Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes, it seems, but understand my context.You're posting tweets from a CAC racist faggot.
Yes, it seems, but understand my context.
I'm staying updated on a very interesting development.
No you are not. You are taking isolated incidents in South Africa and extrapolating it to the rest of Africa. Meanwhile, Ethiopia is hosting the 16th annual pan-african conference focusing on disaster risk financing and investment. I'm sure the street vendor violence is more important to us understanding African nations working together.
What you should have gleamed from this is the same dumb xenophobic propaganda they use to stir up hate of immigrants works even when the immigrants look like you.
If the South Africans attack the whites and sustain the attack. I can almost guarantee Trump will get involved. The defender of whiteness.South Africans are borrowing a page from Trump's Nationalism playbook. I don't see how other black people are your problem.
then trump attacking becomes a different kind of war. But Africans attacking other Africans just doesn't make sense. If these other Africans come to your country and set up successful businesses and integrate into your society, it means one or two things: Either the government fosters a communal business idea which empowers your local economy, which they (South Africans) should be happy about or just that South African do not have capitalistic business acumen to come up with the communal economy themselves and are now jealous and crying about foreigner taking their jobs. IMO, they got it backward.If the South Africans attack the whites and sustain the attack. I can almost guarantee Trump will get involved. The defender of whiteness.
then trump attacking becomes a different kind of war. But Africans attacking other Africans just doesn't make sense. If these other Africans come to your country and set up successful businesses and integrate into your society, it means one or two things: Either the government fosters a communal business idea which empowers your local economy, which they (South Africans) should be happy about or just that South African do not have capitalistic business acumen to come up with the communal economy themselves and are now jealous and crying about foreigner taking their jobs. IMO, they got it backward.
I know someone who will be moving to S Africa this year. I don't know why but good luck to them.