Boy oh boy......Can't be my son.....smh......smh....these.....This angers cashwhisperer >:-(

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I saw this a few days ago the come ts will oiss you off even more. These bitches are some idiots.
It's how you were homeschooled...... when you saw this thread you got excited as fuck like it was a video about you..... look at your typing

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea I blame his father.... obviously he is not in lil mans life,

and now he fell into satans hands...

satans lil helpers stay busy bruh!!!

that skank tryin to get gay community brownie

points...she wants to be an official groomer

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Sad shit. This gay shit is all over kids’s “education” here in California. I saw some my son is in the 5th grade and his school had gay parents talk on his class in Kindergarten and Gay awareness/support/“ally” training every year of school. I took him to his Pediatrician last week and saw gay shit on the walls. Our boys are being attacked.

Van Allen

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This some straight BULLSHIT :furious:. Little boy don't need to be introduced to wearing makeup!!!! That is what women do. Boys do things that MEN DO!!! That is their model.. This stupid BITCH. It is hard enough in todays world for a kid, going thru puberty and adolescence, but introducing him to female activities is too much !!!!

What's next, teach him how to wear a dress? Same thing. High Heels? Bra and panties? Same thing.

I guess that's cool too huh? NO IT IS NOT!!!!!

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man, the gay agenda is strong in the Western World. Time to close shop and head to new parts. I feel sorry for that boy, man I am madder than a motherfucker. When the fuck are we going to stand the fuck up? The backlash has to be now. We have to start training these fatherless youngins. This attack on manhood has to stop.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is why fathers need to be in their son's life because mothers will effeminate them boys.

Also, the reason why you got these boys growing up talking about wanting to be a transformer.
Stop it, dude.
That's not true.
This has nothing to do with "motherhood" at all...
I've seen mothers who:
- Actually whip their son if he came home crying because he didn't fight back against the neighborhood bully.
- Take that same son back to the playground and force him to fight that bully.
- Loudly berate their son if he cries and tell him; "Boys don't cry", Or to "Be a man".
- Be the parent to take her son to football or basketball practice.
- Be the parent to stand by her son when he's arrested.
- Be the parent who stands for her son after being brutalized or killed by police.
- Be the example of womanhood a son models his future wife after.

Like it or not, this is about a little boy who probably showed early signs of being gay and his cousin is trying to be supportive.
And while I don't approve of it nor fully understand it, I would never blame motherhood for it. :dunno:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Stop it, dude.
That's not true.
This has nothing to do with "motherhood" at all...
I've seen mothers who:
- Actually whip their son if he came home crying because he didn't fight back against the neighborhood bully.
- Take that same son back to the playground and force him to fight that bully.
- Loudly berate their son if he cries and tell him; "Boys don't cry", Or to "Be a man".
- Be the parent to take her son to football or basketball practice.
- Be the parent to stand by her son when he's arrested.
- Be the parent who stands for her son after being brutalized or killed by police.
- Be the example of womanhood a son models his future wife after.

Like it or not, this is about a little boy who probably showed early signs of being gay and his cousin is trying to be supportive.
And while I don't approve of it nor fully understand it, I would never blame motherhood for it. :dunno:
Whatever dude, that's your opinion.

Women will never understand how to raise a boy into being a man because they never experienced what it takes to become one because they aren't a man themselves.

Yet, you're one of them people that want to say he was born gay.

:smh:

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whatever dude, that's your opinion.

Women will never understand how to raise a boy into being a man because they never experienced what it takes to become one because they aren't a man themselves.

Yet, you're one of them people that want to say he was born gay.

:smh:
#1. Those aren't my opinions, those are facts. They are truths I have witnessed as well as many other people.
#2. Please show me where I said women can raise boys into being men.
#3. Please show me where I said the boy was born gay.

I strongly encourage you to re-read my post. :dunno:

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
The boy is probably gay. I have no experience with that so I can't speak on it. But this some bullshit. Little boy or girl this shit is unacceptable.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
cmon-dude-cmon-man.gif