Buffy The Body In An Interview Gone Bad

SloPoke

Star
Registered
Dude was "outta pocket" :smh:

Not to get all righteous, but this is what is wrong with our community. We always gotta make someone feel like shit just to make ourselves feel better.

DatNiggaT

Star
Registered
dude was on some slick hater shit, but at the same time she know she just have an ass...nothing more

NoodleArmWhimsy

Star
Registered
you guys are clowns out there saving a bunch of skeezers..the man has every right to play her..some ppl in the world got morals and whats her justification "i be making money",'i be successful" da fuck??? she has no right to spew that bullshit. she sounds dumb as a log so that should make you question her judgement. man she's poisioning the young girls out there, she should be played for stupid at interviews..theres already a lack of positive role models for black men and women and her saarje baartman ass calling herself successful its a damn shame:smh:she needs help and all you dudes need to look in and fix something about yourself:yes:study your history and find out who you are.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you guys are clowns out there saving a bunch of skeezers..the man has every right to play her..some ppl in the world got morals and whats her justification "i be making money",'i be successful" da fuck??? she has no right to spew that bullshit. she sounds dumb as a log so that should make you question her judgement. man she's poisioning the young girls out there, she should be played for stupid at interviews..theres already a lack of positive role models for black men and women and her saarje baartman ass calling herself successful its a damn shame:smh:she needs help and all you dudes need to look in and fix something about yourself:yes:study your history and find out who you are.

mannnnnnnnnn Shut the fuck up

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol yo dog what type of girls do you date? a number has been done on our ppl and its up to us to make shit right get ya crab ass out the barrel and add some quality to your life

yo dog? Did you just say "yo dog"? :roflmao2:

RandyJackson352x400.jpg

:hmm:

O.Red

Star
Registered
That nigga sounded lame as hell, she sounded dumb ass hell.

I'm mad for listening

All that gatdamn fussin...

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Isn't this the interviw with charlemagne where Buffy screams that she's an ASS-piration to Black girls everywhere?

I don't want to listen to that one again to recall if I'm right.

play030

Support BGOL
Registered
Right! These niggas coming out to protect her are the real simps. Charlamagne exposed her ass, as well as that clip of her talking to Gucci Man about some god damn massages.

Niggas are a sucker for a fat sloppy ass.:smh:

Are you one of those bitch ass niggas she was talking about?

SKOPE74

Potential Star
Registered
That's fucked up, but she did cross herself and say "I ain't in the strip clubs no mo" after she previously denined being a stripper.

She sure did ol lying ass bitch dude wasn't doin nothin that Wendy Williams dont do shit she worse lol when you get in the game you gotta expect hate and we dont need those kinda Bitches bein our daughters role models fuck dat I would rather it be Michele Obama even Condalezza's ugly ass:lol:

play030

Support BGOL
Registered
She sure did ol lying ass bitch due wasn't doin nothin that wendy williams dont do lol when you get in the game you gotta expect hate and we dont need those kinda Bitches bein our daughters role models fuck dat I would rather it be Michele Obama even Condalezza's ugly ass:lol:

Last time I checked you control what you daughter sees.:smh:

Not Buffie. And you I would fuck the shit out of her.

Otis Supreme

Star
BGOL Investor
1. charlemagne=

2. buffie IS a dumb broad known only 4 her ass.

3. fuck BOTH them mufuckas.

4. i just wish they had VIDEO from this interview.

5. that is all.

Old as the sands of time.

:lol: 1st thing i was thinking.

That's fucked up, but she did cross herself and say "I ain't in the strip clubs no mo" after she previously denined being a stripper.

dude got her in her feelings. i like buffy the body body too, but she is dummy and she thinks she is an actual star.

That shit was stupid as hell and if you really look at the over all picture he was right. Buffy is really a no body. If she didn't have a big ass then what would she be. I can't believe niggas coming to her recure like captain save a hoe. Wake the fuck up niggas a big ass to offer and no a brain in sight. :lol:

Then she lies on top of it.

"I ain't in the strip clubs no mo" after she previously denied being a stripper.

:dance:

fuck buffy, that bitch about as smart as a toad, and the nigga arguing with her is dickhead to.

It is one thing to be a simp but to disrespect her for know reason was a bitch move.

c/s.

Ain't this the same cat that Andrew Dice Clay shredded?

:lol: yeah.

Twiceasnice45

Potential Star
Registered
Buffy came off as a bit insecure here explaining why she is not that cute in person. She also argued with this guy who suceeded in insulting her to the point she took it personal and started yelling. If the chick had a clue she would have left the radio station as soon as the guy said something halfway rude to here. This had me rolling when he told not to let the door hit her in the butt injections.

play030

Support BGOL
Registered
Buffy came off as a bit insecure here explaining why she is not that cute in person. She also argued with this guy who suceeded in insulting her to the point she took it personal and started yelling. If the chick had a clue she would have left the radio station as soon as the guy said something halfway rude to here. This had me rolling when he told not to let the door hit her in the butt injections.
1. Not Cute. Come on man half the brother you know want to fuck her she knows that. The world is full of thirsty niggas.

2. She was standing up to a bitch ass nigga. You going to let a bitch ass nigga disrespect you?:smh: