Boy oh boy......Can't be my son.....smh......smh....these.....This angers cashwhisperer >:-(

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
brah...I want someone to show me some videos of white women painting little white boys faces...brah
You never will you know why? Because they adopt Black kids and turn them into faggots. whites should not be allowed to adopt nothing but fellow cave ape children. Why are they allowed to adopt all these Black and Asian babies? I’ll tell you why to turn them to fags or to rape them. Look at that sick fuck Woody Allen, adopts a Korean baby and ends up marrying her!!! DISGUSTING UPRIGHT PINK GORILLAS!!!!

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
Whatever dude, that's your opinion.

Women will never understand how to raise a boy into being a man because they never experienced what it takes to become one because they aren't a man themselves.

Yet, you're one of them people that want to say he was born gay.

:smh:
That's a woman cosplaying on BGOL. She's pro feminist in EVERY thread. No matter how much evidence is presented, she sticks up for the sisterhood. Don't even engage.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
That's a woman cosplaying on BGOL. She's pro feminist in EVERY thread. No matter how much evidence is presented, she sticks up for the sisterhood. Don't even engage.
I had no clue, thanks for telling me that.

That's crazy as shit to have a male cosplay as their avatar.

Some people got some serious mental issues which is why I stopped going back and forth with that person.

I guess that person thought I was easy to be swayed with that gay shit.

Got the wrong motherfucker!

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You never will you know why? Because they adopt Black kids and turn them into faggots. whites should not be allowed to adopt nothing but fellow cave ape children. Why are they allowed to adopt all these Black and Asian babies? I’ll tell you why to turn them to fags or to rape them. Look at that sick fuck Woody Allen, adopts a Korean baby and ends up marrying her!!! DISGUSTING UPRIGHT PINK GORILLAS!!!!

good looking out...brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

why don't they paint lil Cacs faces? our women shouldn't be punkin our boys.... something is off...brah

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whatever dude, that's your opinion.

Women will never understand how to raise a boy into being a man because they never experienced what it takes to become one because they aren't a man themselves.

Yet, you're one of them people that want to say he was born gay.

:smh:

Brotha, you not talking to Captain Marvel. That’s Captain MARVELOUSSSSSSSSS

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Brotha, you not talking to Captain Marvel. That’s Captain MARVELOUSSSSSSSSS

tenor-35.gif

Q0IFkU.jpg