BMF on Starz (tv discussion)premieres 9/26 on STARZ.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Yup had to cut my Starz subscription after that last episode. Lamar and Meech beefing but fucking the same chick. Meanwhile Lamar out here biting ears off and stealing dogs

This shit soo horrible if i had a subscription i would cancel it too! Night n day watching this and godfather of harlem!

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My goodness...... this should be the last season

You didn't like the fortune teller helping Terry BM? Lamar bringing his dog to church and getting chased out by the pastor wasn't believable to you. Lls

I thought they may have been trying to get it together with the last episode. This week they just seem to be doing random shit that either doesn't make sense or goes nowhere.

In general, I guess they are trying to show their family ties/strength, but I don't get why they are so focused on the parents relationship. Maybe the parents play a bigger role than I got from the documentary I saw. They focus on the parents more than the other 50 Boys. No one cares about when one of them is killed or hurt outside of B Mickie and of course Kato last season.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I enjoyed last weeks episode but Lawd Miracle watts is horrible I’m glad Lamar killed her. Also the woman playing the wife of ole boy down in Atlanta is even worse. When she found out he got killed she covered her face with his chain pretending to cry . Like WTF is y’all doing!?!???. P.S Raw Kelly Hu

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I enjoyed last weeks episode but Lawd Miracle watts is horrible I’m glad Lamar killed her. Also the woman playing the wife of ole boy down in Atlanta is even worse. When she found out he got killed she covered her face with his chain pretending to cry . Like WTF is y’all doing!?!???. P.S Raw Kelly Hu

Monique was played by Kash Doll

You've been watching P-Valley with Miracle Watts

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Brother Dr.Truth, Miracle Watts was on P-valley..The chick you are talking about is name KashDoll I think...she can't act neither!!..Her and that chick from The City Girls can't act... :smh:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
yeah the actors here make tariq and the power cast seem like academy award winners

Yeah man, I just watched the end of BMF and about to watch Power and I'm like the writing and acting on Power is crazy and over the top but the writing and acting on BMF is just horrible..lol