BREAKING! JEREMY RENNER IN CRITICAL CONDITION and HOSPITALIZED

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Recast Hawkeye
They are gonna.replace.him with Kate bishop. All of them need to retire and be recasted especially mark ruffslo. They won't even dye his hair for the role and now we have a gray haired hulk dad. I can't wait for secret wars to reset and reshape every thing sonthat they will have the perfectnexcuse to recast especially t'challa. They can do some time fuckery thing and speed up t'challa II and make him an adult just like they did Cassie Lang.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:smh:Damn. By "their" explanation. The snow blower either blew up, or he fell while he was out in the bad weather. Or he got frost bite. Them saying he got hurt. While in the weather conditions. Could be anything.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
They are gonna.replace.him with Kate bishop. All of them need to retire and be recasted especially mark ruffslo. They won't even dye his hair for the role and now we have a gray haired hulk dad. I can't wait for secret wars to reset and reshape every thing sonthat they will have the perfectnexcuse to recast especially t'challa. They can do some time fuckery thing and speed up t'challa II and make him an adult just like they did Cassie Lang.

Yeah Young Avengers BS. I think the future movies are going to tank worse than phase 4 has.

Darkness's

Registered
Yeah Young Avengers BS. I think the future movies are going to tank worse than phase 4 has.
Are they really gonna do young avengers? why don't they do new warriors instead? I remember there was a rumor that firestar was coming to the mcu

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
:smh:Damn. By "their" explanation. The snow blower either blew up, or he fell while he was out in the bad weather. Or he got frost bite. Them saying he got hurt. While in the weather conditions. Could be anything.

It wasn't a snowblower it was a snow plow.

I'm thinking either he was driving the plow and it flipped or he was hit by someone driving a snow plow.

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looks like he was driving on of these
SKiCatCo_FAQ_Featured.jpg

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
o_Oo_Oo_O

And you know what?

Renner may actually kill that version.

Marvel Seems to be testing the waters already expanding on Old Man Logan/Wasteland...

Maybe part of the MCU Secret War storyline... An aminated What If....Future Imperfect/Wasteland?

Or... Live Versions of Renner, Scarlett, Jackman, Pratt.. and Rufflo as Mastero....

wastelanders_mcniven_connecting.jpg

91jOvOYrDiL.jpg

Darkness's

Registered
Marvel Seems to be testing the waters already expanding on Old Man Logan/Wasteland...

Maybe part of the MCU Secret War storyline... An aminated What If....Future Imperfect/Wasteland?

Or... Live Versions of Renner, Scarlett, Jackman, Pratt.. and Rufflo as Mastero....

wastelanders_mcniven_connecting.jpg

91jOvOYrDiL.jpg
Nah

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Appears he was doing dumb (cac) shit!
:confused:.... it was reported that he was clearing snow off his Nevada property with a plow..... only dumb shit is that he wasn't paying someone else to do it :dunno:
sidebar: he better not have fucked up and filming of Mayor of KIngstown

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
An update on his injuries and what happened from TMZ :smh: :

According to a neighbor, the plowing machine -- called a Snowcat -- accidentally ran over one of Jeremy's legs, and he was losing a lot of blood from the injury. We're told another neighbor, who's a doctor, was able to put a tourniquet on his leg until paramedics arrived.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Been jonesing for season two..... seems like a long fucking time since season one ended.... :hmm:

I recommended the show to a coworker who also red’d it to a friend. They quickly checked it out and asked when season 2 was hitting. I was like, you’re in luck.

Yeah - the release schedules are so unpredictable these days.

Atlanta had 3+ years off, followed by less than 6 months.

Barry was filming back to back seasons to have a shorter turnaround, etc.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
An update on his injuries and what happened from TMZ :smh: :

According to a neighbor, the plowing machine -- called a Snowcat -- accidentally ran over one of Jeremy's legs, and he was losing a lot of blood from the injury. We're told another neighbor, who's a doctor, was able to put a tourniquet on his leg until paramedics arrived.

Damn

Its scary in 2023 folk are so mistrusting of the media as a whole

They all thought the worst of him.

And apparently it was just a horrible mishap

I really hope starting this year we give people some type of grace before we just assume the worst.

Last edited: