And the motherfucking condoms
Have one on us alright??
Ain't nothing but a gangsta party!"

:dance::dance::dance:

Man they could of let Toronto enjoy this time :giggle:

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No loss from that perspective-- He was going to be a distraction at best and a cancer at worse. I would not have counted on "That's All Folks" at all for veteran leadership.
Disagree. They don’t have any Vets, with any playoff experience. :smh: That matters in the NBA, when you need guys who can ‘close out’ games & keep everyone focused. Night after night.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Magic’s offer:

The Lakers offered Kyle Kuzma, Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, Rajon Rondo, Lance Stephenson, Michael Beasley and two first-round picks

One of those picks was the 4

Couldn’t have been the four at the time and wouldn’t have been the four

But white gm looks out for pelinka now it look as if he’s a good GM

Black GM shittied on magic try to be the good ol boy

Pelicans are stupid tho I would’ve sent him to Ny for rj Barrett and let him and Zion grow

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Kuzma can be decent on defense if he works harder and learns to focus more. The problem is they were playing him at the 5 and he's not a rim protector.
Lakers need now a good 3 point shooter , who can they get ?

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Magic offered the same deal at trade deadline, only that one included Kuzma.

Plus BI is in the last year of his deal. Will be looking for big money in 2020-21. I’d bet he’s no longer a Pel after this season.

So they got Hart, Zo, 4th pick plus two late firsts for AD. This will be looked back as one of the worst trades in modern history.

New Orleans lost.

The things is, AD and his agent told everybody if you sign him he will bounce. The teams that had better assets said fuck trying to convince him. If Kyrie told Boston he's staying they could have put together a better package but Ainge said fuck getting rid of Tatum. Now, let's see if another cat like Butler or Kemba decides to Voltron up now that the Warriors are in the toilet for an easy chip. If KL goes to the Clippers too the Eastern Champ will really be a cupcake.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Disagree. They don’t have any Vets, with any playoff experience. :smh: That matters in the NBA, when you need guys who can ‘close out’ games & keep everyone focused. Night after night.

Are you judging in terms of on-the-court impact?

They aren't making the playoffs regardless and were going to lose AD after this year, so I on't see how his ability to close out games matters all that much.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
The things is, AD and his agent told everybody if you sign him he will bounce. The teams that had better assets said fuck trying to convince him. If Kyrie told Boston he's staying they could have put together a better package but Ainge said fuck getting rid of Tatum. Now, let's see if another cat like Butler or Kemba decides to Voltron up now that the Warriors are in the toilet for an easy chip. If KL goes to the Clippers too the Eastern Champ will really be a cupcake.

The NBA really needs to go to a top 16 playoff format so fucking desperately. It's such a terrible joke.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator

I wonder how many bottles of Henny Unlce Shay gonna have on the table?!?! :lol::roflmao::roflmao:

Skip going to be copping pleas all next week. I'm so glad I tape this show, I might pull out a bottle of Cordon Bleu and laugh at this shit.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
20/10
Is big numbers for a role player
Not really. :smh:

Kuzma doesn’t have to average 20/10 the entire season. Just be somewhere ‘in the vicinity’ to make the All-Star team.

He already averaged 18.7 ppg and 5.5 rbs, this season.

Just add 1+ or 2+ more points per game and like 2+ more rebounds.... and his name will be ‘in the conversation’ by the time the All-Star voting comes around. :yes:

Those numbers are not asking him to make a ‘big jump’ in his overall production. Just hit one or two more shots per night & crash the boards one or two more times every game.

He can get that, especially if teams are leaving him alone to go double team Bron & Davis. :yes:

John Million

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
TNow, let's see if another cat like Butler or Kemba decides to Voltron up now that the Warriors are in the toilet for an easy chip. If KL goes to the Clippers too the Eastern Champ will really be a cupcake.

No such thing as an easy championship in sports
I think Butler goes back to Philly
they could get Kemba possibly
they need a lot of players,
i'm not ready to crown them champs and say it will be easy for them