Breaking:Dave Chappelle tackled on stage at Hollywood Bowl

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm livid the DA is not pressing felony charges.

This is a damn travesty

It doesn't make sense.

There is something bigger going on here

There has been a concerted effort to excuse and normalize these attacks

People acting like John Lennon Selena Monica Seles the malice at the palace that MLB ref etc etc ain't happen?

So is now a shank in a prison not considered a real weapon because it's just a broken plastic fork?

Now I kinda wish Chris really did let the cops arrest Will JUST TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN LEGALLY.

Imagine of the DA had dropped the charges there too?

Wtf is the legal system trying to tell the public?

Is this some backdoor way to excuse future police brutality cases?

I really do not get this.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dave Chappelle's alleged attacker will not face felony charges after DA declines case

CNN)The Los Angeles District Attorney's Office will not pursue felony charges against Isaiah Lee, the man accused of leaping on stage and attacking comedian Dave Chappelle during a performance a the Hollywood Bowl on Tuesday night.
"After reviewing the evidence, prosecutors determined that while criminal conduct occurred, the evidence as presented did not constitute felony conduct," DA spokesperson Greg Risling said in a statement to CNN.
The case has been referred to the Los Angeles City Attorney's office for misdemeanor filing consideration, according to Risling.

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

57502161-10790789-image-a-19_1651864170970.jpg

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Man Accused Of Attacking Chappelle Released A Song Named After Him

The 23-year-old who attacked Chappell last night is a wannabe rapper who named one of his songs after the comedian two years ago.

Dave Chappelle - NONAME TRAPPER

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dave Chappelle may face civil suit after being attacked on stage

Chappelle's security team apparently tackled the attacker, who was later taken away from the venue on a stretcher with an apparent arm injury and bruises on his face.

"Believe it or not, Dave Chappelle and his team may be facing some civil liabilities when all of the dust settles," legal analyst Alison Triessl told KTLA.

"If the threat was over and he was no longer a danger, and had been restrained, they can not take revenge on Mr. Lee," Triessl said.

TMZ has released video where Chappelle can be heard talking about the attacker's injuries and appears to be happy about the outcome.

"I felt good my friends broke his arm," Chappelle is heard saying in the video.

Those words could cost Chappelle if a civil suit is filed.

"It is very possible that Dave Chappelle's own words, where he says that he roughed the guy up, can be used against him in a potential civil manner down the line," Triessl said.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
naw. its more than that.

the lack of a felony charge against the attacker opens up civil litigation against chappelle.
Dave Chappelle may face civil suit after being attacked on stage

Chappelle's security team apparently tackled the attacker, who was later taken away from the venue on a stretcher with an apparent arm injury and bruises on his face.

"Believe it or not, Dave Chappelle and his team may be facing some civil liabilities when all of the dust settles," legal analyst Alison Triessl told KTLA.

"If the threat was over and he was no longer a danger, and had been restrained, they can not take revenge on Mr. Lee," Triessl said.

TMZ has released video where Chappelle can be heard talking about the attacker's injuries and appears to be happy about the outcome.

"I felt good my friends broke his arm," Chappelle is heard saying in the video.

Those words could cost Chappelle if a civil suit is filed.

"It is very possible that Dave Chappelle's own words, where he says that he roughed the guy up, can be used against him in a potential civil manner down the line," Triessl said.

Negrodamus

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
You're quite the advocate
I'm an advocate for logic and fairness, the same way you'd be questioning anyone accusing a black person of a heinous act without knowing the background of said person let alone having a visual of said person.

Something that white folks do, of course.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

@4 Dimensional

Wtf? He is blaming Dave?

He CAME TO THE SHOW WITH A WEAPON!

How was he triggered?

He triggered himself

By that logic if he goes to a movie and doesn't like the actor or a scene triggers him, he can pull out a weapon and attack the viewing audience?

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
Yooooo, I went to his show Saturday night at Maryland Live, they locked our phones so we can't take video, he talked about Ole Boy that rushed him and said that they wouldn't let Dave goto the arraignment. He also talked about Chris Rock being Johnny on the spot to come out with the Will Smith Joke although they were stompin da shyt out of Ole Boy....