BREAKING: INVESTIGATION ENDS, AG BARR HAS MUELLERS REPORT .... an impending twitter fest now looms

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Trump knew this was happening that’s why he was acting more weirder than usual this week also John McCain may have something to do with a good section of this report.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
"
No further indictments from the special counsel, senior Justice official says

From CNN's Laura Jarrett

The special counsel is not recommending any further indictments, a senior Justice official said.

"
WTF

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
There is already talks that this is a letter of declination. If there was anything to report, he would of made it public and called out Trump. Because there is nothing is why he handed it to Barr to make his own report. And Barr is Trump's boy, so... "Nothing to see here..."
_______
https://www.lawfareblog.com/william-barrs-remarkable-non-commitments-about-mueller-report

The Mueller report may be in whole or in part nothing more than a “Letter of Declination”. This letter will simply say that Mueller investigation found nothing related to Russian Collusion, accordingly, the DOJ is DECLINING to Prosecute”. This is what former POTUS Lawyer John Dowd means when he says he thinks there will not be a report (on Russian Collusion at least)

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
uh60207,1272103220,1jnlu0.gif

attorney general Barr after giving Trump the report. Annie we okay.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Same shit I thought too... if Kushner didn't get indicted, they won

Only in America can cacs literally pull weapons on people in "defense" of the flag and then turn around and defend someone literally selling state secrets to the government ultimately responsible for the worst terrorist attack in US history. :angry::smh: Cacs will literally destroy the country because they are still mad Obama won.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
It doesn't matter. Things are going just as planned. This will ignite his base and push his agenda forward. Economy is headed to a brick wall. Cause now he will target the fed. Squeeze out a little more GDP. He makes money and family will by struggling real estate

Agree......

I do think that Trump Organization is done.... and he will likely be hit with Business and Tax Fraud....

I'm like 97% certain that they don't have anything that directly links him.... specifically to the Russians..

I think everything was handled by other people...

So yeah Mueller Report is probably going to be anti-climatic...

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Only in America can cacs literally pull weapons on people in "defense" of the flag and then turn around and defend someone literally selling state secrets to the government ultimately responsible for the worst terrorist attack in US history. :angry::smh: Cacs will literally destroy the country because they are still mad Obama won.

Don't kid yourself, they're mad about Barry is just the latest thing.

Emancipation Proclamation
13th Amendment
Brown v Board of Ed
13th, 14th, 15th amendments to Bill of Rights

Their hate runs deep. And you are totally right - they will destroy themselves before they ever admit a Black man is their equal, let alone superior.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Each time something major is supposed to happen to bring this entire family down, absolutely NOTHING happens. Why is that?

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I'm reading he has dozens of sealed indictments.

I agree with you. I always thought it would be a bad sign if we got this far and there were no more unsealed indictments before the final report came.
couldn't any indictments have been already forwarded to the SDNY for their cases against Trump Org. with would've been off course in Mueller's investigation??? :dunno:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Agree......

I do think that Trump Organization is done.... and he will likely be hit with Business and Tax Fraud....

I'm like 97% certain that they don't have anything that directly links him.... specifically to the Russians..

I think everything was handled by other people...

So yeah Mueller Report is probably going to be anti-climatic...

but I'm confused...

cause he saying that trump will effect the GDP and make more money for his family and his own pocket?

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
thats why he hurried up and hauled ass south,,they all had a meeting last night at the white house so it was on its way...this report better come wit it....

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Interesting.. no new indictments and Trump isn't on twitter celebrating?

I guess we'll know in the morning

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
If it was all good wouldn't trump and them be celebrating? Something isn't right mayne. Maybe the economy? He would be skeeting all over twitter right now unless the report exposes shit besides collusion.

Leatherf7ce

Phantom of the Chakras
BGOL Investor
Investigation is Ongoing guys. Not over. Just handed in a report. Intelligence investigation still going. So are the investigations stemming from what info Mueller have Congress. People getting boosted but need to read. All we learned are there are no new indictments.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If it was all good wouldn't trump and them be celebrating? Something isn't right mayne. Maybe the economy? He would be skeeting all over twitter right now unless the report exposes shit besides collusion.

My guess is that Mueller found evidence of collusion, but short of enough evidence to bring to trial through indictments

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
The reports state that he's in Florida doing exactly that celebrating

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Told ya'll white people were going to protect other white people.

Even Comey was begging to "not impeach" because it would cause a civil war. :rolleyes: (That right there tells you that if Comey was left in place he'd of protected Trump)

Everyone getting their hopes up when the best answer is to just fall back and beat this nigga at the ballot box

Last edited: