Breaking news out of Russia….

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
The Renault that was detained by Russian security forces in the Bryansk region.

The head of the FSB reported to Putin on the detention of 11 people, including all 4 terrorists who were directly involved in the terrorist attack in the "Crocus" — Kremlin
6-FD07272-1557-48-D4-A8-C4-3168-E4-BF3-D15.jpg

6-F5-A62-C6-4937-497-D-84-D5-02456-C07-C3-A0.png
If this is true, I’m pretty sure they got a lot of Intel all of a sudden from the Americans. The true reason behind this terrorist attack if it is one is actually very sinister I think once the details come out. Putin better think twice about doing another country like he is doing the Ukraine or this is going to be a daily occurrence.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
03-E2-C669-2-BAE-4163-B85-F-50177-FBA47-BE.jpg
One of the detainees was caught as a result of persecution - 19-year-old Muhammadsobir Fayzov. He was wounded. In the photo, he's handcuffed. His left eye doesn't close due to damage. He is now in the hospital for surgery.

Fayzov, like other terrorists, wanted to hide on the territory of Ukraine.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
9-11 terrorist attack New York, USA went to Afghanistan, Pakistan then to Iraq

Oct 7, terrorist attack Israel, IDF went into Gaza

March 22, terrorist attacked Moscow, Will Russia declared war against Ukraine??
Probably ain’t best time to be in Ukraine.

Last edited:

easy_b

BGOL Investor
9-11 terrorist attack New York, USA went to Afghanistan, Pakistan them to Iraq

As I said earlier, you should give Putin pause for trying to do another country like he is doing the Ukraine. Russia slowly is realizing that they are not the baddest wolf in the pack over there.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
iiif-service-gmd-gmd7-g7000-g7000-ct001612-full-pct-25-0-default.jpg

Just imagine if Guatamala was Afghanistan, playing with ISIS would be a bad idea, easy for them to get into your country. The U.S. and the EU strategically set this up. You have to fly into the U.S. and get a Visa.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
No, this is a general thing with white people. I’m not hating on them because this was a tragic event, but a lot of caucasian people do not have survival instinct. Unfortunately, most Black people grow up in questionable areas we are built with that instinct. I am near 50 and I still have that instinct in back of my head.
100% and it extends to their judge of character. While white people will clutch their purse and cross the street to avoid a person of color who's just minding their business. Yet they'll invite Ted Bundy/Jeffrey Dahmer types right into their homes, Then you'll hear testimony in court talking about how they seemed so normal and charismatic, But to a minority all you have to do is take one look at either of those psychos to know they're bad news.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
100% and it extends to their judge of character. While white people will clutch their purse and cross the street to avoid a person of color who's just minding their business. Yet they'll invite Ted Bundy/Jeffrey Dahmer types right into their homes, Then you'll hear testimony in court talking about how they seemed so normal and charismatic, But to a minority all you have to do is take one look at either of those psychos to know they're bad news.
Yep, most Black people can spot of crazy person from a mile away. And some things I just obviously like your white coworker comes to work in a huge trench-coat in the middle of summer……You know some shit is about to go down.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
These dude expected to get away and have a chance to spend that 500k? That's a hell of a gamble for only 500k

For real, another thing I found weird…. How ISIS was quickly connected, but folks in that world go out a totally different way.
Seem like they believe in dying for the cause, being a martyr.
These cats really tried to escaped.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Folks know what’s coming…

I won’t be surprised if Russia declared war against Ukraine.
Especially with all of these NATO countries openly talking about sending troops to Ukraine.

36-E73019-2-BF5-4028-AFC5-F55-EE0640-D8-F.jpg

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Russia has mad Muslims this ain’t surprising they been beefing with those savages for years. Cac muslim animals .

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
These nigs about to make Ukraine the next palenstine
Man two days before this event, the attacks thru Ukraine was next level.
Apparently Russians figure out how the air defense systems work.

Some missiles would head west and pass the system then turn back towards the east.

Energy facilities caught hell

Tonight there’s been multiple report from Lvov…. That’s damn near on the border with Poland…

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

9-11 terrorist attack New York, USA went to Afghanistan, Pakistan them to Iraq

Could be, especially if the results is bye bye Ukraine