Business Tutorials Download Area

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
SAP Business Objects BI Platform 4.0 SP4 (x86/x64)

427b97b309a653abf60b0bb75644016b.jpg

SAP Business Objects BI Platform 4.0 SP4 (x86/x64) | 11.08 GB

Empower your business users with anytime, anywhere access to key insights delivered in context – with our flexible BI platform. Get ready to increase responsiveness, reduce IT costs and workload, and drive better decision making across your organization.

Leverage real-time business intelligence from any data
Increase user autonomy by exposing data in plain business terms
Make information consumption simple, personalized, and dynamic
Benefit from a flexible and scalable information infrastructure

• Understand the specifics of running SAP BusinessObjects BI products on top of SAP NetWeaver BW and SAP ERP data
• Learn how to set up your SAP NetWeaver system for SAP Crystal Reports, SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards, SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence, and more
• Updated and expanded for SAP BusinessObjects 4.x

Get the crucial knowledge you need to make essential business intelligence products work on top of SAP NetWeaver. Continuing in the tradition of the first bestselling edition, this updated edition carefully guides you, click-by-click, through the process of connecting SAP BusinessObjects tools to SAP data. The expert advice and clear instruction that this book provides is just what you need to become an authority on integrating your SAP BusinessObjects BI platform with SAP NetWeaver.

Step-by-Step Instructions
Follow along as the author walks you through each click and screen needed to integrate SAP BusinessObjects with SAP NetWeaver.

Installation and Configuration
Learn how to install and configure the necessary server and client components to start working with SAP BusinessObjects tools.

Semantic Layer
Review the different options for connecting corporate data in a brand new chapter about the semantic layer.

SAP NetWeaver Portal
Discover how you can make SAP NetWeaver Portal work with the SAP BusinessObjects BI platform.

Updated and Expanded
Explore over 200 new pages, and find updated information on how the 4.x release of the SAP BusinessObjects BI platform changes the landscape of the integration with SAP NetWeaver.

Highlights

• Installation and configuration
• Semantic layer
• SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise
• SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence
• SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards
• SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for Microsoft Office
• SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for OLAP
• SAP NetWeaver Portal
• Security and troubleshooting

DOWNLOAD
Extabit = High Speed
Rapidgator
61764949e137a5c517e7af4a32138ac0.png

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Lex van Dam Trading Academy - Online Education

5ea86fd0a66e9c99a1a861e5f5078375.jpg

Lex van Dam Trading Academy - Online Education | 616.22 MB
English | Video: h264, yuv420p, 480x272, 29,97 fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo
Genre: Video Training

The 5-Step-Trading online course costs ?399.00. This is a great investment in yourself and your financial future.

Learn how to trade online
The online modules each last between 30 and 40 minutes making it possible to climb the learning curve very quickly. They aim to teach the 5-Step-Trading ™ method in about three to four hours.

They teach you trading and investing from the eyes of a professional hedge fund manager. Some parts will be easy to understand while other parts will be quite hard, even for more experienced traders and investors.

The Online Modules

The goal of 5-Step-Trading ™ is to give you a good grounding so that when it comes to more aggressive trading methods that I will discuss in later courses you will have a good basis to work from. Even if you are only interested in FX trading this is still a course that will serve you well.

If you purchase the course and you have questions about the material you can either attend one of the special Q&A seminars which will start in Q1 2011 or look in the subscriber FAQ section. Of course you can email me questions which have not been answered in the FAQ section.

Idea Generation
Many traders focus on the wrong information or listen to rumours before they trade. I will explain why this causes losses and I'll tell you how to generate your own ideas. I will discuss a model that can help predict stock market direction and we will also look at stock market history and economic indicators to help put ideas into perspective. I also give a few tips to help you invest in the right sectors at the right time.

Company Analysis
I will discuss how to take a stock trading idea and decide if the idea makes sense from a valuation perspective. I will show you what is important to look at and what is irrelevant. Company management and research analysts cannot be trusted to give an independent view of a company and its business. You need to do this yourself. I will show you how.

Chart Analysis
I will show you why looking at charts is necessary before you trade. I will teach you how to read a chart properly and show you which techniques should be used and how. We will look at general market indicators to put things into perspective.

Trading Psychology
Trading is one of the hardest things in the world. It is easy to get greedy when it goes well and panic when things go wrong. I will show you how to deal with the pain and improve your mental toughness. Good traders run their profits and cut their losses. I will show you why most people do the opposite. I will teach you how to do a mental check every time before you trade.

Risk Management
I will teach you how to end up with a portfolio of stocks that work well together. Where everything is sized properly, with targets and stop-losses, correctly documented, and where the balance between risk and reward is right. If you don’t do this you are likely to end up with large losses.

More Info_http://www.lexvandam.com/

99d8946376f67278505be7082fa85664.jpg

DOWNLOAD
Extabit = High Speed
Code:
http://extabit.com/file/27a4dertdatbp/Lex.van.Dam.Trading.Academy.rar
Rapidgator
Code:
http://rapidgator.net/file/34716204/Lex.van.Dam.Trading.Academy.rar.html

Last edited:

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Oil Trading Academy – Beginner And Advanced Videos

722bc82b1ec2502d4310e36492e3372d.jpg

Oil Trading Academy – Beginner And Advanced Videos | 4.47 GB
English | Audio: mp3, 22050 Hz, mono, 128 kb/s
AVI | Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 1016×764, 30.00 fps(r)
Genre: Video Tutorial

Beginner Videos:
The beginner videos consist of 3 videos:
Video 1: Placing Orders
Video 2: Setting Up Charts
Video 3: Strategy

These beginner videos are for the beginner who needs to get jump started on how to setup their software for trading. They will help you understand the proper way to place your orders and how to setup your charts.

Advanced Videos Secret Code:

The Advanced Videos will teach you the secret of how to know which direction Oil is going to go with up to an 80% accuracy. This is the trading secret to end all secrets, and will absolutely give you the power to make a tremendous amount of money trading Oil on your own, 100% Guaranteed!

Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced trader, this oil trading course is where you need to get started….

