Cac who killed Arbery scared he will be killed in prison. Somebody grant his fear!!!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Pussy ass cracka!!!!

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
lock-uo.gif

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Ok. Let's see.
Fingers crossed on him

But in general the point stands

He scared for a reason. We all know of the lore of chomos and certain other offenders getting murked or the regular lump up schedule in there for a reason. I've seen white boys get vic'd in that bitch every way you can think of. My lil nigga beat a cracka to sleep with the dominos we was playing dominos with. Had to make paper ones after that. It happens and it's a legit concern.

But his, not ours.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Even when in prison for his racism he doubles down on the same shit that landed him prison.

Hey buddy, you’re in prison for murder. Stop worrying about black people committing crimes when you’re a convicted criminal.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I hope he gets his ass royally kicked a few times and then kill that piece of shit in the worst and most painful way.

I'll always remember how that piece of shit was walking with his chest poked out after he had shot Ahmaud with that shotgun, then at the trial he was talking about “all he had to do was stop“, mufuca who are you to tell someone they have to stop just because you told them to :angry:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fingers crossed on him

But in general the point stands

He scared for a reason. We all know of the lore of chomos and certain other offenders getting murked or the regular lump up schedule in there for a reason. I've seen white boys get vic'd in that bitch every way you can think of. My lil nigga beat a cracka to sleep with the dominos we was playing dominos with. Had to make paper ones after that. It happens and it's a legit concern.

But his, not ours.

man dominos?
inside ain't outside playa
That nigga ain’t even seen a bukkpen