay down but he went heads up w they ass for a good minute and a half.

crazy as fuck lol he was the lil homie though.
People be thinking this shit a game

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this why i be like man you lil niggas out here criming for no good reason to go sit down in shit for 12-20 seasons. they don't think it's real.

they not even hustlin either, these niggas out here shooting up gas stations in crocs. lame af.
Look at what I just posed in Killagram thread

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Funny thing is, he is totally safe.
A black man will kill another black man before they kill this CAC.

Its a whole different world in the dugout bruh, you AINT

tryin to live it, but its a little more

unity there amongst us, the out here...

bruh.. I mean there is no choice,

in prison, kniggas KNOW its them

against the fuckin WORLD...

mexicans and asians become cacs

quick when shit goes down in prison...

they dont like to talk about that shit tho..

Its US against the world and when we realize that

as a collective..

You gonna see some real change..

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes. Definitely the black man/woman against the world.
Its a whole different world in the dugout bruh, you AINT

tryin to live it, but its a little more

unity there amongst us, the out here...

bruh.. I mean there is no choice,

in prison, kniggas KNOW its them

against the fuckin WORLD...

mexicans and asians become cacs

quick when shit goes down in prison...

they dont like to talk about that shit tho..

Its US against the world and when we realize that

as a collective..

You gonna see some real change..

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pussy ass cracka!!!!
isolation will be much worse but he would be as good as dead in gen pop

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fingers crossed on him

But in general the point stands

He scared for a reason. We all know of the lore of chomos and certain other offenders getting murked or the regular lump up schedule in there for a reason. I've seen white boys get vic'd in that bitch every way you can think of. My lil nigga beat a cracka to sleep with the dominos we was playing dominos with. Had to make paper ones after that. It happens and it's a legit concern.

But his, not ours.
I think his lawyer is saying this in order to get him sent to a place of his choice

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I honestly hope they don’t kill him. Just torture him for the duration. Once he begins to heal, inflict more pain. Make him wish he was dead.
I agree, rape him until his insides fall out and he needs a diaper. Let him heal and rape him all over again.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I agree, rape him until his insides fall out and he needs a diaper. Let him heal and rape him all over again.
Lmaoooo sound like this old Howard stern episode where this cac was on there trying to win some money for having the saddest story..nig was like these black guys gang raped me every night for yrs..than somebody gave him herpes and 1 of the rapist caught it and got mad at him than slashed his face and I think part of his mouth.. nig had to wear a diaper the rest of his life cause herpes of the rear.. crazy thing he didn’t even win the money after telling that story..it’s fucked up but it was hilarious nig poured his heart out and they said awww give it to the other guy who got cancer..he was big mad