If you’re a beginner the beginner set of videos (3 videos) will walk you through setting up Strategy Runner trading software (any broker can be used), and teach you how to place orders and use the software. These 3 videos will really help the beginner get off to a quick start.

If you’re an advanced trader you can skip these beginner videos and go straight to the Advanced Videos (8 Videos), which will show you the biggest trading secret in the world for trading the oil market, and will teach you how to easily take advantage of this. In these 8 videos you’ll see me taking trade after trade of Oil on video with me talking and explaining the “secret code”, and exactly how to apply it to the Oil market.

You cannot yet imagine how valuable this information will be to you, only once you receive the videos and watch them will you understand.

In my Advanced Videos you’ll hear me go into great detail on how to see the code within the oil market, and how to take entries based upon it, and what stops and exits to use, and how to manage each trade. You will learn the intraday “secret code” for the oil market, and you’ll be able to take trades on oil using this “secret code” and achieve a very high degree of success, up to a 80% accuracy with some practice.

There is no trading method on Oil anywhere in the world that can be superior to knowing the “secret code”.

Although most things in this life that sound too good to be true usually aren’t true, sometimes once in a great while you can find a pearl in the shell, this in my opinion is such a find.

The “secret code” is very easy to learn and understand, it uses no “indicators” and therefore it’s easy to see and take advantage of.

We realize this sounds impossible on the surface, however once you watch our Advanced Videos it will all make sense to you in every way, and you’ll understand why it’s so simple and easy, and you’ll also understand how incredibly powerful it is, and you’ll be very happy you decided to make a leap of faith in us and purchase our oil trading course videos.

More: http://oiltradingacademy.com/beginneradvancedwatch.htm

DOWNLOAD
Extabit = High Speed
Rapidgator

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
AffiloBlueprint 3.0 by Mark Ling

750c15badb859477a2f7a5d2a2d5ffd2.png

Mark Ling - AffiloBlueprint 3.0 (88 Video + 85 Ebook) | 2.41 GB
English | 88 Video + 85 Ebook | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
AVI| Video: h264, yuv420p, 960×540, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Affiloblueprint 3 is the latest product by super affiliate and internet marketing veteran Mark Ling.

Affiloblueprint 3 is brand new and it builds on the already great product Affiloblueprint 2. This simple idea behind the course is to help you create simple websites that make a great income every month, passively.
Believe me Mark has been in the affiliate marketing industry since 2006 and he really has perfected this system. You literally pick out a niche, then a product, do some keyword research and then build your site. Once you get it ranking you just sit back and relax while the commissions keep rolling in.

So what exactly is covered in Affiloblueprint?

This is a really in depth course broken into 12 steps, which include over 80 video and each video has notes to help you along.

At the start you are going to be picking out niches and products that you want to promote. New to Affiloblueprint 3 is the guide to picking out physical products and CPA offers. So you literally are going to be able to promote anything you like.

Once you have picked out a niche you move onto the next stage which is to create content for it. The great thing is that if you don’t like writing articles, Mark shows you exactly how to outsource it for cheap.

Affiloblueprint 3.0 comes with Affilotheme which is a great addition. You are going to be able to create a professional looking website where you can add content and make it looking exactly how you want.

One of the major improvements to the course is the SEO section. Mark really has completely revamped this section with completely new tactics to help you rank your site at the top of Google in the fastest possible time!

In my opinion this is the best part of the course, as Mark actually gives you action plans for link building so that you are able to get your site to the top super fast.

Believe me while it may seem that the course is massive and all over the place the reality is that if you follow it as laid out by Mark… step by step then there is no reason why you will not be successful online.

So the question is does Affiloblueprint 3 Actually Work?

I will tell you right now that with the latest penguin update by Google… I honestly thought that affiliate marketing via tiny websites was over! Seriously I thought it just wasn’t possible to rank these websites in Google anymore.

But the reality is that Mark Ling seriously made me and every other affiliate marketer out there look silly…

Why you may ask? Well because affiliate marketing isn’t dead! Seriously with the tactics that Mark teaches you, you are going to make an insane amount of money with affiliate marketing in a very short period of time.

Here’s exactly how the system works:

1. Market Research & Keywords.
Here you are going to be taught everything you need to know to find niches that are extremely profitable. Along with that you will be taught how to pick winning products to promote, as well as choosing which keywords to target.

2. Creating Content.
You will be taught all the tactics you need to know to create high value content for your site. You can create it yourself or use outsourcers.

3. Setting Up Your Website.
Learn exactly how to build your site using Affilotheme and WordPress.

4. Website Design.
Learn exactly how to create beautiful looking sites that help convert visitors into buyers!

5. On Page SEO.
All the inside tactics on how to set up your site for really high site rankings.

6. Off Page SEO.
Learn all the link building strategies that you need to know in order to get your site ranked up to the top of Google.

7. Additional Link Building.
Advanced tactics to help you reach that number 1 spot for your targeted keywords.

8. Newsletters.
Learn exactly how to boost your income using newsletters.

9. Tweaking Your Site?
You will also learn exactly why your site isn’t performing as you had hoped. Step by step you will be guided on how to turn your failing site into a successful one.

10. Google Adwords Part 1,2 & 3.
Learn the basics and more advanced tactics of PPC marketing and how to use it to effectively drive traffic to your site immediately.

The Bad Points

Obviously, Affiloblueprint 3 isn’t perfect. Here’s what I didn’t like about it:

1. My main issue is that membership to the Affilorama program comes at an additional monthly cost. While it may be worth it to get all the exclusive bonus help you need to be successful with affiliate marketing, it would have been nice if Mark had included this in the membership price.

2. If you are a complete beginner at affiliate marketing then you are going to have to put in the work to get the most out of this system. Believe me if you are looking for a get rick quick scheme then this program is not for you. However if you follow what is taught in this course and get me help using the bonus then you will be making a lot of money really quickly in no time.

The Good Points

1. The most important factor is that this course works! Seriously no matter if you are a complete newbie or a seasoned pro at affiliate marketing this course will teach you how to make a lot of money online. If you put in the effort then you are going to be able to make a full time income in just a short while from now.

2. You don’t need anything else except what is given to you in this course. While I think you will benefit greatly from my bonus package you certainly don’t need it to succeed with affiliate marketing. Everything you could possibly need is already included in this course.

3. The best part is anyone can use this course to make money online. It really doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or expert. Another great thing is that you don’t need any technical skills to make money using this course!

4. With all the updates from Google lately its great to know that the knowledge given in this system actually works right now! This course is mainly for the beginners out there but I’m certain even the experts will learn something! I certainly did. Affiloblueprint 3 is a really great course that lays out everything for you in a simple step by step formula. I am telling you, that you are not going to find another course out there like this…

Last Word

So to conclude my short Affiloblueprint 3.0 review I will say that this is the most impressive and complete affiliate marketing course that I’ve come across in a long time! Mark Ling has been in the industry for a long time and is a guy that is known to want to help as many people as possible make a living online!

If you look past the flashy sales page you are going to find that this is a unique course that will help anyone out there make money online, no matter what level of experience you have. Heck, I’m going to set up another affiliate site right after I’m done with this review!

Home page: http://www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

DOWNLOAD
Code:
http://extabit.com/file/27a478x1goa3g/AffiloBlueprint_3.0.part1.rar
http://extabit.com/file/27a478x1goq0s/AffiloBlueprint_3.0.part2.rar
http://extabit.com/file/27a478x1hbmu4/AffiloBlueprint_3.0.part3.rar

Last edited:

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Bob Serling – Million Dollar Licensing Program 2.0

fba5d0cc28cc9bbf91a9cc8f710930e8.jpg

Bob Serling – Million Dollar Licensing 2.0 | 2.35 GB
English| Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
MP4| Video: h264, yuv420p, 640×480, 10.00 fps(r) (eng)

So what’s all the fuss about Bob Serlings program, Million Dollar Licensing?
Above the last 2 many years, hundreds of students including myself have seen some incredible results from Bob Serlings Million Dollar Licensing Program. On this article, I m going to provide an honest review and unique guidelines for succeeding with Bob s course.

Bob’s course is all about applying tested advertising and marketing campaigns to inject into present enterprises. It really is an amazing eyeopening training course that explains the easiness and verified techniques to land deals and literally install confirmed marketing techniques and campaigns in organization for big bucks.

Here s 5 tips for succeeding with Million Dollar Licensing:

Its Proven A excellent instance of why employing tested campaigns work is by seeking at the company design of advertising and marketing agencies. They are goal is always to not necessarily produce a winning campaign with high roi return, but to win awards for their agency. They appear up using a campaign that carries a monkey flying across the television screen or perhaps a ad that just has your logo which includes a rather females.

Honestly, that wont return any cash. Which includes a verified marketing and advertising marketing campaign it really is an simple market because using the proof that the marketing campaign has worked within this marketplace, this business, this industry, and it netted this firm $50,000 in much less than a week..
THAT my buddy gets a company perked up.

Bob’s course go into great detail on applying his proven campaigns for massive success.

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
How To "Become A Blogger Premium"

d81c1fdbbc36731f0af70da1f4ca08ec.jpg

How To "Become A Blogger Premium" | 2.12GB
English| Audio: mp3, 22050 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s
AVI| Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 604×378, 25.00 fps(r)

When many people think about blogging, they think about a personal diary that people put online to air their dirty laundry. But did you know that Blogging is a platform that can help you become an authority in your niche?

Did you know that by setting up an Authority Blog, you can build a massive business that CAN change the world?

Did you know that bloggers are the individuals who are being looked to for advice, recommendations, and instructions on how to do a wide variety of thing?

That’s why we launched Become A Blogger – an online community with the mission of helping as many people as possible, set up Authority Blogs and build successful businesses around their blogs.

More:
http://www.becomeablogger.com

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Business English Pod Video

81d8d1b26164be06e2f904366c4ea60b.jpeg

Business English Pod Video | 2.7GB
English| Video: M4V ~3 hours| Audio CDs: MP3 ~10 hours| PDF Guides

Business English Pod provides free weekly MP3 podcast ESL lessons and audio/e-Book courses for intermediate and advanced business English learners. Each business English podcast lesson is focused on a particular workplace English skill (meetings, presentations, telephoning, negotiating, socializing, travel, conversation etc.) and language function (clarifying, disagreeing, questioning, expressing opinions, persuasion etc.).

More: http://www.businessenglishpod.com/about/

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
INE – CCIE Voice 3.5 Class On Demand Advance Training Class

9db1d3b53920f37030ef1e8bbf367bfc.jpg

INE – CCIE Voice 3.5 Class On Demand Advance Training Class
English| Audio: aac, 32000 Hz, stereo (eng)
MOV| Video: h264, yuv420p, 960×540, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)| 11.4GB

The CCIE Voice Advanced Technologies Class is one of the first steps in understanding CCIE level concepts and technologies. Each technology you need to know for the CCIE Voice lab is described in detailed technology lectures and hands-on demonstrations. Watch as the instructor answers live questions from participating online students, and walks everyone through a detailed demonstration and explanation of all of these concepts and technologies.

+ Instant access
+ Supports latest CCIE blueprint
+ Delivered in downloadable video .mov format
+ Play on multiple devices, i.e. iPad2®, iPhone®, Android®

