Cac-loving South Africans Are Violently Attacking and Beating Other Africans & Closing their Businesses

As much as I love the ideology and philosophy of pan-Africanism, shit like this reminds me that it's an ideal embraced and practiced by very few. Xenophobia, tribalism, and provincialism run deep, despite evidence pointing to white supremacy as the number one enemy.
It might be best to look after you and yours. Black unity has become a joke.
 
Yes, it seems, but understand my context.
I'm staying updated on a very interesting development.

No you are not. You are taking isolated incidents in South Africa and extrapolating it to the rest of Africa. Meanwhile, Ethiopia is hosting the 16th annual pan-african conference focusing on disaster risk financing and investment. I'm sure the street vendor violence is more important to us understanding African nations working together.

What you should have gleamed from this is the same dumb xenophobic propaganda they use to stir up hate of immigrants works even when the immigrants look like you.
 
yt needs justification for robbing, raping, and murdering Afrikans ~~~~~~~~~~~ that bible is written

colonialism in Afrika. how do we control the majority? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~set them against each other

how do we keep Black americans from uniting ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ convince them how cheap their lives are and that it's okay to call each other n***** and degrade and murder each other over bullshit

rinse and repeat
 
No you are not. You are taking isolated incidents in South Africa and extrapolating it to the rest of Africa. Meanwhile, Ethiopia is hosting the 16th annual pan-african conference focusing on disaster risk financing and investment. I'm sure the street vendor violence is more important to us understanding African nations working together.

What you should have gleamed from this is the same dumb xenophobic propaganda they use to stir up hate of immigrants works even when the immigrants look like you.

Why can't both be issues of importance?
I wasn't aware of the conference you mentioned, and I know I am. You suggest an unwarranted argument defense, implying that I selectively choose negative news events across Africa. So, according to your reasoning, am I not supposed to post the story that I shared as it makes SA look bad?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: BKF



I understand her viewpoint, but what makes this situation especially striking is that South Africans are acting out based on unjust xenophobia and colorism. They identify West African migrants primarily by skin color, as in the case where a man thought to be Nigerian was actually a South African from a nearby village. Their actions focus only on other black individuals, despite the presence of many illegal Indian and white immigrants who use more resources than the small number of West Africans who migrated—legally or illegally. While this is a problem that needs addressing, the issue is their approach to resolving it.
 
Last edited:
:lol: To the "passport bros", once the rand collapses in value, go to SA in droves and run through their women.
You're doing them a favor from losers like this.

 
South Africans are borrowing a page from Trump's Nationalism playbook. I don't see how other black people are your problem.
If the South Africans attack the whites and sustain the attack. I can almost guarantee Trump will get involved. The defender of whiteness.
 
If the South Africans attack the whites and sustain the attack. I can almost guarantee Trump will get involved. The defender of whiteness.
then trump attacking becomes a different kind of war. But Africans attacking other Africans just doesn't make sense. If these other Africans come to your country and set up successful businesses and integrate into your society, it means one or two things: Either the government fosters a communal business idea which empowers your local economy, which they (South Africans) should be happy about or just that South African do not have capitalistic business acumen to come up with the communal economy themselves and are now jealous and crying about foreigner taking their jobs. IMO, they got it backward.
 
then trump attacking becomes a different kind of war. But Africans attacking other Africans just doesn't make sense. If these other Africans come to your country and set up successful businesses and integrate into your society, it means one or two things: Either the government fosters a communal business idea which empowers your local economy, which they (South Africans) should be happy about or just that South African do not have capitalistic business acumen to come up with the communal economy themselves and are now jealous and crying about foreigner taking their jobs. IMO, they got it backward.

Hmmm....
This point is lost on many of them.
 
Every brother isn't my brother and that's universal,it's sad but a reality.

Money,power and influence is a hell of a drug but be mindful of what you do today cause it can affect your tomorrow
 
I know someone who will be moving to S Africa this year. I don't know why but good luck to them.

Good luck to them.


This thread is very personal to me because one of the two women I ever loved was South African, and one of my favorite pan-Africanists was a brotha I met at a cafe, with whom I am still in contact. She comes from a political family, and he's a professor at the University of Pretoria. I've been there and even considered moving there to be with her.
 
Back
Top