Breaking news out of Russia….

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Vladimir Putin:

▪️Despite the desire to punish the perpetrators of the terrorist attack in Crocus, the investigation must be carried out objectively and without prejudice.

▪️The terrorist attack in Crocus was carried out by radical Islamists.

▪️Russia knows who carried out the terrorist attack in Crocus, but is interested in knowing who ordered it. Russia has yet to clarify a number of issues related to the involvement of Islamists in the terrorist attack near Moscow.

▪️ The terrorist attack in Crocus may be a link in a series of attempts by those who have been fighting against the Russian Federation since 2014 at the hands of the Kyiv regime.

▪️The United States, through various channels, is trying to convince everyone that there is supposedly no trace of Kyiv in the bloody terrorist attack in Crocus, that it is about the banned ISIS.

▪️The objective of the bloody terrorist attack on March 22 was to spread panic in Russian society.

“According to him, it is absolutely clear that Crocus' attack is an act of intimidation; The question arises who benefits from it.”

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Vladimir Putin:

▪️Despite the desire to punish the perpetrators of the terrorist attack in Crocus, the investigation must be carried out objectively and without prejudice.

▪️Russia knows who carried out the terrorist attack in Crocus, but is interested in knowing who ordered it. Russia has yet to clarify a number of issues related to the involvement of Islamists in the terrorist attack near Moscow.

▪️ The terrorist attack in Crocus may be a link in a series of attempts by those who have been fighting against the Russian Federation since 2014 at the hands of the Kyiv regime.

▪️The United States, through various channels, is trying to convince everyone that there is supposedly no trace of Kyiv in the bloody terrorist attack in Crocus, that it is about the banned ISIS.

▪️The objective of the bloody terrorist attack on March 22 was to spread panic in Russian society.

“According to him, it is absolutely clear that Crocus' attack is an act of intimidation; The question arises who benefits from it.”
Don’t forget the United States try to warn these assholes, but they didn’t listen. I’m still not buying the people who they capture as the perpetrators

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Vladimir Putin:

The west designed it with ISIS.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The west designed it with ISIS.

Some people saying Russians did this
Some people saying ISIS did this
Some people saying Ukraine is behind this
Some people saying USA are behind this

I’m not sure who or what but looking at recent history….

Once the investigation come back, and French send troops to Ukraine…(even tho Marcon have a shortage of troops already. His ass big madddd about them Africans kicking his ass out)

I’d be shocked if the letters SMO ain’t changed to WAR
9-11 terrorist attack New York, USA went to Afghanistan, Pakistan then to Iraq

Oct 7, terrorist attack Israel, IDF went into Gaza

March 22, terrorist attacked Moscow, Will Russia declared war against Ukraine??
Probably ain’t best time to be in Ukraine.

Reactions: MCP

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
iiif-service-gmd-gmd7-g7000-g7000-ct001612-full-pct-25-0-default.jpg

Just imagine if Guatamala was Afghanistan, playing with ISIS would be a bad idea, easy for them to get into your country. The U.S. and the EU strategically set this up. You have to fly into the U.S. and get a Visa.
Do you?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“While the whole world sympathizes with Russia after the terrorist attack in Moscow, the Ukronazis did the following:

The Ukrainian restaurant has included the Crocus City set in its menu.

Ukrainian gamers created a map of the Crocus City Hall concert hall in CS, where they can shoot, set fire to, and blow up virtual hostages.

Complete elimination of this non-state. The only way.”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Guess they finished one part of the investigations

FSB director Bortnikov says that "radical Islamists" conducted the terrorist attack in Moscow while Ukrainian special services facilitated it.

Bortnikov calls for the SBU to be considered a "terrorist organization" - RIA

"There will be retaliatory measures following the terrorist attack"

“The USA, Britain and Ukraine are behind the terrorist attack in Crocus City Hall”

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
USA say Ukraine didn’t have nothing to do with the attack within a hour after the event. “It was ISIS not Ukraine”

Ukraine say they was behind the attacks and more will come.

Wtf,

I’m guessing in a sense, the money trail will be linked back to US, since we sponsoring Ukraine.

Last edited:

MCP

International
International Member
USA say Ukraine didn’t have nothing to do with the attack within a hour after the event. “It was ISIS not Ukraine”

Ukraine say they was behind the attacks and more will come.

Wtf,

I’m guessing in a sense, the money trail will be linked back to US, since we sponsoring Ukraine.
If a foreign government helped the terrorists and the Russians find out, watch your back.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
If a foreign government helped the terrorists and the Russians find out, watch your back.
Think about this….

Folks laughing at Russia, because We warned them but this still happened.
I’m guessing it’s view as Russians didn’t listen, which could be the cases. I read something about this killing spree happening in March 7 but something went wrong. I’m thinking the tip from the Americans, caused awareness to be sky high.

But let’s

If a foreign nation is hell bend about destroying or cripple your economy, they want to bring change to your system, want to arrest your president….and soooo on

If I’d be in that position, I’d damn sho respect the alert but be like :idea::idea::idea::idea:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The West, in non-public contacts with the Russian Federation, is suspiciously actively convincing that Ukraine was not involved in the terrorist attack at Crocus, but Moscow cannot exclude this from sound logic. Sergei Lavrov stated this in an interview with Izvestia.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“Nine people were detained in Tajikistan on suspicion of possible connections with the perpetrators of the Crocus terrorist attack, a source in the Tajik special services said”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Turkey detains 40 suspected ISIS members, with information from Moscow.

Earlier it was reported that Crocus City Hall terrorists were trained for 2 months in Istanbul.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

I was sent an article about some alternative theories regarding the attack on Crocus City Hall (link below) that I can only describe as retarded. So here are their talking points and why I think they are wrong.

—-

1) ""In conclusion, the currently available video evidence and some additional evidence concerning the March 22 Moscow concert hall attack is consistent with or even suggestive of a staged event run by Russian security forces. The motivation may have been to create a pretext for an escalation of the Ukraine War. Additional evidence may either confirm or refute this preliminary assessment.""

No it is not consistent with Russian Security Forces, because they work professionally and one of the terrorists was stopped by a normie while he failed to reload his gun. I hate to use this extremely insensitive term but it is appropriate, anyone can “shoot fish in a barrel” and that is what was ultimately happening no amazing talent was required other than average adult male strength and the ability to reload, and whoever started the fire knew how to do so (which is not that obvious) This does not require special forces training.

Secondly, after over a decade of Russians suffering and being killed by the Kiev Regime in horrible ways there is absolutely NO NEED for a false flag attack in order to take drastic action. The public has wanted revenge since the Maidan. The Russians who were burnt alive en masse on the May 2nd massacre in Odessa was plenty to create public anger. There is ZERO POINT in a false flag when public support for drastic action is at nearly 80%+ for over a decade.

2) “Makow- The fact that the security at the concert was unarmed is very suspicious since the US Embassy warned of just such an attack just a few weeks earlier.”

It is not suspicious at all as average security guards (“mall cops”) to not have the right to use real handguns and are virtually never armed whatsoever.

Secondly there have been lots of warnings from the Embassy and American Citizens are not supposed to be in Russia at all since it is “dangerous”. This warning has been up for year.

3) “This article suggests that the victim's bodies were dummies.”

They sure moved a lot for being dummies.

4) “Such a scenario would also explain why the supposed attackers were seemingly fleeing towards Ukraine, despite the fact that trying to cross the Russian-controlled border into Ukraine would not make much sense from the perspective of real assailants or their Ukrainian sponsors.”

If the attackers chose anything other than a suicide mission, where else could they go? Why doesn’t it make sense? In fact it makes perfect sense, their sponsors told them to flee to Ukraine, which is impossible, because the sponsors don’t care if the live or die. They sold them an escape plan as part of the deal to get them to do it.

—-

It is this kind of shit work that casts a black shadow over the entire Alternative Media… “enjoy” reading this fecal explosion of an article:”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“Based on new data, as a result of the terrorist attack at the Crocus City Hall in the city of Krasnogorsk in the Moscow region, 144 people died, 551 were wounded, and 125 are still hospitalized”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I thought this was a Russian gamer chick that I know. If fact, I’m see if still around, haven’t spoke with her in a minute.

“Maria Butina, a member of the State Duma of the Russian Federation, reminded that citizens of Belarus also died in the terrorist attack at the Crocus City Hall, and they also have the right to fair retribution. Given that Belarus has the death penalty, she proposed considering the question of transporting terrorists to Belarus.”
1-DD28858-2-B69-462-D-8-A90-BF5-B19340-DEF.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Russia has officially accused Ukraine of involvement in the terrorist attack at Crocus. This is stated in a statement by the Russian Foreign Ministry.

“The investigative actions carried out by the Russian competent authorities indicate that the traces of the latest terrorist attacks lead to Ukraine. “Russia has sent a demand to the Ukrainian authorities for the arrest and extradition of all those involved,” the statement said.

Russia also demands from Ukraine the arrest of the head of the SBU Malyuk, in connection with his statements about his involvement in the bombing of the Crimean Bridge and in the murder of a number of people in the Russian Federation (in particular Tatarsky).

The Russian Foreign Ministry threatens Ukraine with liability for “violation of obligations under anti-terrorism conventions.”

Russia issues an ultimatum to the Kiev regime immediately stop any support for terrorist activities and compensate for the damage caused to the victims

Ukraine denies to this moment any involvement in the terrorist attack at Crocus

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Russia has officially accused Ukraine of involvement in the terrorist attack at Crocus. This is stated in a statement by the Russian Foreign Ministry.

“The investigative actions carried out by the Russian competent authorities indicate that the traces of the latest terrorist attacks lead to Ukraine. “Russia has sent a demand to the Ukrainian authorities for the arrest and extradition of all those involved,” the statement said.

Russia also demands from Ukraine the arrest of the head of the SBU Malyuk, in connection with his statements about his involvement in the bombing of the Crimean Bridge and in the murder of a number of people in the Russian Federation (in particular Tatarsky).

The Russian Foreign Ministry threatens Ukraine with liability for “violation of obligations under anti-terrorism conventions.”

Russia issues an ultimatum to the Kiev regime immediately stop any support for terrorist activities and compensate for the damage caused to the victims

Ukraine denies to this moment any involvement in the terrorist attack at Crocus

Did they identify whom from Ukraine or was this some blanket shit? Additionally, how the fuck were the terrorists allowed that much freedom and time to carry out that attack - then flee the damn scene damn near to the border???