Bria Myles - Ass Jiggling - NEW SHIT!!!!!

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Did she get implants?

Something tells me we're going to see her naked soon. She seems to be doing more and more for attention to compete with these internet hoes.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Physically, she's flawless!! Imho....
Sexy feet and everything...

Did she get implants?

Something tells me we're going to see her naked soon. She seems to be doing more and more for attention to compete with these internet hoes.

Hell naw dude. No implants. Ive she did have some work done (which I doubt) it would probably be lipo suction. But like I stated....i doubt it.

She does seem to make more of those "look at me post". But we have to keep in mind that she's over 30 now. Even tho she still colder than a mofo, I think she knows that theres a 20 year old thats colder than a mofo too. Imho, thats the type of shit that mostly females worry about. But Bria shouldnt be worrying about it....

Shes beautiful man. And its always been my experience that television does no justice to black people (due to lighting and skin tone and cameras being developed specifically with accentuating white skin in mind). Every attractive famous black woman ive met in person is even more attractive in person.. Im scared how beautiful she may look in person.. skin, teeth, color, body, ass...etc.. Man...:smh:

Vids or pics. A lot of people arent photogenic. Ive seen Serena Williams in person before at a event they had in Chicago. She looks different than she does in her pics.

Last edited:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would spend good money for her to let me talk her into the panties....No tricking..Just pay for the chance... That's how muffuckin bad this muffucka is.. Brah

forest1965

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Did she get implants?

I'm going to have to agree with you because she's been around for awhile and needs to continue to stay relevant.