BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
3SbLIg3.jpeg

In Kherson, Russians SURRENDER by raising a white flag

so remember the Wagner group went round Russian prisons trying to recruit prisoners to fight and I pointed out that the prisoners would probably surrender to Ukrainians at the first chance given....

Well... it appears that conscripts from Donbas that were shipped to Kherson were also none to impressed with Putin's war and neither where the Russian Para's that were supposed to hold the line...

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Ukrainian hackers created fake profiles of attractive women to trick Russian soldiers into sharing their location, report says. Days later, the base was blown up.

russia meitopol

A Russian serviceman on a vehicle with the "Z" symbol in Melitopol, Ukraine. Olga Maltseva/AFP via Getty Images
  • Ukrainian hackers duped Russian soldiers into talking to them, the FT reported.
  • The hackers set up fake social-media accounts and posed as attractive women, the FT said.
  • The hackers said the soldiers sent them pictures, which they geolocated and sent to the military.
Ukrainian hackers set up fake accounts of attractive women to trick Russian soldiers into sending them photos, which they located and passed to the Ukrainian military, the Financial Times reported.
Nikita Knysh, a 30-year-old IT professional from Kharkiv, told the FT that when Russia's invasion began in February this year, he wanted to use his hacking skills to help his country.
He recruited other hackers and founded a group nicknamed Hackyourmom, which now consists of 30 hackers from across the country, he told the FT.
Last month, he said they duped Russian soldiers in Melitopol by creating fake accounts and pretending to be attractive women on several social media platforms, including Telegram.

The hackers were able to get to know Russian soldiers and ultimately convince them to send photos of them on the front, Knysh told the FT.
"The Russians, they always want to fuck," Knysh told the FT. "They send [a] lot of shit to 'girls,' to prove that they are warriors."
Once the soldiers sent pictures, the hackers were able to identify that they had been taken from a remote Russian military base near occupied Melitopol in southern Ukraine, the FT reported.
They transferred the information over to Ukraine's military, and several days later the base was attacked, Knysh told the FT

"My first thought was — I am effective, I can help my country," another team member on Hackyourmom, identified only as Maxim, told the FT. "Then, I realized, I want more of this — I want to find more bases, again and again."
The Ukrainian online news site Ukrainian Pravda reported last month that there was an explosion at a large Russian military base in Melitopol, citing its mayor, Ivan Fedorov.
Insider was unable to independently verify the hacker's claims of involvement, and the Armed Forces of Ukraine did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment. The FT said Ukrainian officials declined to discuss hackers' roles in the attack on that military base.
Russia's invasion of Ukraine has prompted an unprecedented cyber war, with hackers on both sides launching attacks.

At the beginning of the invasion, Ukraine's digital minister asked civilians with "digital talents" to join the country's "IT army."
During Russia's Victory Day military celebrations in May, major Russian television channels were hacked to display anti-war messages.
Knysh told the FT that his team had participated in other hacks, including leaking the databases of Russian military contractors and tricking Russian TV stations into playing news clips about Ukrainian civilian casualties.
"For me, this felt like combat," Knysh told the FT. "With no money, with no brilliant software, and even no brilliant hacks — you can use fraudsters, the dark web against your enemy."

Ukrainian hackers created fake profiles of attractive women to trick Russian soldiers into sharing their location, report says. Days later, the base was blown up. (yahoo.com)

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This entire Ukraine fiasco is one of the worst foreign policy blunders in modern history. It launched Russia back into a super power, increased the power of China and hurt the US and Europe, threw the world economy into a recession, and destroyed Ukraine.

The worst possible outcome for everyone but Putin. I’ve been saying this from the beginning, but was called a “Putin apologist.”

We’ve got to start thinking more critically.

Hey ya'll.. Russia the superpower extraordinaire which had to resort to buying shitty malfunctioning drones from Iran is now buying missiles from..

NORTH KOREA :lol:

:roflmao::roflmao:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Russia has cut off gas supplies to Europe indefinitely. Here’s what you need to know

KEY POINTS
  • Russia claims punitive economic sanctions imposed by the West are responsible for the indefinite halt to gas supplies via Europe’s main pipeline.
  • It represents the clearest indication yet that the Kremlin is seeking to force Europe to lift the economic measures in order for Moscow to turn the taps back on ahead of winter.
  • “This latest move has significantly increased the risk that Europe may not get further gas flows through Nord Stream 1 for the whole winter,” analysts at energy consultancy Rystad Energy said in a research note.

Europe has been thrown into its biggest energy crisis in decades with natural gas supplies from Russia becoming volatile and unpredictable even before the invasion of Ukraine began. Now, those supplies have come to a complete halt.
Russia claims punitive economic sanctions imposed on it by the West are responsible for the indefinite halt to gas supplies via Europe’s main pipeline.

“Problems in pumping arose because of the sanctions imposed against our country and against a number of companies by Western states, including Germany and the U.K.,” Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters on Monday, according to Russian state news agency Interfax.
Asked whether pumping gas via Nord Stream 1 was completely dependent on the sanctions and that supplies would resume if these were lifted or relaxed, Peskov replied, “Of course. The very sanctions that prevent the maintenance of units, which prevent them from moving without appropriate legal guarantees, which prevent these legal guarantees from being given, and so on.”
“It is precisely these sanctions that the Western states have introduced that have brought the situation to what we see now,” Peskov added.
Coming directly from the Kremlin, such comments represent the clearest indication yet that Russia is seeking to pressure Europe to lift the economic measures, brought on to punish Russia over its unprovoked invasion of Ukraine, in order for the taps to be turned back on ahead of winter.

European lawmakers have repeatedly accused Russia, traditionally its largest energy supplier, of weaponizing energy exports in an attempt to drive up commodity prices and sow uncertainty across the 27-nation bloc. Moscow denies using energy as a weapon.

Russia’s state-owned energy giant, Gazprom, halted all exports via Nord Stream 1 from Aug. 31, citing maintenance work on its only remaining compressor.
However, while flows were due to resume after three days, Gazprom on Friday cited an oil leak for the indefinite shutdown of the pipeline. The shock announcement came hot on the heels of a joint statement from the G-7 economic powers backing a proposal to put a price-capping mechanism on Russian oil.

In what energy analysts see as an escalation of Russia’s bid to inflict economic pain on the region, the Kremlin has since said that the resumption of gas supplies to Europe is completely dependent on Europe lifting its economic sanctions against Moscow.
The halt to supplies via the Nord Stream 1 pipeline, which connects Russia to Germany via the Baltic Sea, prompted European gas prices to jump Monday, with many fearful that parts of Europe could be forced to ration energy through the winter. It has also exacerbated the risk of a recession in the region.

Gazprom vs. Siemens Energy
Meanwhile, Gazprom’s deputy CEO, Vitaly Markelov, told Reuters on Tuesday that gas flows via the Nord Stream 1 pipeline would not continue until Germany’s Siemens Energy repairs faulty equipment.
Siemens Energy was not immediately available to comment when contacted by CNBC on Tuesday.
However, the company told Reuters that it’s not currently commissioned by Gazprom to do maintenance work on the turbine with the suspected oil leak, but said it remains on standby to do so.
Siemens Energy added that it “cannot comprehend this new representation based on the information provided to us over the weekend.”
107100231-1659955162731-gettyimages-1242280857-AFP_32FW7U3.jpeg

Gazprom’s Deputy CEO Vitaly Markelov told Reuters on Tuesday that gas flows via the Nord Stream 1 pipeline would not continue until Germany’s Siemens Energy repairs faulty equipment

