Boondocks Season 3

Louis Koo

Star
BGOL Investor
3153_76443377009_518032009_1628870_4077508_n.jpg

Louis Koo

Star
BGOL Investor
i hate nigga technology but I just opened up a Twitter account 2 minutes ago to follow ONLY Aaron McGruder

here's some recent Tweets

aaronmcgruderJust had dinner with John Witherspoon... which is as much fun as you think it would be. RIP John Hughes. He was one of the greats.
about 15 hours ago from web

aaronmcgruderMan... already trouble over Boondocks Season 3 episodes. Wouldn't be surprised if we got banned again! lol
12:07 AM Aug 6th from web

aaronmcgruderHeading into my office in mismatched clothes to get my day started.
12:04 PM Aug 3rd from web

aaronmcgruderMy not-that-motivational thought of the day: 'Mountain tops don't touch. The higher you go, the more alone you will be'. - Rashon Khan
11:13 AM Aug 3rd from web

aaronmcgruderThe fact that 'Funny People' is about 40 minutes too long and still excellent is a testament to how funny all those people actually are.
11:08 AM Aug 3rd from web

aaronmcgruderElmo and Black Iron Man are my homies. And so is @djpooh, @channiebang, @hazelebaby, and @anthonymcgruder. Much love to you folks!
4:41 AM Jul 30th from web

aaronmcgruder"First rule of fundraising is don't give nothing to nobody. No charity, no homeless people, red cross, starving Africans, nothing." - Riley
3:23 AM Jul 30th from web

aaronmcgruderJust watched maybe the funniest Boondocks episode ever! #310: 'The Fundraiser'. Riley is off the chain... can't wait for y'all to see it!
2:51 AM Jul 30th from web

aaronmcgruderI know everyone wants to know when season three is airing but we honestly don't know yet. Soon as I know you'll know (or shortly thereafter)
6:53 PM Jul 28th from web

aaronmcgruderNot gonna lie... it's been a rough week so far. At least Riley still makes me laugh.
4:55 PM Jul 28th from web

aaronmcgruderThanks for the shoutout @djpooh!! Hit me up and let's make it happen!
7:43 PM Jul 27th from web

aaronmcgruderI don't know why Henry Louis Gates being arrested is so funny to me. Probably because I am no longer a decent human being...
3:10 PM Jul 24th from web

aaronmcgruder#ff @hazelebaby, @channiebang, @foster_creative, @djcuzzinb
1:49 PM Jul 24th from web

aaronmcgruderTyler Perry has mastered the Evangelical-Christian-Afro-American-homo-erotic genre of entertainment. Good for him!!
12:33 AM Jul 24th from web

aaronmcgruderMight go see 'Bruno' this weekend if I get bored. I'll just close my eyes on all the gay parts.
9:46 PM Jul 23rd from web

aaronmcgruderI just put flour in my coffee.
1:24 PM Jul 23rd from web

aaronmcgruderNo one can stop me but me. Actually that's not true there's probably a few people who can stop me but, you know... hopefully not too many.
4:37 PM Jul 21st from web

aaronmcgruderUmm... does this look like Catcher Freeman to anyone? http://************/nlzzan
2:26 AM Jul 21st from web

aaronmcgruderTrying to hurry up and make money while money is still worth anything.
5:20 PM Jul 20th from web

aaronmcgruderBoondocks season 3 guest stars: Mark Hamil, Billy Dee Williams, Star Jones, Michael Jai White, Werner Herzog, and more...
4:26 PM Jul 20th from web

NinjaspiT

Rising Star
Registered
YESSSSSSS!

Huey is a real ninja,you know damn well he aint giving Obama a pass,and watch all you pardigm shifting ninjas follow suit when you see these new episodes.

Louis Koo

Star
BGOL Investor
aaronmcgruderI know everyone wants to know when season three is airing but we honestly don't know yet. Soon as I know you'll know (or shortly thereafter)
6:53 PM Jul 28th from web

damn, i didnt even read the Tweets before posting it. LOL

Game Plan

Star
Registered
aaronmcgruderTyler Perry has mastered the Evangelical-Christian-Afro-American-homo-erotic genre of entertainment. Good for him!!
12:33 AM Jul 24th from web

aaronmcgruderMight go see 'Bruno' this weekend if I get bored. I'll just close my eyes on all the gay parts.
9:46 PM Jul 23rd from web

:lol::lol::lol:

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
I hope they do an episode on Eat Dirt the rapper. We know about Thugnificent(who represents the souf) and Gangstalicious(the DL rapper). We need to know more about Eat Dirt.