Content:
1 Introduction and Agenda0h 27m
2 Network Infrastructure – Concepts & Slides0h 37m
3 Network Infrastructure – Demonstration1h 05m
4 Quality of Service – Concepts & Slides1h 00m
5 Quality of Service – LAN Demonstration1h 25m
6 Quality of Service – WAN Demonstration2h 32m
7 Unified CM – System Core – Concepts & Slides1h 13m
8 Unified CM – System Core – Demonstration1h 30m
9 Unified CM – Users & LDAP – Demonstration0h 24m
10 Unified CM – Calling Features – Concepts & Slides0h 16m
11 Unified CM – Calling Features – Demonstration0h 55m
12 Unified CM – Native Applications – Concepts & Slides0h 17m
13 Unified CM – Native Applications – Demonstration Part 11h 47m
14 Unified CM – Native Applications – Demonstration Part 20h 20m
15 Unified CM – Native Applications – Demonstration Part 30h 18m
16 Unified CM – Media Resources – Concept & Slides1h 05m
17 Unified CM – Media Resources – Demonstration Part 10h 41m
18 Unified CM – Media Resources – Demonstration Part 21h 45m
19 Unified CM – Gateways and Trunks – Concepts & Slides0h 37m
20 Unified CM – Gateways and Trunks – Demonstration1h 34m
21 H.323 Gatekeeper with CUBE – Concepts & Slides Part 11h 30m
22 H.323 Gatekeeper with CUBE – Concepts & Slides Part 20h 43m
23 H.323 Gatekeeper with CUBE – Demonstration Part 11h 05m
24 H.323 Gatekeeper with CUBE – Demonstration Part 21h 09m
25 H.323 Gatekeeper with CUBE – Demonstration Part 30h 10m
26 H.323 Gatekeeper with CUBE – Demonstration Part 41h 16m
27 Dial Plan – Concepts & Slides Part 11h 04m
28 Dial Plan – Concepts & Slides Part 21h 21m
29 Dial Plan – Concepts & Slides Part 30h 58m
30 Outbound Dial Plan – Demonstration Part 10h 48m
31 Outbound Dial Plan – Demonstration Part 21h 27m
32 Outbound Dial Plan – Demonstration Part 31h 24m
33 Outbound Dial Plan – Demonstration Part 40h 07m
34 Outbound Dial Plan – Demonstration Part 51h 05m
35 Outbound Dial Plan – Demonstration Part 60h 56m
36 Inbound Dial Plan – Demonstration Part 11h 01m
37 Inbound Dial Plan – Demonstration Part 21h 34m
38 Unified CM – Unified Mobility – Concepts & Slides0h 15m
39 Unified CM – Unified Mobility – Demonstration0h 56m
40 High Availability – Concepts & Slides0h 55m
41 Unified CM Express – Concepts & Slides0h 40m
42 High Availability – Demonstration Part 11h 16m
43 High Availability – Demonstration Part 21h 21m
44 High Availability – Demonstration Part 30h 17m
45 Messaging – Unity Express – Concepts & Slides1h 13m
46 Messaging – Unity Express – Demonstration Part 10h 41m
47 Messaging – Unity Express – Demonstration Part 20h 11m
48 Messaging – Unity Connection – Concepts & Slides0h 34m
49 Messaging – Unity Connection – Demonstration Part 11h 07m
50 Messaging – Unity Connection – Demonstration Part 21h 00m
51 Unified Contact Center Express – Concepts & Slides0h 46m
52 Unified Contact Center Express – Demonstration Part 11h 20m
53 Unified Contact Center Express – Demonstration Part 20h 36m
54 Unified Contact Center Express – Demonstration Part 31h 33m
55 Presence – Concepts & Slides0h 48m
56 Presence – CUCM – Demonstration0h 41m
57 Presence – CUPS – Demonstration1h 26m
58 Strategy – Concepts & Slides1h 48m
59 Strategy – Questions and Study Plan0h 42m

1f0e5c4b2857edf2100b462be376ddb5.jpg

DOWNLOAD
Extabit = High Speed
Rapidgator

NoBarber38

Potential Star
OG Investor
Re: Business English Pod Video

Error 500
Undefined index: plugin_detail is coming up for the rapidgator file pt 2.Could u re-up pt2 on rapidgator? I have 1 & 3.

aventis

International
International Member
Re: Oil Trading Academy – Beginner And Advanced Videos

Both those links can only be downloaded by premium re-up playa.

aventis

International
International Member
Re: Lex van Dam Trading Academy - Online Education

Rapidgator link not showing and extabit link is premium?

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
IBM SPSS Statistics 21 Multilingual (WIN/MAC)

ece82653337a291ac565d2c6c7626a21.jpeg

IBM SPSS Statistics 21 Multilingual (WIN/MAC) | 978.5 MB + 948 MB

IBM SPSS Statistics is an integrated family of products that addresses the entire analytical process, from planning to data collection to analysis, reporting and deployment. With more than a dozen fully integrated modules to choose from, you can find the specialized capabilities you need to increase revenue, outperform competitors, conduct research and make better decisions.

Home Page - http://www-01.ibm.com/software/analytics/spss/products/statistics/

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Collection of Career Guides - Job Searching - CV Writing - Inter

94de6c90f34d621159df6ac6508f1c9e.jpg

Collection of Career Guides - Job Searching - CV Writing - Inter | 843 MB
English | PDF | Ebooks Collection | All In One

Collection of Career Guides - Job Searching - CV Writing - Interviewing.

