Both Sides: Why we don't fuck with the GOP

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I saw him and was like I thought that mafugga was in jail :lol:

You can't tell me NOBODY else thought this is what this motherfcuker look like when he get the holy ghost in the pulpit?!
QRSz1KzxzYDMqfZgYEROfMwCOd1KUqtyL4k3OJX7BqUibYhQ1ndiZW0UAhzjOPDS1SUN9GZri35IvdaD3iYx9qZ7x5SlLPcPlPUKzokMFJjuDlcIzeC1rfcyrSDDyVXhQNjq4rGtGjaXqE8QvCioo7Uv5GI-Dw

Last edited:

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
50 cent
Snoop

All these motherfuckers are lost.

Oh and Cube too. But he's just ignorant of politics
These motherfuckers probably got away with murder with the PPP loan bullshit. Knowing damn well they are black and Trump is going to lead these assholes holding the bag. Even Rick Ross told his homeboys that he don’t get down like that with Trump.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
May somebody have to be panned that judge in Miami for Trump documents trial. Jack Smith is going to get her ass thrown off this case immediately.

They need to kick her off. She's doing everything she can to save Trump's evil ass

easy_b

BGOL Investor
They need to kick her off. She's doing everything she can to save Trump's evil ass
I really think someone is paying that woman. Because some of the shit she is trying to pull is beyond repairable for her reputation.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I really think someone is paying that woman. Because some of the shit she is trying to pull is beyond repairable for her reputation.

This case is the most serious case. They are going to make sure that she protects Trump at all costs.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You ain't never lied...I gave up trying to understand why too...
Cause they're wealthy and under GOP they make more money. I know during Trumps' presidency my household made the most money and got the most back in my taxes. It is REAL easy to see the motivation for these cats.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Cause they're wealthy and under GOP they make more money. I know during Trumps' presidency my household made the most money and got the most back in my taxes. It is REAL easy to see the motivation for these cats.
And you know the fucked up thing about that is the poor, middle class and even some lower class rich people got sacrifice in Trump tax bill. Trump was riding Obama economy until he did his dumbass tax cuts and shit started to go sideways immediately before Covid hit…..people always forgot about that little time period.

easy_b

BGOL Investor

Let me tell y’all something right now Jack Smith has his foot up Trump ass and the judge in the Miami case is fucking up a lot of shit to the point where she may get thrown out in the next months. As I stated earlier, someone is paying off the judge in Miami because it ain’t no fucking way you could pull out a witness list to people like Trump knowing damn well they will be harassed to death or killed