buddens beggin for method man beef now, claims meth dont write his own rhymes

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shady, what do you think are Budden's best songs. I think he's gotten much better since 2005.

negative...he's gotten worse by the minute.

the last hot song he made was blood on the wall.

i would say his prime was MM2 or Desert Storm joe 2001-2003

to many to name...but i like dumb out.

who was that depressing joe i can't fuck with.

and family reunion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LurkMode

Support BGOL
Registered
I guess it depends on what you're looking for in music. He seems to be one of the few rappers who actually matures. His content gets more honest and he puts verses together better now.

Guess your opinion on him depends on where you are in life though.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
for instance last real nigga left and the radio freestyle (boy looka here) made me think MM3 was about to be fire...shit was a dud.

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
Meth got hip hop quotable for this and this is just off the top of my head bout to go out later on i ll make a thread on why Meth is greater than Joe Budden and yes im from Jersey yes i took time to make 3 vids for Joe vid Who Killed Hip Hop, and no he is not better than Meth

@1:59 Meth circa '98

Props for posting that vid. I haven't heard that in a minute.

But bottom line, Meth is not a rhyme architect like Joey. He spits that business at times but Joe Budden formulates and executes concepts better.

I believe Method Man does some good things. But he's not. . .

He may have stretched himself too thin, as far as alliances and guest appearances.

We'll see though. I'm interested in that thread (thesis), getting into the heart of Method Man's potency.

Budden >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything wu

:hmm:

LurkMode

Support BGOL
Registered
for instance last real nigga left and the radio freestyle (boy looka here) made me think MM3 was about to be fire...shit was a dud.

His ear for music is horrible. The biggest knock you could have on him is his beat selection, not his rhyming skills. That was the biggest issue w/ MM3

beantowns_finest

Potential Star
Registered
All this shit was funny.. Budden is outta Of his fucking mind if he thinks that fab us better than Jada. That's more shocking than the shit he saying about meth.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His ear for music is horrible. The biggest knock you could have on him is his beat selection, not his rhyming skills. That was the biggest issue w/ MM3

mm3 beats > mm2 beats

dear diary talk 2 em 5th gear roll call the intro family reunion ventilation.

he had some nice beats but he switched up his float a lot from MM2.

keysersoze

Star
Registered

wtf :confused:
crackpipe.jpg

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've actually never heard this before but after one listen. I could possibly change my mind if I listen to it again.

Fab >> Red Cafe >> Ransom >> Budden >> Freck >> Paul Cain

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

this was on Fab last cd.

my fav track from 07.

i can't hate on your order but i would trade Fab and ransom and then trade fab and freck.

Freck was spitting bars.

LurkMode

Support BGOL
Registered
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

this was on Fab last cd.

my fav track from 07.

i can't hate on your order but i would trade Fab and ransom and then trade fab and freck.

Freck was spitting bars.

That's why I never heard it. I only check for Fab's mixtapes. His CDs are too "pop" for me. I'm a Fab fan though. And like I said...I only listened once. I like A-team though so I might check it again. Paul Cain is pretty much a given as the weak link out that squad.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's why I never heard it. I only check for Fab's mixtapes. His CDs are too "pop" for me. I'm a Fab fan though. And like I said...I only listened once. I like A-team though so I might check it again. Paul Cain is pretty much a given as the weak link out that squad.

iono i love paul cain but on that song he did not keep up.

hell red cafe' might have a case for best verse.

and "pop"?

"When something bright is on your wrist
Like you repping the bionic six"

LurkMode

Support BGOL
Registered
iono i love paul cain but on that song he did not keep up.

hell red cafe' might have a case for best verse.

and "pop"?

"When something bright is on your wrist
Like you repping the bionic six"

He spits but he has too many R&B artists on his songs for me. and red cafe probably does have a case for best verse.

KhowYunFat

Star
BGOL Investor
someone should slap you just on principle

Props for posting that vid. I haven't heard that in a minute.

But bottom line, Meth is not a rhyme architect like Joey. He spits that business at times but Joe Budden formulates and executes concepts better.

I believe Method Man does some good things. But he's not. . .

He may have stretched himself too thin, as far as alliances and guest appearances.

We'll see though. I'm interested in that thread (thesis), getting into the heart of Method Man's potency.

:hmm:
comin up in this hour

didn't meth go bar 4 bar with frank?

and pac

c/s

NorthsideOKC

Star
Registered
I can't see how anyone can cosign Buttons on this. I'm all for speaking your mind & giving your opinion, but when it comes to this, it's fucking stupid. This nigga makes a youtube clip whining about a fucking bracket for "Best Rapper Ever." Obviously, if you have a nigga like Flies & Trina on there, it's a joke. That nigga Buttons actually takes the shit seriously acting like Young Buck, talking bout "he's confused."

I glanced at that twitter link. This nigga has the nerves to pick apart some of Method Man's lyrics. Seriously, if you actually wanted to, you can pick apart anyone. Lyrics alone don't make you a great rapper. Also, sometimes it isn't what you say, it's how you say it. You gotta get the listener involved.

Joey hasn't been taking his zanax,geodon & cymbalta

bayzay

Support BGOL
Registered
Why can't rappers give their opinion?
Do you think rappers sit around and give PC answers to their friends? Naw, they're like Rick Ross is a fraud. Lil Wayne is a faggot.

That's why I like rappers like 50, Saigon and Joe, because they don't give a fuck. They say the same shit people say up here.

You dudes spend the whole day giving your opinion on shit, but then hate when someone else does :rolleyes:

If Joe is a D-list rapper, what the fuck are you? What have you done in rap? Why does your opinion matter? Dudes want everyone to hide behind a keyboard stating their opinion.

Pretty much

That's what make him and Em brillant, they diss themselves better than other rappers do. What can you say that he hasn't?

c/s

CeeloChamp

Star
Registered
method man aint even that great of an MC, he says alot of gibberish in his ryhmes

i hate niggaz who ride meth, and i also hate niggaz who think meth is better than redman

thats not even funny