BREAKING: THE FAILING NYT GOT TRUMPS TAXES..... FOR THE LAST TWO DECADES... SAY THAT THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
His base SMFH

“Unfotunately for the desperate liberal fanatics, 17 years of meticulous IRS audits have turned up nothing. Apparently Trump obeyed every law the IRS and Congress have imposed

“Think how heartbroken the TDS Liberals must be. How many years have they been screaming Trump is hiding something awful... and when somebody finally steals his tax returns and publishes them, they find NOTHING???”

Read more: https://www.city-data.com/forum/pol...yt-digs-up-20-years-tax-19.html#ixzz6ZKPHx1SN

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Jeff Bezos should never pay taxes and rightfully so. For example, let’s say you were a billionaire who owned Walmart.

Basically, if you employ a lot of people, you are giving the government access to tax those employees. Instead of the government taxing you, they would make more money taxing your employees. So the government be like “Hey Truth, I will let you slide on them taxes if you let me tax your 60,000 workers.
You sound like a fucking moron

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
“The legal right of a taxpayer to decreasing se the amount of what otherwise would be his taxes, or altogether avoid them, by means which the law permits, cannot be doubted.”

SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES
GREGORY v. HELVERING
293 U.S. 465; (1934)

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You said Amazon paid hundreds of millions in taxes. THAT was a lie and you’re wrong so shut you old faggit ass up bitch!

You’re too old to be that stupid. Are you seriously talking that much out your ass??
They did idiot.

In its annual regulatory filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Jeff Bezos' sprawling e-commerce empire said it paid $162 million in federal income taxes on $13.3 billion of U.S. pre-tax income, an effective tax rate of 1.2 percent. It deferred more than $914 million in taxes.

And again, the point was Trump and Bezos should NOT be compared in ANY fashion. Hold the L and stfu you piss stained piece of shit!

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You sound like a fucking moron
When someone creates a business that employs as many workers as Amazon, of course Jeff will get hella tax breaks. Look at how much he pumps into the economy.

what moronic would be running behind trying to collect money from Jeff when you have access to tax all of his employees.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
His base SMFH

“Unfotunately for the desperate liberal fanatics, 17 years of meticulous IRS audits have turned up nothing. Apparently Trump obeyed every law the IRS and Congress have imposed

“Think how heartbroken the TDS Liberals must be. How many years have they been screaming Trump is hiding something awful... and when somebody finally steals his tax returns and publishes them, they find NOTHING???”

Read more: https://www.city-data.com/forum/pol...yt-digs-up-20-years-tax-19.html#ixzz6ZKPHx1SN

They going in on him over there:

It was criminal tax evasion, it's been going on for many decades, and he knows that he could very well wind up behind bars, along with his siblings (it goes back as far as a family conspiracy to commit tax evasion regarding the inheritance from their father, and much farther). He is fighting for his liberty at this point. If he loses power, he will probably wind up in prison. He has tremendous motive to declare himself dictator for life - dictators don't go to prison while they're in power.

Bare minimum, it certainly is just more evidence that Trump is a disastrous businessman. And I'm not sure that Trump and his accountants would file returns with all his shady dealings detailed, so you're shooting for a massive straw man there. The fact that Trump is struggling bigly financially would only incentivize fraud. For example, recall how he was funneling money out of his "charity"? Now we have a better understanding of why.

I can't imagine being a Trump supporter, constantly having to engage in the alternate reality that the only real truth is that Trump is an honest man and good president, despite the tsunami of evidence to the contrary. It must be incredibly exhausting. Hopefully you guys can get some well-deserved rest when he loses in November.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Businesses can fail while people walk away with money. :smh: Follow the paper trail. These the type of fucks that have one business they own billing the other. It's amazing that the business is broke but somehow manages to pay all kinds of people way above the going rate for services. The llc and/or business venture will fail, but the conman owner wins.

It's obvious that Trump does shady shit with businesses. I know he promised to do one development deal and just walked off leaving investors fucked. Reminds me of some mick bastards I know who need gold coins kicked out their asses for walking off with money and closing up shop on a business. :smh:

Trump the type of businessman always saying :D " A few more weeks" when it's time to explain what's happening with the money in a deal. Slimy bastard.

Exactly, no one would loan his company money. These are personal loans coming due to the tune of $300,000,000. He can't walk away with his money on this. How can he pay it if he's reporting losses for every business? He has to file personal bankruptcy. That requires turning over more files that will just leak and alert the Feds.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
120112757_3211318082255797_3233027746960635455_o.jpg

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
what should gall people even more is that his ventures failed and he was elected on the fact that he was a successful business man

if his ventures fail and take losses how does he keep.getting money loans and backing to do.MORE ventures?? for 10 FUCKING YEARS he paid no taxes becuase of his "losses"

how do.you have property? assets? even fucking credit ? to have a failed biz for the last decade and STILL he does t have to.pay shit back???

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You don’t cheat on taxes to that degree for that many years without the IRS being complicit. How do you earn that type of money and pay zero or $4 in federal taxes and no audit get triggered? Fuck outta here.

The audit was triggered and Trump is fighting the audit.
The IRS has stated that nothing is stopping Trump from releasing his taxes even though they the audit dispute is ongoing , Trump has declined to do so.

Trump stated that he had nothing to hide and would release his taxes once he was elected, he has not.

I feel that he has chosen to hide his taxes is because it would not only show that he not a successful businessman, something that most people on the east coast already know, but that he is a national security threat. I sincerely doubt that if he would get a security clearance if he were a private citizen and applied for one with that kind of debt. That might be part of the reason why Kushner's clearance was held up for so long.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Dude STFU, this is debate time that is what we should be discussing not this nonsense.
How about YOU.... STFU....and discuss the debate in the debate thread you dumb fuck.... this thread is about his tax returns moron... take ur ass back to your "skin bleaching" thread..... a subject which has been posted several times already but I'm sure that interests you greatly.... swirler..... you're the type of moron that would go into the football pool thread and whine cause no one is talking about hockey.... FOH bitch ass simp

Last edited:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
$1 billion in debt man you know this motherfucker got to be put under the jail and this is why United States banks did not loan money to him anymore...also this is why he had to go do some shady shit overseas i.e. Russia

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
When someone creates a business that employs as many workers as Amazon, of course Jeff will get hella tax breaks. Look at how much he pumps into the economy.

what moronic would be running behind trying to collect money from Jeff when you have access to tax all of his employees.

Once again you’re stupid as fuck

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
They did idiot.

And again, the point was Trump and Bezos should NOT be compared in ANY fashion. Hold the L and stfu you piss stained piece of shit!
How convenient of you to leave this out you fucking clown ass old faggit ass bitch. They only paid some taxes due to backlash you stupid fuck. Before last year none. You dumb fuck!

“For the first time in three years, Amazon, long the subject of criticism from lawmakers across the political aisle, owed federal income taxes.”