BREAKING NEWS: Confirmed active shooter at Walmart near Cielo Vista Mall 26 SHOT + 20 FATALITIES-- SENTENCED TO 90 CONSECUTIVE LIFE TERMS

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
I don’t know about that I mean I love Obama style for the most part with his politics and he was left. Listen let me break it down to you very quickly I do like some of the policies of AOC and Bernie Sanders but you cannot sweep this country super left overnight also you cannot swing this country super right overnight either it Has to be a gradual progression to the left For people to feel comfortable.
I get you, but there is no such thing as super left in this country. The current Democratic party leans to the right. And I agree with you that people wouldn't feel comfortable with her yet. She needs more experience, but I like how she's bold about issues that her base cares about. She can get people excited about voting again.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The British colonies seemed to have been winner of slavery amassing huge fortunes selling to England versus Spain and Portugal. Even Canada benefitted indirectly. The exploitative labor pay with other countries. The U.S. proximity to Mexico/ease of migration and huge wealth disparity is fueling their eventual minority status.

Immigration from other countries would be expensive and easy to intercept such as the EU. Many of this countries such as the EU have high standard of living.

There is also this cultural and economic domination resulting from slavery which brings this familiarity of American culture. American movies subtitled in Spanish is frequently shown, many of these movies feature propaganda targeting me.

Iron-Man-Spanish.jpg

There is established informal networks to gain employment versus other immigrant groups. Reagan providing amnesty made illegal immigration almost like smoking pot where it is illegal. The white settlers built a house on a beach that will be washed away, quit using these bizarre genocidal tactics that will not work..

There are many minority groups that do better here in the U.S. than whites using various tactics.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_history_of_the_United_Kingdom

Mercantilism was the basic policy imposed by Britain on its colonies.[32] Mercantilism meant that the government and the merchants became partners with the goal of increasing political power and private wealth, to the exclusion of other empires. The government protected its merchants—and kept others out—by trade barriers, regulations, and subsidies to domestic industries in order to maximize exports from and minimize imports to the realm. The Navigation Acts of the late 17th century provided the legal foundation for Mercantilist policy. They required all trade to be carried in English ships, manned by English crews (this later encompassed all Britons after the Acts of Union 1707 united Scotland with England).[33] Colonists were required to send their produce and raw materials first of all to Britain, where the surplus was then sold-on by British merchants to other colonies in the British empire or bullion-earning external markets. The colonies were forbidden to trade directly with other nations or rival empires. The goal was to maintain the North American and Caribbean colonies as dependent agricultural economies geared towards producing raw materials for export to Britain. The growth of native industry was discouraged, in order to keep the colonies dependent on Britain for their finished goods.[34]

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The colonist brought whole families over and maintained their bloodlines while the Spanish mixed with the indigenous and slaves. This probably affected their image and trade relationship with Europe.

I can't go back to Africa and claim full status like that, I am called white.

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

El Paso Walmart mass shooter sentenced to 90 consecutive life terms

The gunman killed 23 in the 2019 attack on people of Mexican descent, after posting a racist, hate-filled screed online.

EL PASO, Texas — The Texas man who fatally shot 23 people at a Walmart store in El Paso in a targeted attack against people of Mexican descent was sentenced Friday to 90 consecutive life terms.

Patrick Crusius, of Allen, agreed in February to the back-to-back life sentences when he pleaded guilty to 90 federal counts, including 45 hate crime charges.

The judge asked that he be sent to ADX Florence, a maximum facility prison in Fremont County, Colorado, and requested he receive mental health treatment.

The shooter traveled almost 600 miles from North Texas to El Paso before opening fire on shoppers Aug. 3, 2019, with a WASR-10 rifle.

Minutes before the attack, he posted a hate-filled racist screed online in which he referred to an “invasion” of immigrants to the United States, the Justice Department said.

The department has said the man, who admitted to police he was the shooter, is a self-described white nationalist.

Sentencing began Wednesday, and for days relatives of those killed spoke to the gunman about their anger and the damage he did.

“Look at my son,” Francisco Javier Rodriguez, whose 15-year-old son, Javier Amir, was killed, said Thursday as an image of the teenager was on a screen.

Kathleen Johnson told the attacker that he shot her husband, David Johnson, at close range in aisle 3 that day.

“His innocent blood was everywhere. He was our provider, loving father and grandfather,” said Johnson, who said she has night terrors and post-traumatic stress disorder.

“I don’t even want to look at you,” she said.

Thomas Hoffman spoke about his father, Alexander Hoffman, and shared a photo of his parents who had been married 40 years and of a ticket for a flight his father was supposed to take that day.

“You shot my dad in the back,” he said Wednesday. "You are a coward."

The shooter bought the WASR-10, which is a Romanian-made semi-automatic variant of the AK-47 assault rifle, as well as 1,000 rounds of 7.62 mm hollow-point ammunition, almost two months before the attack, according to the indictment.

He drove overnight from Allen, which is north of Dallas, to El Paso before opening fire on people who were shopping at the Walmart on a Saturday morning.

In addition to the 23 people who were killed, 22 others were injured. The 23rd victim, Guillermo "Memo" Garcia, was injured and died in a hospital in April 2020, almost nine months after the shooting.

When the attacker was indicted on federal hate crime charges, the then-assistant U.S. attorney general for civil rights, Eric Dreiband, called the mass shooting, and other acts of hate like it, heinous crimes intended to terrorize and intimidate.

This kind of terror will not stand,” Dreiband said following the Feb. 6, 2020, indictment.

The shooter pleaded guilty Feb. 8 to 45 counts of violating the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act and 45 firearms counts, the Justice Department said at the time.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Brosnan-security-guard-at-walmart.jpg

You will see this at hood Walmart, they (MSM) will blame rampant crime and shop lifting when it is white terrorism. I shop at these stores all the time and never see anything out of the ordinary.

It reminds of when detectives corners a perp in an interrogation room, his reflex is to blame somebody black as being the culprit.

The white Walmart don't have security like this because we don't run up like an idiot killing 60 people.

Last edited: