BREAKING: INVESTIGATION ENDS, AG BARR HAS MUELLERS REPORT .... an impending twitter fest now looms

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
JUST ON ANNOUNCED MTP DAILY Lindsey Graham and others being briefed now
Barr to determine what will released to congress and release it this week end.

OPEN SEASON NOW FOR

Last edited:

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
uh60207,1272103220,1jnlu0.gif

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Wonder what this clown meant by this shit the other day :idea:

Trump: 'People Will Not Stand For It' if Mueller's Report is Against Me

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
Do any of y’all remember the ending of No Country For Old Men?

That’s the feeling I have right now. And Barr hasn’t said shit and nobody knows anything.

Still, this feeling nags at me.

oNE

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
He gave the report to an AG appointed by trump who will decide who gets to see what. Okay.

Hopefully, the whole thing "leaks" to the press.

What will be there to be used against him in 2020?

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Much ado about nothing. Democracts will continue to bark and with no bite. Trump will keep shittin on the country. Republicans will keep wiping his ass while he does it. And he’ll probably be doing it through 2024.

This is the concern. They are so damn timid because of that crazy ass base of his.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Donald is Teflon ain’t shit happening to orange man

I don't know about Teflon but certainly "protected." It's also the reason why he desperately needs to win the 2020 election. Folks are sleeping on the importance of that for him a
nd what he's likely willing to do to keep the position.

Now concerning the Mueller report, I'm certain there will be things in there(assuming we ever see it as the general public) that will rock.

The problem is, as it's always been, the additional people(GOP) required to do something about it will continue to sit on their hands and let it "ride out!"

At this stage what's in it for them? Clearly they don't put constitution/country before party. Their political careers if they keep their mouths should likely will last longer than Trumps.

So once more what's the incentive for them to act? Especially, If they haven't acted by now?

Which ultimately means nothing "while in the white house" will likely happen to Trump.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Man he dropped the report on the weekend is a bad sign for me.

More importantly Trumps kids were dirty as fuck and they didnt get indicted really bothers me.

We'll see what they'll release to the public but most of that will be redacted.

I'm reading he has dozens of sealed indictments.

I agree with you. I always thought it would be a bad sign if we got this far and there were no more unsealed indictments before the final report came.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I expect this to be a yuge let down. In fact, I bet this helps him get re-elected. Republicans are looking for proof of collusion with Russia. They don't care about his dirty business deals.
If nothing comes from this, sure it will. It's just a bad fucking look. And he is the master of the victimhood narrative. This is giving him too much material.

I always thought this should have been played in the background.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Man he dropped the report on the weekend is a bad sign for me.

More importantly Trumps kids were dirty as fuck and they didnt get indicted really bothers me.

We'll see what they'll release to the public but most of that will be redacted.

"
No further indictments from the special counsel, senior Justice official says

From CNN's Laura Jarrett

The special counsel is not recommending any further indictments, a senior Justice official said.

"

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mueller already said there hasn't been any interference with the investigation

jbug76

Star
BGOL Investor
It doesn't matter. Things are going just as planned. This will ignite his base and push his agenda forward. Economy is headed to a brick wall. Cause now he will target the fed. Squeeze out a little more GDP. He makes money and family will by struggling real estate