Mark Dixon, founder of the Moral Rating Agency, a research organization focused on foreign firms in Russia, said Gazprom blaming Siemens Energy for the gas supply cut was “yet another example of a state lie from the Russian Federation.”
“Russia lied its way into the invasion and has lied ever since,” Dixon said. “Gazprom is Russia, make no mistake. It has no choice but to lie in chorus with [Russian President Vladimir] Putin.”
Russia has drastically reduced gas supplies to Europe in recent months, with flows via the pipeline operating at just 20% of the agreed-upon volume before the indefinite suspension.
“Russia’s move to again cut gas supply to the EU just as the region scrambles to fill its inventories ahead of winter is a further escalation of its policy of the past months to inflict economic pain through repeated supply cuts to Germany, the EU’s biggest economy and gas consumer,” analysts at political risk consultancy Eurasia Group said in a research note.
“Sources in Berlin say they are now making all winter energy plans on the assumption of zero supply from Russia,” they added. “That means there will now also be a focus on central and southern Europe, which still receives Russian gas including through pipeline transit of Ukraine and Turkey.”

Winter is coming
European policymakers are currently racing to secure gas supplies in underground facilities in order to have enough fuel to keep homes warm during the colder months.
Energy analysts say Russia’s latest move to suspend gas flows via Europe’s major supply route could exacerbate what was already likely to be an extremely challenging winter period.

CONTINUED:
Energy crisis: Why has Russia cut off gas supplies to Europe? (cnbc.com)

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tick tock tick...

Aye yo I ain't gone hold yall, I'm just stopping by to see if anyone is paying attention to the logistical nightmare in Kherson.

I tell you this, we're about to see how well the #russiaiswinning #bidensblunder narratives will hold up over the next 4 weeks. That's for sure.

We'll see :lol:

I ain't gone hold ya'll

But I'm seeing the mighty Ruskies are undermanned, under armed and are now at fewer forces on the ground preventing them from advancing forward and defending what little territory that they have seized.

They better hurry up and get them shipments in from N. Korea and Iran before the Ukranians take back Kershon and choke off all amenities to Crimea.

:itsawrap:

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain't gone hold ya'll

But I'm seeing the mighty Ruskies are undermanned, under armed and are now at fewer forces on the ground preventing them from advancing forward and defending what little territory that they have seized.

They better hurry up and get them shipments in from N. Korea and Iran before the Ukranians take back Kershon and choke off all amenities to Crimea.

:itsawrap:
Winter is coming, and they know western europe will be singing a different tune when the heating fuel shortages start to really sting.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Winter is coming, and they know western europe will be singing a different tune when the heating fuel shortages start to really sting.
Yeah that's their long term strategy. I personally don't know what to make of it all to be honest. I'm in a group chat with a couple of UK brothers and they don't seem to be too concerned about it, at least not yet.

lol I'm going off their energy.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah that's their long term strategy. I personally don't know what to make of it all to be honest. I'm in a group chat with a couple of UK brothers and they don't seem to be too concerned about it, at least not yet.

I'm feeling the same thing when I talk to people that know europe much better than I do. But, if they have an unusually cold winter and prices soar as a result of shortages, those folks at the lower end of the economic scale will be in the streets protesting. That puts pressure on the chiefs to ease their pain, and they may be willing to make concessions to RU.

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor

Well it doesnt get as cold in the UK as it does in Poland, and I'm scheduled to be there (Poland) in December. Poland mostly depend on burning that yellowish coal, that leaves you coughing for days on in. My buddy said there's a lot of little brown baby's popping up where American soldiers are being housed there. The good this is that the dollar is 1 to 1 for the Euro right now.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well it doesnt get as cold in the UK as it does in Poland, and I'm scheduled to be there (Poland) in December. Poland mostly depend on burning that yellowish coal, that leaves you coughing for days on in. My buddy said there's a lot of little brown baby's popping up where American soldiers are being housed there. The good this is that the dollar is 1 to 1 for the Euro right now.

just got back from a few weeks in Western Europe. That Euro decline softened the body blows and uppercuts my wife was doing to my Amex. :lol:

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I’m really curious to see how this war is going to play out when Winter comes.

Winter weather over there ain’t shit to Fuck with.

And with the Fucked up logistics the Russian military has displayed over the past 5 months, it’s gonna get worser when winter arrives.

We will see….