Burger-flipping robot begins first shift

Louis Koo

Star
BGOL Investor
Sit in the house and play online games and sit on social media like they been doing. I can’t remember the last time I seen a teenager working at fast food or retail. When I was growing up teenagers worked them jobs and they wasn’t expected to get paid that much because it was a child’s job. Now you have all these grown ass niggas trying to take care if families off jobs that was never meant for that. It’s all fucked up. Go ask any manager at retail or fast food would they hire a kid or an adult. Most will tell you they will go with the adult because it’s more likely the adult will stay around.
u mean Mexicans

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The teenage line never made sense being that fast-food serves breakfast and lunch...those times could be from 6a.m. -3pm...those times are when teens are in school... 2 out of 3 biggest meals are served during school hours so how were fast-food jobs meant for teens when the 2 biggest shifts would pretty much eliminate their work staff ability... Than throw in these 24 hr spots or in the early am spots.. 12am-6am don't sound teen friendly... Now with food delivery that def means the person has to be at least 16-18 depending on state to get their license to drive..more you think about it them jobs seemed aimed higher at older ages
U be knowing what u be talking about sometimes when I read yo
Paragraphs bro

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
yeah i will stand there let a robot hand take my job break that whole shit in half

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The teenage line never made sense being that fast-food serves breakfast and lunch...those times could be from 6a.m. -3pm...those times are when teens are in school... 2 out of 3 biggest meals are served during school hours so how were fast-food jobs meant for teens when the 2 biggest shifts would pretty much eliminate their work staff ability... Than throw in these 24 hr spots or in the early am spots.. 12am-6am don't sound teen friendly... Now with food delivery that def means the person has to be at least 16-18 depending on state to get their license to drive..more you think about it them jobs seemed aimed higher at older ages

Man they ran Burger King minimum staff in the mornings where I was from plus you had college kids too who worked. Don’t get me wrong I’m all for people making livable wages I just think these jobs aren’t trying to cater to folks living expenses

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
The result of people wanting more money for jobs that was meant for teenagers

THe issue is that jobs that adults used to do have been exported out of the country or eliminated by automation.

All those jobs in China, India, Singapore, Mexico and other countries were done in House in America.

Corporations did not leave cuz of taxes, they left cuz they wanted to avoid labor unions and government regulations

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Y'all wanted to raise the minimum wage right?
I heard the reasons why humans moved to cars and separated from horses was because horses wanted more carrots... If horses didn't ask for 1 more carrot we would still be riding on Mr ed.. There was no way speed, ability to travel longer distances, protection from various weather conditions, ability to carry more passengers, storage, etc was the cause on moving forward to technological advancements..it was all about horses wanting more food... Juss like there was no way these big companies weren't going to use tech to get rid of workers if they didn't ask for a raise

:hmm::hmm::hmm:

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
  • Flippy, a burger-flipping robot, has begun work at a restaurant in Pasadena, Los Angeles.

It is the first of dozens of locations for the system, which is destined to replace human fast-food workers.

The BBC's North America technology reporter Dave Lee saw it in action.

That shit flipped a burger CHEESE SIDE DOWN......:confused:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Man they ran Burger King minimum staff in the mornings where I was from plus you had college kids too who worked. Don’t get me wrong I’m all for people making livable wages I just think these jobs aren’t trying to cater to folks living expenses
Shit. When I was in school, we had job programs. Kids could work part of the day.

The 'homemakers' were big on fast food jobs so they could have their own money. They didn't need it. No one needed those fast food jobs when I was coming up. But that's when folks made $30/hr for turning a fucking screw in a union job they couldn't be fired from. Times have changed.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...loaders-use-AI-ferry-packages-warehouses.html

13056584-6989755-image-a-1_1556901693908.jpg

13056560-6989755-image-a-2_1556901736624.jpg

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pay attention in school. Get some higher learning. Otherwise you gon be fucked. The age of half assing is over.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Go to college and you wont have to worry about,
burger-flipping-robots!​

Not sure if serious... cause all kinds of jobs careers n all are not necessarily safe just cause u go to college.. hell you may b better taking a trade. Ijs..

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not sure if serious... cause all kinds of jobs careers n all are not necessarily safe just cause u go to college.. hell you may b better taking a trade. Ijs..
I knew someone would throw back the "college" shit in my face,
when I posted it.
But I agree with the trade too.
I'm just saying, if your worries is about robots flipping burgers,
then you need to rethink your life, goals, etc.
not YOU in general​

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
I knew someone would throw back the "college" shit in my face,
when I posted it.
But I agree with the trade too.
I'm just saying, if your worries is about robots flipping burgers,
then you need to rethink your life, goals, etc.
not YOU in general​

Nah.. i aint tripping brotha... i just here that so much..n i see many people with college degrees not being able to get to where they wanna be..i say trades only because some trades allow u to go into ur own business n stuff...n easy to pick n take n e where u wanna go.