BLM organizing world wide electric slide

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She lost me when she said "woman-ism,gay-ism,gender-ism" and the rest of the ism.

Marching,rioting and now we're going to electric slide them cac away and that's going to be the new slander for blacks "...All ya'll do is the electric slide and boogie woogie"

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

johnnybills

Rising Star
Registered
TYPICAL TIME WASTING when we got Black men getting gunned down by race soldiers and guns being dumped into our communities by the thousands so we can shot at each other.

Black Lesbian Lives Matter is not a solution-based organization smmfh

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
all that being said, I’m not mad at them. Everyone has used the so-called black community to make a come-up so they are just doing what they see others do. Unfortunately for them, it comes with a price that none of the money they make will be able to pay for in the end but it will continue until they are held accountable.

who said they were going to go around making people accountable after a “blue wave”? Where they at?:hmm:

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
all that being said, I’m not mad at them. Everyone has used the so-called black community to make a come-up so they are just doing what they see others do. Unfortunately for them, it comes with a price that none of the money they make will be able to pay for in the end but it will continue until they are held accountable.

who said they were going to go around making people accountable after a “blue wave”? Where they at?:hmm:
thats @AllUniverse17

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor

soooo y’all gonna act like Turbo and Ozone didn’t save the Miracle with dance smh you youngins don’t know ya history
Uh Yeah.....But In Ozone Case He Would Turn the Radio Off and Commence to Give You Dem Hands and Then Moon Walk Away From Yo Ass

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Oh I almost forgot......

OP is a bitch made piece of shit cause this woman isn't associated with BLM at all.

However.....what do you expect from his corny bitch ass.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
right after they finish dancing,.....a vid of some Karen is gonna go viral from her callin some black person a nigga.....

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh I almost forgot......

OP is a bitch made piece of shit cause this woman isn't associated with BLM at all.

However.....what do you expect from his corny bitch ass.
Patrice cullors isn't the co founder of blm? This someone with the same exact name?

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh: Main reason I could never rock with them.

The head of New York City’s Black Lives Matter chapter is calling for an investigation into BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors over a series of million-dollar real estate purchases she’s made.

Cullors, 37, has reportedly purchased four high-end homes for $3.2 million in the U.S. alone, per New York Post, including property in a mostly white area of Topanga Canyon in Los Angeles County for $1.4 million.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

I would also like to know what our militant, "woman of color" VP is doing right now. Infrastructure? :smh::smh::smh:

551b0fbe281dc7425ff6018291d8fadbf1355f0c33ff0b90cdc6aa05d1dfd831_1.jpg