Book of Boba Fett Trailer!!!!

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
So is this the official thread? Like we can talk spoilers in here cause my God I got some shit to upload.
I think I'm officially done with live action Star Wars. I'm down for Bad Batch season 2 or something else Clone Wars related. Maybe they can do a Erza spinoff where we see him grown up, but I can't go any further with the live action stuff.

There seems to be two communities that dominate the live action side of Star Wars. The first camp are people who grew up with the original trilogy and now live in a permanent state of nostalgia.
OMG it's Luke!!!!
OMG it's Yoda's light saber!!!!
OMG it's a who give a fuck-class X-wing from such and such!!!!

The other community is people who only continue watching just so they can rage on the internet about how bad everything is. See the video posted at the top of this page for reference.

I'm at the point where I'm just completely indifferent. Not excited or mad. I feel as emotionless to live action Star Wars as Luke's performance in the last episode. I can see the marketing in every frame. Every cameo is Disney doing market research to test the waters to see who gets a spinoff show next. Cad Bane is popular so let's bring him in. And he has to kill someone, but he can't kill Mando, or Luke, or any other character who's just as popular and probably getting a spinoff so .... random sheriff character from Mando season 1. People know him and Cad Bane still gets to look like a bad ass. We could have him kill Boba Fett but first that would require Boba Fett actually being on this show.... which I'm not sure if he still is on this show at this point. Oh and I guess we can go ahead and green light the Cad Bane spinoff coming soon to Disney+.

And what's the deal with Luke making baby Yoda choose between the light saber and Frodo's mithril shirt? WTF can't he have both? And are they still doing the whole, jedi can't love or have any connection bullshit. Wasn't that the mindset that got them all killed in the first place. Has Luke learned nothing?!?!? It is normal and healthy to have love and connections in your life.

You know what, I'ma just stick with being done with live action Star Wars. Somebody let me know when they drop that trailer for Bad Batch season 2. :lol:

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Just watched Episode 6.

Damn good episode. Great cameos.

Was not expecting Luke to show up. The CGI on him looked great. Luke going into Grogu's memory had me hoping we got some details on who grabbed him out of the temple. I guess we will learn later.

And Ahsoka was a surprise.

Anybody have any idea why Luke and Ahsoka are wearing Black? I know Ahsoka gave up on the Jedi Order for what happened to her. Her last appearance in the Series Finale of "Rebels" she was in all white. I thought black was the official color of the Sith?

And they had my man Cade Bane debut. Great to see a live action version of him. Dude was ruthless in "Star Wars Rebels" and is currently in "The Bad Batch" kicking ass. That cat ain't no joke.

Cobb being taken out like that, was not expecting that. I hope he is still alive, they can do a lot with his character.

This week Episode 7 will be the season finale. Looking forward to it.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MV5BODgzZjA3YzgtY2FiYy00YjlmLTg0NjItMDVmZWU5NzEyZjA5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI5ODE0NDQy._V1_UX180_CR0,0,180,180_AL_.jpg

Karisma Shanel - IMDB
Actress and Producer
Madalorian/Boba Fett

This was the first episode of either series she said more than a line.
I thought she was a young teen actress.
Its all the loose clothing and the hat.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Just watched Episode 7.

Anybody complaining about how this series went with Boba Fett, it all changes in this episode.

Not gonna spoil it, but this mofo was full of action from start to finish. Nothing filler and nothing slow about it.

Boba is back, Cade Bane made sure of it putting him on blast and their final scene together.

You should go back and rewatch Clone Wars to get a understanding of Boba in Season 2 episodes 20 to 22. I rewatched the series back in 2018 before season one of the Mandalorian. Those episodes give a lot of insight on his character as a child and what made him what he is today.

They set it up for Mandalorian Season 3 and for a season 2 of Boba Fett.

Great Series. Must see if you have not seen it and had doubts.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Just watched Episode 7.

Anybody complaining about how this series went with Boba Fett, it all changes in this episode.

Not gonna spoil it, but this mofo was full of action from start to finish. Nothing filler and nothing slow about it.

Boba is back, Cade Bane made sure of it putting him on blast and their final scene together.

You should go back and rewatch Clone Wars to get a understanding of Boba in Season 2 episodes 20 to 22. I rewatched the series back in 2018 before season one of the Mandalorian. Those episodes give a lot of insight on his character as a child and what made him what he is today.

mjf-aew.gif

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I just went on YouTube and this video came up in my recommendations.

This is what Cade Bane was talking about. I just looked it up and Clone Wars was canceled after season 6. Netflix picked it up and gave us season 7 before Disney brought LucasFilm.

This is a unfinished scene with Cad and Boba meeting. And it gives the explanation of the dent in his helmet. Unfortunately right now Disney has not confirmed its canon. I went on Disney+ and the scene is not there. So it’s still up in the air on how he got that dent on the helmet.

Star Wars; The Clone Wars Season 7 “Cad Bane Vs. Boba Fett” Unproduced Episode Clip

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Someone said there is an after credit...
yep there is.

So that answered one question.

i saw the after credit scene and had to rewind and slow it down and pause.

At first I thought it was Palpatine. That definitely would be a spin on everything if it had been him.

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i saw the after credit scene and had to rewind and slow it down and pause.

At first I thought it was Palpatine. That definitely would be a spin on everything if it had been him.

Mannnnn, the 7th episode saved their ass, but the season was still hella inconsistent. Most of it not very good, unless Mando was involved.

Ok, I didn't think about the credit scene and had to turn it back on to check it.

Not sure at all what it meant...pretty sure I knew who was in the chamber, but what was happening?

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Just watched Episode 7.

It had action n and there were assholes on reddit complaining that there was too much shooting.i no longer consider myself a star wars fan I'm just a person that likes watching star wars. True star wars "fans " are fickle and hard to please. As the saying vo s: nobody hates star wars more than a star wars fan.

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
I liked the action.

Thought I'd see Yoda level fighting from Grogu, but I guess he's still young.

Makes me want to reinstall Battlefront 2 and play a few rounds.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Mannnnn, the 7th episode saved their ass, but the season was still hella inconsistent. Most of it not very good, unless Mando was involved.

Ok, I didn't think about the credit scene and had to turn it back on to check it.

Not sure at all what it meant...pretty sure I knew who was in the chamber, but what was happening?
droid upgrades

Day_Carver

Rising Star
Registered
Just watched Episode 7.

episode and season was trash :smh:

Empire

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The season was a letdown. Boba has no personality and lacks charisma. The best episodes are the ones he's isn't in. Will this get a 2nd season? If so, I hope they have a lot of guest characters because Boba isn't a leading man.

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Two good episodes, let us look at Ming-Na Wen, Jennifer Beals, and Rosario Dawson, and set up the third season of Mandalorian.

J Beals STILL fine as hell!

The season was a letdown. Boba has no personality and lacks charisma. The best episodes are the ones he's isn't in. Will this get a 2nd season? If so, I hope they have a lot of guest characters because Boba isn't a leading man.

I said the same thing...no charisma to carry a show by himself.

IF Boba came out before the Mandolorian, I don't think it would be as bad, but Mando raised the bar and more or less became what all the fanboys thought Boba would be.