List

General Career Guides_Business Advice-etc
300.Best.Jobs.Without.a.Four-Year.Degree.eBook.pdf
Infosec Career Hacking - Sell Your Skillz, Not Your Soul.pdf
Finding a Job on the Web - Cliffs Notes.pdf
The Very Quick Job Search Get A Better Job In Half The Time 3RD edition -.pdf
Jist.Works.Quick.Guide.To.Career.Training.In.Two.Years.Or.Less.pdf
Best Jobs for 21st Century.pdf
Enhanced Occupational Outlook Handbook 5th Edition.pdf
Jist Works - 50 Best Jobs for Your Personality - 2005 .pdf
EZ Occupational Outlook Handbook.pdf
How To Write Better Business Letters.pdf
Jist.Publishing.250.Best.Jobs.Through.ApprenticeshipsJist.Publishing.250.Best.Jobs.Through.Apprenticeships.pdf
Alpha Books - Teach Yourself Business Plans in 24 Hours.pdf
Jist Works - 100 Fastest-growing Careers - Your Complete Guidebook to Major Jobs With the Most Growth and Openings - 9th Ed, 2006.pdf
Artech.House.Managing.Intellectual.Assets.In.The.Digital.Age.pdf
Executive Job Search.pdf
Break Into The Game Industry How To Get A Job Making Video Games.pdf
The Unofficial Guide to Landing a Job.pdf
Sybex.Getting.a.Job.in.CG.Real.Advice.from.Reel.People.Feb.2004.eBook-DDU.pdf
The Career Survival Guide.pdf
Negotiating Skills for Managers.pdf
Jist.Publishing.Over.40.Job.Search.Guide.10.for.Making.Your.Age.an.Advantage.in.Your.Career.pdf
Essential Skills for an Excellent Career.pdf
mindtools_skills_for_an_excellent_career.pdf
Job Feedback - Giving, Seeking, and Using Feedback for Performance Improvement.pdf
0071638679.McGraw-Hill.Getting.Back.to.Work.Everything.You.Need.to.Bounce.Back.and.Get.a.Job.After.a.Layoff.Aug.2009.pdf
Get The Job You Want, Even When No One's Hiring.pdf
Job Search and Career Checklists 101 Proven Time-Saving Checklists to Organize and Plan Your Career Search - Arlene S. Hirsch.pdf
Jist.Works.How.To.Be.Happy.At.Work.A.Practical.Guide.To.Career.Satisfaction.REPACK.eBook-LiB.pdf
Your Successful Project Management Career.pdf
Career Press - 10 Insider Secret To Winning Job Search Everything - 2004.pdf
Dropping.Out.Drifting.Off.Being.Excluded.Becoming.Somebody.Without.School.eBook-EEn.pdf
Jist.Works.Self-Employment From Dream To Reality 2nd.Ed.pdf
Career Distinction Stand Out by Building Your Brand.pdf
Career Press - How To Sell Yourself - Winning Techniques For Selling Yourself Your Ideas Your Message.pdf
Career Choice In Management.pdf
The Career Portfolio Workbook.pdf
Law of Attraction.pdf
Aptitude Personality Motivation Tests.pdf
Turbo Coach.pdf
Great.Jobs.for.Computer.Science.Majors.2nd.Edition.pdf
Career Quizzes.pdf
Make Your Contacts Count - Networking Know-how for Business And Career Success.pdf
Balls - 6 Rules For Winning Todays Business Game.pdf
Land the Tech Job You Love.pdf
John.Wiley.And.Sons.Rattiners.Review.For.The.CFP.Certification.Examination.eBook-LiB.pdf
Career Choice and Development.pdf
Career Press_Coaching Mentoring And Managing Breakthrough Strategies.pdf
McGraw.Hill.Careers.In.Education.eBook-LiB.pdf
The Road to Success.pdf
1001 Ways to Get Promoted.pdf
McGraw-Hill.Perfect.Phrases.for.Setting.Performance.Goals.Hundreds.of.Ready-to-use.Goals.for.Any.Performance.Plan.or.Review.pdf
Career Press - Business Letters For Busy People - Time Saving, Ready-To-Use Letter For Any Ocassion, 4Th Edition.pdf
The Mid-Career Succes Guide.pdf
Switching Careers.pdf
Career.Press.Comfort Zone Investing - How To Tailor Your Portfolio For High Returns And Peace Of Mind.pdf
I Don't Know What I Want, But I Know It's Not This.pdf
The Value-Added Employee.pdf
The Ten Career Commandments.pdf
McGraw.Hill.Careers.For.Car.Buffs.And.Other.Freewheeling.Types.pdf
Be Your Own Career Consultant.pdf
Career In Finance.pdf
McGraw.Hill.Careers.for.Caring.People.Other.Sensitive.Types.eBook-DDU.pdf
The Seasons of Your Career How to Master the Cycles of Career Change.pdf
Career.Press.Invent Business Opportunities No One Else can Imagine.pdf
Perfect Phrases for Difficult People.pdf
McGraw Hill - Perfect Phrases for Professional Networking.pdf
Your Career Coach Yourself to Success.pdf
Career Press - Business Letters for Busy People - Time Saving, Ready-to-Use Letter for Any Occassion, 4th Edition.pdf
Brilliant Career Finder.pdf
Career Warfare.pdf
Cool Careers For Dummies 3rd Ed

marcvoi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: Collection of Career Guides - Job Searching - CV Writing - Inter

props for you effort will try download later

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Re: Oil Trading Academy – Beginner And Advanced Videos

RG and Extabit are best filehost. I don't upload to other host. Sorry

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
TemplateMonster Full Sites Mega Pack (Series 1-30000)

751404833f3393791ed5ddbe323be864.jpg

TemplateMonster Full Sites Mega Pack - Series 1-30000 | 40.91 GB
FLA | HTML | PHP | CSS | JPG | PSD | SWF​

Template Monster website templates, flash templates and other products are ready-made web designs, that can be used as a basis for fast and high-quality website.

e0de685576710105e866d08e9b7ac2e7.jpg

DOWNLOAD
Extabit = High Speed
Netload
http://www.netload.in/dateiVP8dMW1S4q/Pack30000Tem.part01.rar.htm
http://www.netload.in/dateiLgHT37aFdL/Pack30000Tem.part02.rar.htm
http://www.netload.in/dateixHI8zMVuNU/Pack30000Tem.part03.rar.htm
http://www.netload.in/dateiTGGOLk5pfs/Pack30000Tem.part04.rar.htm
http://www.netload.in/dateiuwS5LTjBpO/Pack30000Tem.part05.rar.htm
http://www.netload.in/dateitGrtFZVylD/Pack30000Tem.part06.rar.htm
http://www.netload.in/dateiqI5kxHNQaZ/Pack30000Tem.part07.rar.htm
http://www.netload.in/dateiJMRRYuk0VI/Pack30000Tem.part08.rar.htm
http://www.netload.in/dateimABSMQdudh/Pack30000Tem.part09.rar.htm
http://www.netload.in/datei5y0kqQVjVr/Pack30000Tem.part10.rar.htm
http://www.netload.in/dateiyID9DsipAV/Pack30000Tem.part11.rar.htm
http://www.netload.in/datei0GQUk0N5cX/Pack30000Tem.part12.rar.htm
http://www.netload.in/dateijbuGWfGjIK/Pack30000Tem.part13.rar.htm
http://www.netload.in/dateifE1JPFUByK/Pack30000Tem.part14.rar.htm
http://www.netload.in/dateiOf3BJChZk9/Pack30000Tem.part15.rar.htm
http://www.netload.in/dateisCLeldq8FG/Pack30000Tem.part16.rar.htm
http://www.netload.in/dateiuGpsofFoBb/Pack30000Tem.part17.rar.htm
http://www.netload.in/dateiDg1PkymrhS/Pack30000Tem.part18.rar.htm
http://www.netload.in/dateiOwpmxNaf70/Pack30000Tem.part19.rar.htm
http://www.netload.in/dateiqowBOPH54a/Pack30000Tem.part20.rar.htm
http://www.netload.in/dateiXPzia1xG2H/Pack30000Tem.part21.rar.htm
http://www.netload.in/dateiWWPZpNphDy/Pack30000Tem.part22.rar.htm
http://www.netload.in/dateie0zqqj2ULI/Pack30000Tem.part23.rar.htm
http://www.netload.in/dateiXUUgV8Em8q/Pack30000Tem.part24.rar.htm

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
T. Harv Ecker - Seminar of The Century

1dee2987a908937784a8d547d62f9ba8.jpg

T. Harv Ecker - Seminar of The Century | 851 MB
English | MP3 128 kbps 44 KHz Stereo | 13 MP3s
Genre: AudioBook

Day 1 - Brian Tracy(NEW3).MP3
Day 1 - Buzz Aldrin(NEW4).MP3
Day 1 - Michael Gerber(NEW5).MP3
Day 1 - T Harv Eker, Alan Cohen(NEW2).MP3
Day 2 - Art Linkletter(NEW9).MP3
Day 2 - Barbara De Angelis(NEW10).MP3
Day 2 - David Wolfe(NEW8).MP3
Day 2 - Jack Canfield(NEW6).MP3
Day 2 - Mark Victor Hansen(NEW7).MP3
Day 3 - Bill Phillips(NEW12).MP3
Day 3 - Bob Proctor(NEW11).MP3
Day 3 - John Gray, T Harv Eker(NEW1).MP3
Day 3 - Les Brown(NEW13).MP3

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
T. Harv Ecker - Train the Trainer

cef9dcf77d8abecbb9a8cada795a1dee.jpg

T. Harv Ecker - Train the Trainer | 1.27 GB
English | MP3 128 kbps 44 KHz Stereo | 172 MP3s
Genre: AudioBook

Train the Trainer Certification
How to Earn $20,000 a Weekend
Teaching What You Love!
5-Day Intensive
Being a trainer can be one of the most exciting and fulfilling professions on the planet, but if you’re missing some critical knowledge and skills, it can be a major struggle which is why most people in the training and speaking arena are poor presenters and don’t make any money.
The secret to success in this business is to learn from the masters – people who speak to groups of hundreds or thousands at a time and consistently earn massive amounts of money. The only problem is that most trainers in this category would never reveal their innermost secrets to success and the psychology behind every move they make. T. Harv Eker, with his team of master facilitators, will.

You will come away knowing exactly how to earn a fortune teaching what you love.

The Train the Trainer Certification program will increase your confidence in this arena by a thousand-fold. You’ll be shocked at what you can do once you’ve been properly educated in the intricacies of this field.

Here is just a portion of what you will learn:
- How to earn up to $20,000 a weekend or more!
- Designing a powerful program from A-Z.
- How to control the energy in the room.
- A proven blueprint to market your seminars and yourself as a speaker/trainer.
- How to use “Accelerated Learning” techniques so your participants learn faster and remember more.
- A step-by-step process for getting started and earning money immediately.

This program will change your life -– personally, professionally, and financially.

After Train the Trainer I, I taught my own course and, using the methodology that Harv taught us, made an offer from the stage for the first time in my life. I almost tripled my income, all in about 10 minutes! Now, I truly KNOW I can earn a fortune teaching what I love. – Lee Cherry

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Re: Geek Squad MRI 5.7.0 (Updated 6/10/12)

The requested file isn't available anymore!
Error: 410

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Tim Sykes - Trading Courses TIMtactics

05381a3cfbf8abc0a4f2a8514ac7af83.jpg

Tim Sykes - Trading Courses TIMtactics
English| Audio: mp3, 44100 Hz, stereo, 80 kb/s
AVI| Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 720×480, 25.00 fps(r)| 2.58GB
Genre: Trading Video

TIMtactics covers 43 trading tips and tactics Tim has learned over the past decade that have given him a definitive “edge” over the thousands of amateur penny stock traders/investors, giving me greater odds of profit on every single trade he makes (picture Michael Jordan playing basketball against midgets…in this case, mental midgets) and he communicates these tactics and concepts through 8+ hours worth of video.

More info:

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Ken Foster - Fire Up Your Business

ec39227a392b6054263c7cfdb1a83104.jpg

Ken Foster - Fire Up Your Business
English | Mp3 | 320kbps | 48000hz | 2 channel | 1.44GB​

How to Change the Way Your Game is Played: Fire Up Your Business is a groundbreaking free teleseminar series bringing together the latest breakthroughs in business, science and entrepreneurship. Listeners will transform their businesses with tools, strategies, and recipes for success!

Ken Foster is a Best-selling Author. International Speaker. Acclaimed Business Success Coach and Strategist.

All this and more describes Ken Foster, one of the country’s leading figures in the business science and human potential movement. Whether it is taking a new company from zero to $100 million in sales in a single year, to becoming a #1 best selling author, Ken Foster shares his experience and wisdom with entrepreneurs and small business owners the world over.

Ken has hosted more than 500 teleseminars in the past seven years, reaching tens of thousands of listeners. He is the author of the acclaimed bestselling business book Ask and You Will Succeed, and he is the founder of Premier Coaching, an entrepreneurial training, consulting and coaching company.

More info
http://www.premiercoaching.com/masters/

After this seminar series you will know how to do:

Copywriting
Create joint ventures
How to be an expert in your field
Save on taxes
Use social media for your business
Internet marketing
Sales techniques
and much much more.

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Ben Hunt's - Pro Web Design Course (Complete Course)

1cf0a9b833f74abd548b7d425a2f1a8d.png

Ben Hunt's - Pro Web Design Course (Complete Course) | 6.1 GB

Most web designers and web site owners simply don't know the critical skills for making web sites succeed...

How to drive traffic. How to engage visitors with a compelling proposition. And then convert them into customers.

I have been researching, testing, and perfecting these techniques for 2 years.

Now I have put all that knowledge into this 6-month online course, so that you can become a web designer and earn real money.

Learn how to make websites that work

So what is a website that works? Well, a website that works must accomplish two things:

Get the right number of the right kind of people to visit it
Get as many of those people to take action

This can be summarised as Success =Traffic X Conversion

In order to do this, you need to understand the goals of the site, how to push visitors towards these goals by presenting solutions to their problems and explaining the benefits of your solutions.

It’s amazing to me now, that so many sites have a “contact us” page almost as an after thought when this one call to action can be the reason the site exists! This contact us page should be the starting point, and every subsequent page carefully crafted to funnel visitors towards it.

What you’ll learn

The main thing that Ben Hunt’s Pro Web Design Course has taught me is that there is an awful lot more to web design than I’d imagined and even though I’m only on Month three we’re covered:

Photoshop skills, Graphic design, Design analysis, Using Graphics, Page layout, Colour schemes, Contrast & Noticeability, Navigation design, SEO, Keyword research, Link building, CSS (including CSS3), HTML Semantic HTML, Branding and Positioning, Sales, Client management, Strategic Partnerships, Marketing any Business, Conversion Optimisation, Copywriting, Using Optimization tools.

Each month builds on what you’ve already learnt, adding further layers and dimensions in a way that totally opens your eyes!

You also get access to a whole bunch of great bonus material:

Complete AdWords course from Howie Jacobson (worth $997)
Full year’s subscription to websiteworks.tv (worth $108)
Save the Pixel ebook by Ben Hunt
Copy of Convert! book by Ben Hunt
Copy of ‘The Secret of Selling Anything’ (not available anywhere else)
Pro Graphics (worth $169)
WordPress Theme (worth $97)

Homepage:

DOWNLOAD
Extabit = High Speed
Rapidgator

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Dan Kennedy - Recession Made Renegade Millionaire

e613009acb735ac122e9332368c2a8a4.jpg

Dan Kennedy - Recession Made Renegade Millionaire (Fixed version) | 2.89 GB

Recession-Made Renegade Millionaire is a timely, up-dated, focused System designed to cause customers to come looking for you – rather than you having to chase and hunt and struggle to capture them.

Recession made millionaires through out history have launch successful businesses during times of economic turmoil far worst than today's economic situation. Dan Kennedy and many other successful entrepreneurs created successful businesses when people where waiting in line for gasoline and during wars. Renegade Recession Made Millionaire speaks directly to the needs of the marketplace that is searching for an opportunity to succeed in today's economy. Renegade Recession Made Millionaire is going to equipment those entrepreneurs to do just that.

Dan Kennedy is a multi millionaire that has opened several successful businesses over the past 35 years all in economical times far worse than our current situation. In fact he is not alone. The wealthiest business people have started business during recessions. There are core business practices that never change regardless of wars, great depression, gas shortage, and terrorism. That is the influence of communication remains the same. No matter how bad things get globally these core business principles taught in Renegade Recession Made Millionaire remain unshakable.

Welcome to the Recession Made Renegade Millionaire

Dan Kennedy's Renegade Millionaire
Dan Kennedy's Renegade Millionaire Time Management
Dan Kennedy's Renegade Millionaire Marketing
Dave Dee's Email Marketing Course
Dan Kennedy Bonus Classic DVD
Bonus Calls Featuring Dan Kennedy x 4 , Dave Dee x 4, & Colin Daymude

More info:

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Sarah Staar - Money Makers TV Complete Course

95e602d2d609646f559607307efffdea.jpg

Sarah Staar - Money Makers TV Complete Course
MP4 | English | 640×480 | 15.000 fps 700 Kbps | 2010 | AAC – 128 Kbps | 8.11GB
Genre: eLearning

The ultimate goal with Money Makers TV is to teach people, people like you, real internet business and marketing by simply watching instructions from my internet marketing university.

Our programs will teach you A to Z everything you need to know about how to create profitable internet businesses. And how to make hefty sums of money with proven internet marketing strategies.

There is training for beginners. And training for advanced players who want to rapidly improve their business to the five-figure per month range.

Experiencing the many hours of Money Makers TV resources and money-making systems can help YOU build an internet business fast and put steady money in your pockets quickly

Even if you have no clue about how to make money online!

Never before has there been an opportunity like this one. Where you can sit back and watch veteran internet marketers break down their proven blueprint to making massive cash online.

DOWNLOAD
Extabit = High Speed
Rapidgator

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
SEO Experts Academy (2011)

8aa20dee37e5795ae8311e7e85e44318.jpg

SEO Experts Academy (2011)
English | Mp4 | h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 15.00 fps | aac, 44100 Hz, stereo | 2.11GB

Terry Kyle and Matt Carter are two SEO experts, who have come out with the latest product for internet marketers called SEO Experts Academy.First, let me tell you straight off that SEO Experts Academy is not a scam, for people who may be under this false presumption. I have undergone the training provided by this product and was thoroughly impressed by it.

My business is largely dependent on SEO, and even though I know quite a bit about this topic, I always look for novel ways of improving the rankings of my websites. Unfortunately, you will find many products that promise to teach the latest strategies in SEO for getting good rankings, but fail miserably. The best point about SEO Experts Academy is that it has already been practically tested, as Terry Kyle and Matt Carter have already been using it in improving their business.

What Exactly is Seo Experts Academy?

SEO Experts Academy comprises of three sections, each suited for different levels of marketers. These sections are Advanced SEO, Intermediate SEO, and Beginner SEO. This takes into account requirements of a newbie, as well as helps experienced marketers to form new strategies with advanced concepts of SEO. Once anyone has learnt the stuff in Beginner SEO, they can proceed to intermediate and advanced levels quite easily and learn advanced strategies.

The training content under each of the three sections is given in a systematic format, which is easy to understand, and is supported by videos, and adequate documentation in PDF files. Terry Kyle and Matt Carter will also show you through actual examples, how they had succeeded in taking an elementary website with hardly any traffic, and converted it into a ranked site in Google, with thousands of people visiting every day.

SEO Experts Academy Upsell

Many products have an upsell and this product has it as well, but what is offered is great. The course offered in the upsell costs much more than the price for which it is offered here. You get a massive discount on the actual price of this course, which shows leveraging domains having high PR, for getting better ranking. A section in this course is devoted to .edu domains, and shows how their power can be used to get unlimited .edu links.

Although this is an optional upsell, you should definitely opt for it, as you can gather knowledge about SEO strategies which are quite advanced, and which can help you get top rankings in a very short time. The strategies show you leveraging of high PR sites, which enables you to create a network of high power ranking domains.

Do not be bothered, if you are not understanding this, as it can sound a bit confusing, however you will get to know how it is all done in the training.
Again, I would like to point out that although the upsell is optional, it is highly recommended.

Is SEO Experts Academy Worth Buying?

I am quite good at SEO and consider myself an expert in this field, and review all these courses. Unfortunately, 90% of the ones available are quite terrible. Most teach methods that are outdated, or techniques that do not work. On the other hand, SEO Experts Academy is refreshingly different from the rest, and uses methods that are genuine and tested. The training material is also nicely presented and quite simple to follow.

If you are a newbie, or even quite advanced in SEO concepts, I would definitely recommend SEO Experts Academy to all, as it has enough knowledge that can satisfy all levels of marketers.

Last edited:

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
[GET] Traffic Rockstars

4fade6148a0fab307b43942318eaa8e9.jpg

Traffic Rockstars | 5.06 GB

Now, for the first time ever.. Over 33 of the BIGGEST names online come together in one place to reveal their best-kept traffic secrets-- and you won't even have to leave your home or office to learn them.

"Top Traffic Getting Experts Reveal Brand New, Quick and Easy Short Cut Formulas to Pound Your Website With Starving Hordes of Qualified Buyers"

Welcome to Traffic Rockstars.
Are you getting the traffic you want to your website? Have you been wondering how the leaders get traffic in mass amounts? Have you tried to implement strategies on your own?

Whatever you have or have not done, the bottom line is still this.. the traffic you are wanting is not coming – in the way you want it, or the amount you want it in, or the traffic is not as qualified as you would like.

If you are like us, we are always looking at new ways to drive traffic – and we mean tons of traffic!

You'll learn all about PPC, SEO, Media Buys, Banner Retargeting, Non-Google Traffic, Mobile Marketing, Product Launches, JV Partners, CPA Traffic, and SO much more.

More Than 33 Traffic GIANTS Reveal Their Best Stuff

After some serious arm-twisting, shameless bribery, and refusing to take "no" for an answer, we have successfully rounded up some of the most brilliant minds on the internet to open up and tell us how they're getting gobs of qualified, targeted traffic that has turned them into real Internet Millionaires. (And it's also giving them bragging rights over most of their competitors..)

So, here's what you get:
Traffic producing strategies from some of the top internet marketing gurus contained in 30 videos.

Video Titles:
1 - Quadruple Traffic With Retargeting With Mike Hill
2 - FTC Compliant Review Sites With Michael Lovitch and Buck Rizvi
3 - Social Media Fly Girl. With Kate Buck Jr.
4 - Master Driving Traffic to Perfect Pages With Jonathan Van Clute
5 - Ultimate Social Media Tool With Ben Roy
6 - A Billion Dollar Opportunity. With Kevin Wilke
7 - Mastering Local Business. With Brad Fallon
8 - Starting and Operating a Lead Company With Gill Ortega
9 - Adwords Traffic With Amit Mehta
10 - Generate a Consistent Flood of Targeted Traffic With Jonathan Mizel
11 - Spanish Gold Rush With Ryan Ringold
12 - Lucrative Lead Generation With Dr Mike
13 - EZS3 - Driving Traffic And Delivering Video With Tom Cone
14 - FREE Traffic + 6-figure income With Jeneth Blakert
15 - Speed PPC - Amazing PPC With Reena Shohet
16 - Traffic Via Text Messaging With Derek Johnson
17 - SEO Masters With Leslie Rohde and Dan Theis
18 - Traffic Product Launch With Jeff Johnson
19 - Media Buying With Scott Rewick
20 - An Interview With Yanik With Yanik Silver
21 - Video Sales Pages With VSM! With Jon Benson
22 - Maximimize ALL Your Traffic And Increase Profit With Dustin Struckman
23 - Howie Schwartz With Howie Schwartz
24 - Secret Traffic Intersection Points With Donna Fox and Mike Filsame
25 - Amazing PPC Tools With AM Khan
26 - Internet Intensive Wealth Building and Protection With Darius Barazandeh
27 - Public Speaking As A Unique Traffic Funnel With Tom Antion
28 - 400 Million Users on Facebook With Ryan Diess
29 - Traffic So Big - It Melts Servers - Again, and Again With Jeff Walker
30 - MarketMeTweet Overview Demo With Tammy Kahn Fennel

A diverse spectrum of traffic generation ideas, from standard Google PPC to the latest in targeted Facebook marketing.

Homepage:

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
Blackhat USA 2012

a1ea51ee2ecb533547987fc91b2b3e0a.jpg

Blackhat USA 2012 Videos | 14.38 GB
English | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1024x768, 15,00 fps | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, mono

Black Hat USA 2012 is set to bring together the best minds in security to define tomorrow's information security landscape in Las Vegas. This year's training courses offer the essential knowledge and skills to defend your enterprise against today's threats.

It also includes a few of tools released during this conference.

More Info:

Screenshots:
4c4a29cee362f03121729065707b82fc.jpg

DOWNLOAD
Extabit = High Speed
Rapidgator

prosofts

Star
OG Investor
REQUESTS THREAD - Post Business & Networking Requests In Here

You can Post Business & Networking Requests in here :yes: