BREAKING! JEREMY RENNER IN CRITICAL CONDITION and HOSPITALIZED

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No need... "Clint" is retired there is no need to bring him back... maybe for a cameo

or Old Man Clint/Wasteland storyline...

time to move on with Daredevil, Blade, FF4 and X-Men...
It's obviously the least important thing with his well being on the line, but he honestly could run with that type of storyline. He was just going to be, at best, a consultant or confidant for Kate (and maybe the Avengers as a whole) at this point. Or at least that's how I saw it.

If he didn't lose his leg, it's probably never going to be the same. Once you're applying a tourniquet, that's usually bad news. But we'll see.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Jeremy Renner out of surgery, remains hospitalized after 'traumatic' snow plow accident

The Hawkeye actor suffered 'blunt chest trauma and orthopedic injuries' and remains in the intensive care unit.

By Christian HolubUpdated January 02, 2023 at 08:37 PM EST

Actor Jeremy Renner is out of surgery but remains hospitalized in critical condition after suffering injuries from an accident with a snow plow.
In a statement to EW, a representative for Renner confirmed that the actor "has suffered blunt chest trauma and orthopedic injuries" after a New Year's Day incident with a snow plow on his property in Nevada. He underwent surgery on Jan. 2 and remains in the intensive care unit in "critical but stable condition."

Jeremy Renner at the launch event for 'Hawkeye' last November.

| CREDIT: JESSE GRANT/GETTY
"Jeremy's family would like to express their gratitude to the incredible doctors and nurses looking after him, Truckee Meadows Fire and Rescue, Washoe County Sheriff, Reno City Mayor Hillary Schieve and the Carano and Murdock families," the statement continues. "They are also tremendously overwhelmed and appreciative of the outpouring of love and support from his fans."

Around 9 a.m. local time on Jan. 1, the Washoe County Sheriff's Office responded to reports of a "traumatic injury" on a highway near Reno, Nev. After arriving, they coordinated transport of Renner, the only individual involved in the incident, to a local hospital via helicopter. The sheriff's office is currently looking into the circumstances of the incident, but did not provide additional details yet.
Much of the United States has been experiencing extreme examples of cold weather this month. The Reno Gazette Journal reported that thousands of Nevada residents went without power this weekend following heavy snowfall, and the temperature was in the teens on Sunday when Renner's accident occurred.
Renner currently stars in the Paramount+ series Mayor of Kingstown, which is set to premiere its second season later this month. He also plays the superhero Hawkeye in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
He must've stepped out from the plow for some reason assuming it was in park or idle but it went into motion while he wasn't inside :smh:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Cmon family stop it

99% of studios would kill to "tank" like this

When I say "tank" I'm talking the critical responses not the sales.

People saw based on loyalty and crapped all over the films online opinions. Very low ratings and people were very critical. People at this point are invested in the films "to see what happens next" just like the comics model.

Everyone know Phase 4 was booty

jerrynuevo

Day 1 member
BGOL Investor
He always had that look on his face like.... I'm overtly bigoted but I'm not trying to fuck up my money.

Dude always seemed....off.
Hope he bounces back tho.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

8360ce31bec943e185e45a7a1ff75058_md.jpg

34285905ba9e470f8c215d1a91a7b75b_md.jpg

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Thank gos he's better, now I can clown.
This is the type of injury I'd expect his character Hawkeye to suffer from in day one as a superhero.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

He broke 30 bones... :eek2:

parisian

International
International Member

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Jeremy Renner wrote 'last words' to his family from the hospital after snowplow accident

"That would've been a horrible way to die," the actor tells Diane Sawyer in an emotional new interview.
By Jessica WangApril 05, 2023 at 12:54 PM EDT

An emotional Jeremy Renner has revealed that he wrote his family a goodbye note from the hospital after his near-fatal snowplow accident earlier this year.
The Avengers star, who suffered blunt chest trauma and orthopedic injuries after he was crushed by a snowcat on New Year's Day, recalls the harrowing incident to Diane Sawyer in a new interview set to air Thursday on ABC.
"If I was there, on my own, that would've been a horrible way to die," Renner says in a sneak peek of the segment. "And surely, I would've. Surely."
He continues, "But I wasn't alone," adding that his nephew, "sweet Alex," and "the rest of the calvary" came to his side.

While in critical condition in the hospital, he recalls, "I'm writing down notes in my phone — my last words to my family."

When the accident occurred, Renner was operating his snowcat to help free his nephew's vehicle from the snow. When he exited the snowcat, it began to roll downhill towards his nephew. Renner attempted to stop it but was pulled under it by the track and run over in the process, per a sheriff's department report. The chilling 911 call made after the accident runs in the ABC segment.

Jeremy Renner

| CREDIT: THEO WARGO/GETTY IMAGES
The actor said he was "awake through every moment" in a preview of the Sawyer interview shared last week.

"I chose to survive," he said in the clip. "It's not gonna kill me. No way." Renner also explained that he would "do it again" if it meant saving his loved ones: "I've lost a lot of flesh and bone in this experience, but I've been refueled and refilled with love and titanium."
The Hawkeye star has been documenting his recovery on social media, sharing a video of himself last week on what seemed to be an antigravity treadmill to repair the injuries on his ankles and knees.

Jeremy Renner: The Diane Sawyer Interview – A Story of Terror, Survival and Triumph airs April 6 at 10 p.m. ET on ABC.