Boondocks Season 3

Louis Koo

Star
BGOL Investor
and while youre at it, im adding you to my ignore list for being a bitch ass inciting shit for no reason

Silencer

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
aaronmcgruderBoondocks season 3 guest stars: Mark Hamil, Billy Dee Williams, Star Jones, Michael Jai White, Werner Herzog, and more...
4:26 PM Jul 20th from web

Wonder if Mark Hamil is gonna play "Crazy Star Wars Guy"...thought they might have to change the name of Star Wars.

Louis Koo

Star
BGOL Investor
# Hey... can anyone out there track down Katt Williams for me?about 12 hours ago from web
# READ THIS!! http://************/n6xdchabout 14 hours ago from web
# @9thWonderMusic I'm copping it!! Hope you're good.11:31 AM Sep 3rd from web in reply to 9thWonderMusic
# I keep thinking, "It's nobody's damn business what I'm doing". Maybe why I'm not good at this twitter thing.2:30 AM Sep 2nd from web
# @AnthonyMcgruder Good Luck Anthony!!2:30 AM Aug 29th from web in reply to AnthonyMcgruder
# #Twitition #DOSJ / DEATH OF SKINNY JEANS http://twitition.com/cavxi @djpooh11:47 AM Aug 24th from Twitition
# Seriously... too many gay-ass rappers pretending to be straight . If you say 'no-homo' in a song at least make it sound convincing.1:47 AM Aug 24th from web
# It's kinda funny that no one was that surprised that Lady Gaga had a penis.7:15 PM Aug 21st from web
# Got 2009 followers! Hope nobody new follows me until new years! Kidding.10:47 AM Aug 21st from web
# RT @hazelebaby http://twiturm.com/w4pj New West Coast anthem! Where all my "Valley Girls" at RETWEET!!!11:53 AM Aug 19th from web
# @NovenaCarmel I was just thinking the same thing! I miss myspace! But boy does it suck now...9:53 AM Aug 12th from web in reply to NovenaCarmel
# GI joe: The most fun you'll have making fun of a movie all year!

A_pimp_named_Slickback_by_legoman.jpg

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Aaron said in his twitter a couple of months ago they were already running into censorship problems, so look forward to a wild season 3.:yes::D

Louis Koo

Star
BGOL Investor
from McGruder's Twitter

# Man... if y'all thought Ruckus was mean, what til you see his father and grandmother! Season 3 is coming, just can't say when. Patience!10:33 AM Sep 25th from web

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
i caught an old episode on cartoon network last night i miss that show a lot i was about to put the dvd's in

Louis Koo

Star
BGOL Investor
# Boondocks Update!! Still have no idea when Season 3 is coming out. Sorry. (But it is coming... )10:53 AM Oct 17th from web

Blaxican

Support BGOL
Registered
Maybe it's just me, but I liked the comic strip better. And what is up with all the time between seasons?

Season One: November 2005
Season Two: October 2007
Season Three: January 2010?

That's crazy.

Anthony-Cruz

Star
Registered
Maybe it's just me, but I liked the comic strip better. And what is up with all the time between seasons?

Season One: November 2005
Season Two: October 2007
Season Three: January 2010?

That's crazy.

yeah i always hated that. the shit is literally years apart :smh:

great show though and i still cant wait for it :dance::dance::dance::dance:

kingcam

Star
Registered
Im really black, and I rarely say nigga in my post.

i think if you dont feel it you feel the need to say it more? i dont fucking know nigga

Louis Koo

Star
BGOL Investor
# No clips!! I never promised clips!! MAYBE screenshots. Thanks for the effort, though.22 minutes ago from web

Ok, real update. First episode of season 3 just arrived from Korea. Maybe I'll drop some sneak peeks when I get to 6,000 followers.
about 1 hour ago from web