Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not saying that it's the only thing or the only reason, but you do know that the Paul Ryan led "tax cut" that was permanent for big businesses and temporary for regular folks was rigged to gradually force us to pay back our part of the break we got right on cue for the next few years, right?

I can't remember where it got posted, but even when it passed by a GOP-led Congress, they were talking about how it would screw people over long term. But everyone was just so happy to get some extra money upfront, and now they're acting like they have short memories about it.

It’s a lot of people got short memories and I keep mentioning this, but when Trump passed his tax Cut shit started to go sideways really quick. Covid popped up and sort of muddy up the water but yeah people have very short memories.

And I was typing up another response to replies that some other brothas gave here that I might have been riding that wave from the Obama administration, cause whenever a president is in power most of what you're feeling is from the previous administration.

And yes people do have short memories, cause nobody seems to remember military cats picking folks up in minivans during the Trump administration, but we're gonna bring him back?!

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
But they're not front and center discussing this though..especially far right media has been mum on this. This should be alarming to them that their candidate has serious recollection issues.
Because it's a trap clearly set by Biden. He's old and feeble-minded is the narrative. But the debates will not only show he's with it, but he's still Scranton Joe. SJ is against the criminal running to avoid jail time.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I would gangsta walk in attendance at his funeral.

Get Buk! Get Buk! Get Buk!
On his grave

eii-dance.gif

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This delinquent ass motherfucker has some nerve being upset that anyone else isn't paying a bill.

And this dumbass audience is full of people that would be pouring tears over their poor kin that got murdered because everyone got dragged into a war. These same inbred assholes are the ones that got pissed off when they thought Obama "made us look bad" in front of other countries, but this dude is straight telling our allies to go fuck themselves, and they're cheering.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This delinquent ass motherfucker has some nerve being upset that anyone else isn't paying a bill.

And this dumbass audience is full of people that would be pouring tears over their poor kin that got murdered because everyone got dragged into a war. These same inbred assholes are the ones that got pissed off when they thought Obama "made us look bad" in front of other countries, but this dude is straight telling our allies to go fuck themselves, and they're cheering.
Who makes up the armed forces? How many black folks died in Vietnam? A war is a good way to get rid of a couple of black folks. How many black men can be snatched up via Selective Services?