Buffy The Body In An Interview Gone Bad

djkidrich

τђë κïd fяºm qµęęñ§
Certified Pussy Poster
He made himself sound like a bitch arguing with her back and forth, damn what a faggot...

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This kat was just looking to start some controversy to get his name on the national level. Weak interview and hopefully the anchor that will hold down his future in advancing in radio. :smh::smh:

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
is the noreaga's hatin ass brother?
i agree with her too and i dont even like that bitch

Last edited:

Tech

Star
Registered
2ev56it.gif

when keeping it real goes really bad...

Catalogs, DVD's, Calendars, Magazine Covers, Music Videos, Prison Pin-ups, 15 minutes of fame, showing skin

this interview covered everything including the Mama and What yo gurl look like?

stl.xxl

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's fucked up, but she did cross herself and say "I ain't in the strip clubs no mo" after she previously denined being a stripper.

Brother Blaque

Rising Star
Registered
That dude is a bitch.
She straight castrated that simp.
Dam shame that Black women got to defend themselves against these punk ass self hating jigaboos like that dude.

mercy0132

Star
Registered
That's charlegmane, Wendy Williams co-host on her radio show. I don't like the way he does interviews. He tries to be funny, but he's not. I'm glad she went off on that bitch ass nigga.

jeepbastard

Potential Star
Registered
dude got her in her feelings. i like buffy the body body too, but she is dummy and she thinks she is an actual star.

Colman

Potential Star
Registered
That shit was stupid as hell and if you really look at the over all picture he was right. Buffy is really a no body. If she didn't have a big ass then what would she be. I can't believe niggas coming to her recure like captain save a hoe. Wake the fuck up niggas a big ass to offer and no a brain in sight. :lol:

Then she lies on top of it.

"I ain't in the strip clubs no mo" after she previously denied being a stripper.

:dance:

Rhayne

Star
Registered
fuck buffy, that bitch about as smart as a toad, and the nigga arguing with her is dickhead to.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That shit was stupid as hell and if you really look at the over all picture he was right. Buffy is really a no body. If she didn't have a big ass then what would she be. I can't believe niggas coming to her recure like captain save a hoe. Wake the fuck up niggas a big ass to offer and no a brain in sight. :lol:

"I ain't in the strip clubs no mo" after she previously denied being a stripper.

She also said she'd get her ass put back in place after the implants deflate.

DAYNE

Star
Registered

Right! These niggas coming out to protect her are the real simps. Charlamagne exposed her ass, as well as that clip of her talking to Gucci Man about some god damn massages.

Niggas are a sucker for a fat sloppy ass.:smh:

BadB0y2K

Support BGOL
Registered
That was a straight up BITCH ASS NIGGA interviewing her. Yea she did her strip thang. Yea her ass aint all that good looking. Yea her body is making her money. That's all true, fine and dandy, but Buffy had a good ass point. Why couldn't the simp motherfucker just give her ONE prop? If she had a Nina she wouldn't let that nigga up! Go Buffy! You're not my cup of tea, but I ain't mad at ya phat ass!

JJWALKER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not even a fan of Buffy. I think that she's overrated, but dude is a H-A-T-E-R...

Let the chick do her thing... Buffy didn't do nothing for dude to be acting like that.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

I think she was saying she was never a stripper in Charleston. She first came on the scene as a stripper so no way would she be trying to deny that. That nigga is a HATER, you got a woman in the studio thats known for her ass and the first thing you wanna ask is "don't you wanna be known for more than just a ass:rolleyes:" what kind of question is that to ask?

Last edited:

ElBarrio

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
homeboy is corny. she's your guest and all u do is hate on a chick... funny stuff. I agree w Buffy Buff's

VANSILK/AOLHIPHOPMODELS

Potential Star
Registered
That interview is 3 years old.. 3 years old..He has gotten a job with Wendy Williams since that. Buffie made alot of money..

That interveiw is older then DIRT...