BMF on Starz (tv discussion)premieres 9/26 on STARZ.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah man, I just watched the end of BMF and about to watch Power and I'm like the writing and acting on Power is crazy and over the top but the writing and acting on BMF is just horrible..lol

Yeah, These shows aren't good!!..It's the same ol BS and it's too predictable

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Yeah man, I just watched the end of BMF and about to watch Power and I'm like the writing and acting on Power is crazy and over the top but the writing and acting on BMF is just horrible..lol

They get random people like DC Young Fly, Leslie Jones and Young Miami just to garner interest

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I heard this might be the last season??...Just a rumor I think
The entire lineup over at Starz is questionable. Lionsgate is trying to sell the network, so if you notice they've cancelled most of their original series already. The only ones getting renewed are the ones with ties to 50 Cent, and I suspect they're going to give them one last season each to wrap things up.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The entire lineup over at Starz is questionable. Lionsgate is trying to sell the network, so if you notice they've cancelled most of their original series already. The only ones getting renewed are the ones with ties to 50 Cent, and I suspect they're going to give them one last season each to wrap things up.

Yeah, I do noticed that they are cancelling all their shows on Starz lately( Hightown and Outlander is ending their shows this year)...if they doing this, all the next season of the Power Universe shows might be their last...And prob this might be the last season of BMF as well..

We will see

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im thinking season 4 is the finale which would be a great time when big Meech is released from prison. The timing seems to be just right.
Yep, I was thinking the same thing...When they renew another season before the new season comes out..That usually means that next season prob be their last!!....I think Season 4 will be the last season of this show!!

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Yep, I was thinking the same thing...When they renew another season before the new season comes out..That usually means that next season prob be their last!!....I think Season 4 will be the last season of this show!!
Its standard for Starz to do this
Thats why I said they got at least 2 more seasons last year

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its standard for Starz to do this
Thats why I said they got at least 2 more seasons last year

Yeah, when they do that,That mean it about to be cancelled soon..Also, Lionsgate and Starz are splitting up!!..So the money might be getting tight with Starz...I see them canceling alot of their shows soon!!..

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Dyke agenda is just as ridiculous as the fag one.

The bitch reacting like that dick is real is hilarious, the gratuitous sex/murder scene is campy.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm very upset that they killed "Peaches." Yes I know they have more "Eye Candy" in the strip clubs, but I like "Peaches."

They should have treated "Peaches" like "Madame Yes."

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This show needs a laff track in some spots...and better consistent writing in others..

Lamar surviving the shooting was eyerolling and almost made me drop the show.

Lets get this straight the cops spend time and money keeping this nigga alive and he assaulted and possibly KILLED a cop just after waking up from a COMA???

no word about it from the cops...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: and later we see him choking out niggas with a colostomy bad on??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

2 seasons in and we never see where meech and terry live...all this money and outside of some jewelry and cars we never see these dudes places.

The father is like late 80s James Even..how the fuck you work a full time job and cant pay NO BILLS...like EVER??

For all the money being flashed you dont see anyone in BMF elevating their lifestyle at all. B-Mickey is still in that basement apartment and his mother in a busted ass nursing home...

Saw the last 2 seasons.... I am convinced that 50cent is to urban black men what Tyler Perry is to urban black woman... :lol:

side note...no mention of Kelly Hu doing a sex scene??

BMF1.gif

BMF2.gif

BMF3.gif

Old skools dont get new and act like ya'll dont know Kelly Hu now:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

KellyHu-2022_r.jpg

s-l1200.webp

kelly-hu-8b7cf82c-fd1c-430d-a40e-2e9be6aa9e9-resize-750.jpeg

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
This show needs a laff track in some spots...and better consistent writing in others..

Lamar surviving the shooting was eyerolling and almost made me drop the show.

Lets get this straight the cops spend time and money keeping this nigga alive and he assaulted and possibly KILLED a cop just after waking up from a COMA???

no word about it from the cops...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: and later we see him choking out niggas with a colostomy bad on??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

2 seasons in and we never see where meech and terry live...all this money and outside of some jewelry and cars we never see these dudes places.

The father is like late 80s James Even..how the fuck you work a full time job and cant pay NO BILLS...like EVER??

For all the money being flashed you dont see anyone in BFM elevating their lifestyle at all. B-Mickey is still in that basement apartment and his mother in a busted ass nursing home...

Saw the last 2 seasons.... I am convinced that 50cent is to urban black men what Tyler Perry is to urban black woman... :lol:

side note...no mention of Kelly Hu doing a sex scene??

BMF1.gif

BMF2.gif

BMF3.gif

Old skools dont get new and act like ya'll dont know Kelly Hu now:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

KellyHu-2022_r.jpg

s-l1200.webp

kelly-hu-8b7cf82c-fd1c-430d-a40e-2e9be6aa9e9-resize-750.jpeg

I’ll go raw in this woman for life!!

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
All these damn disclaimers!

If the show triggers you that much, watch PBS.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
The writing is getting worse. At least we get to see some ass.
I just watched the first 3 episodes I was going to say the writing had gotten better after the first episode but see it's still the same, I think the writers are having a hard time with the Meech and Terry BMF side of the story because I said last year that Charles and Lucille are the best actors, broad giving Charles hell, all the while teasing him walking around walking around with her nightgown on..lol
I'm very upset that they killed "Peaches." Yes I know they have more "Eye Candy" in the strip clubs, but I like "Peaches."

They should have treated "Peaches" like "Madame Yes."

Now they showed all kinds of titties and ass at the strip club now why did this chick have on pasties covering her nipples during the sex scene..smh

Last edited: