BREAKING: THE FAILING NYT GOT TRUMPS TAXES..... FOR THE LAST TWO DECADES... SAY THAT THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
This is looking reeeeal possible now....:yes:

25o29e.jpg

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We're on the subject of one particular billionaires' tax returns. A billionaire who promised to release his tax information, and then moved the goal post by saying he couldn't release it because he was being audited(piss poor excuse in any case).... then this billionaire became POTUS, and has direct influence on the the USA's fiscal shape.
I don't remember Jeff Bezos every promising to make his shit public.... I remember trump doing exactly that. Sure, I hope somebody publishes information on what rich people are and aren't paying in taxes, but let's not obfuscate.

Since we're on the subject of Billionaires tax returns, I wonder what Jeff Bezos looks like in front of the IRS. If I'm not mistaken, Amazon pays no taxes too.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Should've never pissed off the NY Times.

I knew something like this was coming.

You wanna know what's crazy...?

The NYT is super-thorough...I promise you all, this is just the beginning.

Expect a full expose right before the debates.

They got more info than just these tax returns...
Yeah but remember he pissed off the CIA and most of the intelligence community oh And the military I could go on and on

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Kill yourself you ho ass bitch.

In 2018, Amazon paid $0 in U.S. federal income tax on more than $11 billion in profits before taxes. It also received a $129 million tax rebate from the federal government. ... Jeff Bezos' company is not the only corporation getting money back from the federal government.Apr 4, 2019

I tried to tell you to stfu but you kept going..

Hey you fucking cunt... Like i said,,, its a publicly traded company with hundreds of thousands of employees.. This creates tax credits from employee stock compensation while offseting profits. YOUR article even states as much. Further, do you know what a "rebate" is you fucking bitch!? Heres a hint: You have to do something before getting one!

Again, this is NOTHING like the scams Trump is running nor is Bezos the POTUS. Bezos has put hundreds of thousands on payroll which effectively creates billions of revenue for the IRS. They incentivize you to do this because it actually helps with a thing called UNEMPLOYMENT AND THE ECONOMY YOU DUMB BTCH!

And no im not defending corporate interest. Im drawing a distinction between actual functioning businesses and Trump while telling you to say focused and shut yo cunt mouth.

gman4gov

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nothing will happen to him. I will choose to outside entities and curses to him and his family.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I tried to tell you to stfu but you kept going..

Hey you fucking cunt... Like i said,,, its a publicly traded company with hundreds of thousands of employees.. This creates tax credits from employee stock compensation while offseting profits. YOUR article even states as much. Further, do you know what a "rebate" is you fucking bitch!? Heres a hint: You have to do something before getting one!

Again, this is NOTHING like the scams Trump is running nor is Bezos the POTUS. Bezos has put hundreds of thousands on payroll which effectively creates billions of revenue for the IRS. They incentivize you to do this because it actually helps with a thing called UNEMPLOYMENT AND THE ECONOMY YOU DUMB BTCH!

And no im not defending corporate interest. Im drawing a distinction between actual functioning businesses and Trump while telling you to say focused and shut yo cunt mouth.
You said Amazon paid hundreds of millions in taxes. THAT was a lie and you’re wrong so shut you old faggit ass up bitch!

You’re too old to be that stupid. Are you seriously talking that much out your ass??

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
He tried to come at me with that "who me" shit..... his BS didn't pan out.... mad respect for @Spectrum with political scoops.... but as soon as this broke, I posted it and immediately went up and down the front page.... saw no threads with it so I edited it with a link when I found one.... went to posting more shit in it and knew nothing of anyone else posting it cause replies were coming.... then I saw his post screaming for the mods like his pubes were on fire..... I again checked the front page, saw the other thread.... singular, yet he claimed multiple ones....checked the time stamp and got the gif ready....when the merge was done, posted the gif.... then he played dumb about multiple threads on it.... I went through the replies.... no other threads were merged.... he has a personal disdain for me that he grows a sack about every now and then.... I wish he would just put me on ignore and not reply to me period.... he gave himself a "personal fail"... with a win a demerit for not manning up and admitting it.

look at this shit :lol:

Keepthapeace

well-known lurker
BGOL Investor
While we assume or absorb the magnitude of this information and whether this will be more of the same ole breaking insane news of a sitting president that's swept underneath the table, I've got to believe that something has to be closely tied into this tax return information and the case(s) that the SDNY has or will get.

I don't believe the New York Times received this information couple days ago or a week ago or even months ago. I believe they've had this information and Trump more than likely knew this.

What's more shocking is that Trump could piss off so many major organizations like the military, CIA, FBI and IRS and not be touched thus far, but I think as someone stated, no one wanted or wants the embarrassment of arresting a sitting president so now this is just prep for the day that he doesn't get re-elected. I think this tax issue will be his ultimate downfall like Capone as there's evidence of him blatantly creating fraud for jail time because the IRS is not going to let people think that they can get away with not paying virtually no taxes this publicly disproportionately by just owning a company and some real estate - and if they do or don't let him get away... I'd advise all of you to quit whining and bitchin' about ceo's who run companies and immediately take full advantage of the tax codes and own a company (for less than $500 in some states) and some real estate, hire a CPA and correctly write off thousands of dollars in taxes.

The irony is his personal lawyer Michael Cohen was sentenced to three years for lying, but mainly for his tax evasion (that involved Trump to some extent but never investigated more because Trump's refusal to provide his tax returns) which is how any powerful person in position can be brought down fairly easily if need be especially a dumbass crook like Trump.

The Connection Between Cohen’s Case and Vance’s Investigation

Vance likely possesses substantial evidence and investigative leads gathered in the Mueller and SDNY inquiry into Cohen. This would no doubt include information as to who directed Cohen to submit false invoices to the Trump Organization; these false invoices led to Cohen receiving checks totaling $420,000 to reimburse him for his hush-money payments to Stormy Daniels et al, a total which was “’grossed up’ for tax purposes,” according to SDNY.

The inclusion of taxes in the reimbursement payments by the Trump Organization indicates that these payments were treated as a business expense on the Trump business records, which would then flow through to the tax returns unless flagged by some executive prior to submission to the relevant tax authorities. If the deduction were not corrected then, flagrantly false tax returns would have been prepared, subscribed to, and submitted, based on the prior falsification of the business deduction for legal expenses.

Thus, the alleged tax fraud was committed in association with the cooking of the books of the Trump Organization stemming from the posting of the false invoices. This fraud elevates the state misdemeanor of falsification of business books and records to felony status since it is in coordination with the commission of another felony – tax fraud. Mail fraud and/or wire fraud charges could also be contemplated since the false invoices were either mailed or wired as were the reimbursement payments.

Trump signed one reimbursement check while in the White House. He further misrepresented these payments as ‘personal’ on his 2018 financial disclosure form in an attempt to characterize these payments as both business expenses (in the tax returns) and as personal expenses (in his financial disclosure form). This misrepresentation adds to the evidence of deliberate intent to defraud in any prospective Vance prosecution.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Also LOL at cacs defending this shit talking about “Trumps CPA’s are smart, Obama’s should take note on how to properly do taxes”. WTF Another moron tweeted, Nobody should have to pay taxes , federal tax is illegal, Trump did no wrong the guy isn’t even taking a salary!” I hate theShe fucking lunatic cult faggits that co signed his Obama only paid 20% on 750k, meanwhile he pays nothing and they support it!!!!!

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
It would be damn near impossible to get a security clearance with 45K of random debt because of the blackmail risk and cacs have a motherfucker with 450MM in debt as president. all you can do is laugh at this point :smh: :lol:
America gotta hold a serious L

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know Jeff Bezos paid zero taxes right? He’s worth 200 times what Trump is. Nobody cares
Jeff Bezos should never pay taxes and rightfully so. For example, let’s say you were a billionaire who owned Walmart.

Basically, if you employ a lot of people, you are giving the government access to tax those employees. Instead of the government taxing you, they would make more money taxing your employees. So the government be like “Hey Truth, I will let you slide on them taxes if you let me tax your 60,000 workers.