Bria Myles - Ass Jiggling - NEW SHIT!!!!!

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor

LightheartedFearfulHanumanmonkey-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She so bad that other women be looking like got-damn! put it like this... she so bad that muthafuckas be with their wives looking and their wives don't even get mad.... straight up like "you get a pass on that one"
Shes beautiful man. And its always been my experience that television does no justice to black people (due to lighting and skin tone and cameras being developed specifically with accentuating white skin in mind). Every attractive famous black woman ive met in person is even more attractive in person.. Im scared how beautiful she may look in person.. skin, teeth, color, body, ass...etc.. Man...:smh:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Shes beautiful man. And its always been my experience that television does no justice to black people (due to lighting and skin tone and cameras being developed specifically with accentuating white skin in mind). Every attractive famous black woman ive met in person is even more attractive in person.. Im scared how beautiful she may look in person.. skin, teeth, color, body, ass...etc.. Man...:smh:

Never really thought on it. You're right... every black woman.. especially with a darker complexion is better looking in person. Women are always talking to/smiling to my kid so he was looking at someone kind of hard and I turned and she was smiling at him and i was like (to myself).. "got damn!"... then i was like.. hold up.. wait a minute... I knew it was her when I looked down and saw her body (she had those cut off shorts on that start just below the ass cheek)..... man...yall know I've been everywhere.. She's definitely top 10 I've ever seen in person... because her complexion and smile etc are just perfect but her body is straight up out of control.. she looks photoshopped in real life.

josecuervo01

Star
BGOL Investor
Ummm can I insert my man hood in your woman womb and make beautiful babies ????? black beautiful women make beautiful babies..